Marcel Dareus cited for weed possession in Florida

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

He had three members of his posse in the car and no one took the bullet so that he doesn't face a huge fine and suspension?

Time to get some new wise guys, Marcel.

That was smart on their part. Unless the state can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he knew it was there and what it was they can't get a conviction. With 3 other people in the car that's usually a steep hill to climb.

NFL players may be strong and big on the outside but inside, mentally, some are a complete mess, weak and sensitive. 

This is just another 1st generation millionaire who acts like it. 

Edited by Chill

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

It's worked out well for him so far....?

According to spotrac 9 yrs in the nfl over 87 million in earnings. Yea, I think it worked out fine. 

20 minutes ago, Success said:

I wish weed wasn’t such a big deal.  

These guys deal deal with pain and stress.  Really, anything else would be much less healthy.

Nah, the NFL would rather you get hooked in opiods.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, vorpma said:

I am not a Darius fan at all, glad we got rid of him, however - as a gray headed old timer in his 60's pot should be legalized; to me not a story! Leave the guy alone.

Amen to that.

Dopey.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

There are entirely too many of these posts. I was actually one of the people that wanted to see Dareus go but I never thought about making a told you so post about it. 

The internet seems to have a way of making the fan base so easily try and blast any and all fellow fans with each and EVERY move. 

Luckily this seems to mostly be a board thing I always have a great experience at the tailgate, games, and bars with fellow fans. Not sure where the constant crow serving comes from but we’re all adults and are fans of the same team. 

Don't pretend to know what I'm about.  You don't.

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

He made more money than you or I combined. I bet he doesn’t give a crap. 

So you're saying that he should be all about the money and not give a flying flip about anything else?  Because if he doesn't give a crap because he's made a lot of money as you were saying, then that would be that he is all about.  While money is nice there are more things that are important in life as well, such as his responsibility to the organization that is paying you and to your coaches and teammates that you would hope have friendships.  But I think what's more important than it all is the legacy you leave behind.