Thursday nite Football: Washington at Minn 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Quietly, I think the Redskins have been getting their act together and clawing back to good football since Elvis...I mean Gruden...left the building

I agree, and I don’t think their D is as bad as the numbers indicate. It will be a low scoring game next week imo.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Any of their QBs will do. 

Yeah, I’m not big on Haskins, but an unknown rookie without much film scares me more than Keenum. I know Haskins looked bad in his one start, but you never know. I’m more confident that Keenum is guaranteed to be terrible.  

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Quietly, I think the Redskins have been getting their act together and clawing back to good football since Elvis...I mean Gruden...left the building

I don't know about that, they beat the Dolphins by one, and were shut out by the 49ers in a horrible game where no one could do anything. I don't think they have been able to show anything recently.....

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Yeah, I’m not big on Haskins, but an unknown rookie without much film scares me more than Keenum. I know Haskins looked bad in his one start, but you never know. I’m more confident that Keenum is guaranteed to be terrible.  

I love Haskins potential but he’s still a rookie, I don’t think he’s being well coached, and he has a bad OL. Looked bad when they did play him. I highly doubt the Skins start him in Buffalo. Same reason Fish wouldnt let Rosen play there

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That fumble was lame, but his numbers, on an awful team, aren't worse than JA's

His numbers aren’t bad, but he put up really good numbers the first two games of the season. Keenum posted two ratings over 100, and 5 TD’s to 0 Int’s. His numbers have been quite ugly since. He threw for 77 yards last week against SF.