Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Dolphins moving on from Kenyan Drake

In other news, the Dolphins have decided to join the XFL.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

I get trying to retool a roster and get a QB, but you still need some pieces on the roster. Drake is a young, cheap and talented RB. Is the 4th round pick really worth it to miami? They still have to find someone to run the ball

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

I've always liked Drake.  He's a home run threat anytime he touches the ball. 

• Like (+1) 7

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Dang. Now Drake has something to play for on Sunday.

If they are going to trade him they might not risk playing him.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Before we get too amped, apparently his knock has been going off script. May not be a McBeane process guy.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-patriots-kelly-column-20190915-umyck4urpjcp5jvfzr67egbsg4-story.html

...probably a bit tough (COUGH) to stay on script with that train wreck.......Phillips has turned out well with change of scenery............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

Wouldnt give more than a 4th round pick for a RB. Especially one that has a contract coming up. No thanks.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pick up mark Walton on fantasy

I picked up Walton yesterday.  Then I read he missed practice and dropped him, 20 minutes before this tweet went out, now he's gotta go through waivers.  FML.

20 minutes ago, MJS said:

In other news, the Dolphins have decided to join the XFL.

In a further development, the XFL has indicated it's not certain they want Miami.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I get trying to retool a roster and get a QB, but you still need some pieces on the roster. Drake is a young, cheap and talented RB. Is the 4th round pick really worth it to miami? They still have to find someone to run the ball

But he is an UFA after this year...get what ya can for him in this lost season. Almost 100% ya aint gunna sign him to a second contract..any asset is better than no asset

Conditional 6th is what I would offer, Conditions are on re-signing then the pick could go to a 4th.  Nothing more than that.

30 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Before we get too amped, apparently his knock has been going off script. May not be a McBeane process guy.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-patriots-kelly-column-20190915-umyck4urpjcp5jvfzr67egbsg4-story.html

Going off script in Miami may not be a bad thing! I mean Gase was his coach.:lol:

50 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I've always liked Drake.  He's a home run threat anytime he touches the ball. 

6 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Same. If he could stay healthy he would be a very good back.

• Haha (+1) 7

His next contract is going to be comparable to Tevin Coleman.  Something like 4 years 15M with a 3.75 AVV

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I’m not sure anyone’s getting amped for him to come to Buffalo, rather to just not be in Miami. 

With 3 capable running backs in the backfield, one of them being a Drake clone (TJ Yeldon) and Miami being a division rival I’m not sure anyone would expect Drake to land in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

I honestly don't like Drake because of the altercation he was involved in during that Bills' game a season or two ago.