Bills to wear all blue vs Eagles

Yav

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

You can change color but it has to be same helmets.  Trying to prevent someone sneaking a radio into helmet maybe?

That's right, they need to keep the same helmets throughout the season

But they aren't painting them so 1 color stays

24 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Why can't they do a early 90s, blue jersey/white pants throwback complete with the red helmet sometime?

They should go back to red helmets, IMO.

The eye also naturally targets red colors, so it's good for the QB. ?

I want red helmets with a resigned white bison. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

They should go back to red helmets, IMO.

The eye also naturally targets red colors, so it's good for the QB. ?

I want red helmets with a resigned white bison. 

If I recall correctly, we switched to the red helmets so that Joe Ferguson would have an easier time trying to find his WR's - all of the other teams in the division had white helmets so ours would stand out

• Like (+1) 1

If the Bills were losing I'd say this was all about distracting the fans.  Since they're actually winning I have to assume someone thinks this is a good idea.  Well, if they have to have one bad idea, I'm glad it's the uniforms and nothing really important.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Because it is required to use same helmet each week unless it is damaged.  You cannot switch between helmets and repainting helmets and then repainting them again is a lot of work.

How about vinyl wrap like they do with cars.  Shrink it to fit helmet.  Heck, why not just have two sanctioned helmets.

28 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

wtf-2009-10-07-littleblueboy.jpg

Fly like an eagle to get a TD!

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

That's right, they need to keep the same helmets throughout the season

But they aren't painting them so 1 color stays

Seriously though, why can't a team carry 2 helmets? I feel like some college teams have 5 different ones they use. Is it a marketing thing? It would be so sweet to trot out the 90's unis once or twice a year. Everybody wins! 

• Like (+1) 2

Um, there are other teams that use different helmet colors for their throwback uniforms.

9dd68fb7-9615-4f4c-916b-ce9bda7e8b65-lar

cohen.jpg?itok=7DEZROBP

So I find it somewhat unlikely that there is a reason other than the Bills organization simply don't want to use the red helmets.

Sadly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Simstim said:

Um, there are other teams that use different helmet colors for their throwback uniforms.

9dd68fb7-9615-4f4c-916b-ce9bda7e8b65-lar

cohen.jpg?itok=7DEZROBP

So I find it somewhat unlikely that there is a reason other than the Bills organization simply don't want to use the red helmets.

Sadly.

That's the thing, they can do so with throwback uniforms only, but not for any other uniforms that are worn throughout the season. 

18 hours ago, Augie said:

We can do better than this. I’m just glad we do not have the Pittsburgh throwbacks. I’m reaching for something to improve my attitude. 

Those and the seahawks color rush uniforms are probably the all-time greatest

^some people missed my blatant sarcasm

Edited by JimKellyTryouts