Michael Bennett isn’t happy with his role in New England... UPDATE traded to Cowboys

MR8

NFL Update@MySportsUpdate
Michael Bennett isn’t happy with his role in New England. Bennett told reporters that he took nothing away from his one-game suspension for conduct detrimental. “I got suspended, lost money. What am I supposed to take away from that?"

Do you want to be traded? "It's up to them."
3:19 PM · Oct 23, 2019·TweetDeck

If they cut him, would you sign him?

Current deal:
Current Contract

(?: indicates contract trigger occuring during that year)

Year Age Base Salary Prorated Bonus Per Game Roster Bonus   Cap
Number
Cap %   Dead Money & Cap Savings
Cut (pre-June 1)Cut (post-June 1)Trade (pre-June 1)Trade (post-June 1)RestructureExtension
2019 34 $3,000,000 $2,000,000 $1,500,000   $6,323,529 3.4%   $2,000,000 $4,323,529
2020 35 $7,000,000 $2,000,000 $1,250,000   $10,250,000 5.1%   $2,000,000 $8,250,000
Total   $10,000,000 $4,000,000 $2,750,000   $16,573,529    
Edited by MR8

Wasnt Bennett the guy claiming the Ls Vegas police dept profiled him because he was an AA, and then Pete Carroll jumped on the bandwagon against the police and uh oh, what happened, the police released the entire body cams of the cops that night and a highly different version of Bennett's story came out.  To my knowledge, no chargers against Bennett and no apology from  either Bennett of Carroll.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wasnt Bennett the guy claiming the Ls Vegas police dept profiled him because he was an AA, and then Pete Carroll jumped on the bandwagon against the police and uh oh, what happened, the police released the entire body cams of the cops that night and a highly different version of Bennett's story came out.  To my knowledge, no chargers against Bennett and no apology from  either Bennett of Carroll.

Yes....totally swept under the rug.

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This is why all cops should have full-time body cams.

To the main question, I dont see where he fits into the rotation. We have Oliver and Jordan Phillips doing well at that spot.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

To the main question, I dont see where he fits into the rotation. We have Oliver and Jordan Phillips doing well at that spot.

I agree 100%, for EVERYONE's protection,.

Also agree i dont think we do have a rotational system, for the money and head ache, no way

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yup.  Throw him in the rotation and hope he’s happy.  Extremely productive player when he’s right

Who do we let go ? 

I hope we can get more production from Croft 

9 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Thought he was a DE not a DT

Still dont want him though