Thursday nite Football: Washington at Minn 8:20 ET on Fox and NFLN

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

His numbers aren’t bad, but he put up really good numbers the first two games of the season. Keenum posted two ratings over 100, and 5 TD’s to 0 Int’s. His numbers have been quite ugly since. He threw for 77 yards last week against SF. 

His team sucks though.  His only weapon is an aging child beater.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love Haskins potential but he’s still a rookie, I don’t think he’s being well coached, and he has a bad OL. Looked bad when they did play him. I highly doubt the Skins start him in Buffalo. Same reason Fish wouldnt let Rosen play there

I agree, barring injury he’s not playing us next week. The Redskins are a dumpster fire, and that certainly doesn’t help Haskins. Haskins being the starter against us (however unlikely) wouldn’t really scare me, but he does have potential, which is more than you can say for Keenum. 

His numbers aren’t bad, but he put up really good numbers the first two games of the season. Keenum posted two ratings over 100, and 5 TD’s to 0 Int’s. His numbers have been quite ugly since. He threw for 77 yards last week against SF. 

Not to say you're wrong about Keenum, but you need to toss out that game vs SF for stats.  They played in a monsoon. 

I agree, barring injury he’s not playing us next week. The Redskins are a dumpster fire, and that certainly doesn’t help Haskins. Haskins being the starter against us (however unlikely) wouldn’t really scare me, but he does have potential, which is more than you can say for Keenum. 

Potential mind-blowing scenario.  The Redskins get the #1 pick, trade Dwayne Haskins (he gets “ Rosen’d”), then draft Joe Burrow.  It would be like the spring of 2018 all over again, except with a different result.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Potential mind-blowing scenario.  The Redskins get the #1 pick, trade Dwayne Haskins (he gets “ Rosen’d”), then draft Joe Burrow.  It would be like the spring of 2018 all over again, except with a different result.

Anything’s possible, but wasn’t Haskins a Snyder influenced pick? I’m thinking Snyder will hire someone who fits with Haskins. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

His team sucks though.  His only weapon is an aging child beater.

Fair enough, he’s just the stereotypical journeyman QB. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Anything’s possible, but wasn’t Haskins a Snyder influenced pick? I’m thinking Snyder will hire someone who fits with Haskins

You're giving Dan Snyder too much credit; I doubt he is even considering this.  

Anything’s possible, but wasn’t Haskins a Snyder influenced pick? I’m thinking Snyder will hire someone who fits with Haskins. 

Fair enough, he’s just the stereotypical journeyman QB. 

Doing what he can...

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

You're giving Dan Snyder too much credit; I doubt he is even considering this.  

I know Snyder is a joke. I’m just saying that rumor had it he wanted Haskins. I doubt that he hires someone who sends Haskins packing after one season. 

I know Snyder is a joke. I’m just saying that rumor had it he wanted Haskins. I doubt that he hires someone who sends Haskins packing after one season. 

Yep, Haskins is a Snyder pick; same with RGIII

You are correct.   Haskins was Snyder's pick.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Terry McLaurin isn't too bad.  They hit on that pick.

Tbh I think they got lucky. He was the 4th WR at Ohio state. Had a good senior bowl but was expected to be more of a ST guy in the nfl. Mid round type. Haskins kept lobbying them to take one of his guys and they did. I thought he had potential to be a solid nfl WR but not like this. 

Just now, jkeerie said:

You are correct.   Haskins was Snyder's pick.  

They went to the same HS 

Tbh I think they got lucky. He was the 4th WR at Ohio state. Had a good senior bowl but was expected to be more of a ST guy in the nfl. Mid round type. Haskins kept lobbying them to take one of his guys and they did. I thought he had potential to be a solid nfl WR but not like this. 

They went to the same HS 

As Snyder's son

• Like (+1) 1