Thursday nite Football: Washington at Minn 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

This is one of "those" games like the Bills against Miami.  Washington is 1-6 with their sole win against the 0-6 Marine Mammals

Buffalo was heavily favored and beat them, but we heard lots of "yeah, but you didn't shut them down, tie them up, bludgeon them with Seal Clubs and carpet the floor of your locker room with their hides as you ran up the score 43-0. 

No, we didn't but we still got the W.

The Vikes are 5-2.  They should be able to win against Washington, but if they don't make it look easy and run up a big score with a truckload of passing yardage, Cousins is sure to hear heavy critique.  Hope he's got his noise-canceling headset and his hyperbaric chamber set up.

I think Vikes will win, but I expect this game to be close.  Their last two games combined have been decided by 10 points.  If the Vikes don't come out firing on all cylinders, they could come out on the losing side.

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is one of "those" games like the Bills against Miami.  Washington is 1-6 with their sole win against the 0-6 Marine Mammals

Buffalo was heavily favored and beat them, but we heard lots of "yeah, but you didn't shut them down, tie them up, bludgeon them with Seal Clubs and carpet the floor of your locker room with their hides as you ran up the score 43-0. 

No, we didn't but we still got the W.

The Vikes are 5-2.  They should be able to win against Washington, but if they don't make it look easy and run up a big score with a truckload of passing yardage, Cousins is sure to hear heavy critique.  Hope he's got his noise-canceling headset and his hyperbaric chamber set up.

I think Vikes will win, but I expect this game to be close.  Their last two games combined have been decided by 10 points.  If the Vikes don't come out firing on all cylinders, they could come out on the losing side.

I think to was more like: "why did the Bills struggle against the Fins in a way that the Patriots, Ravens, Chargers, Cowboys didn't?".

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I just saw Stephon Diggs at Duffs so probably won’t expect much from him tonight 

He's waiting for Thielen to show up.

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think to was more like: "why did the Bills struggle against the Fins in a way that the Patriots, Ravens, Chargers, Cowboys didn't?".

Ooh, ooh, I know the answer!

Star!

• Like (+1) 1