Marcel Dareus cited for weed possession in Florida

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Aaron maybin is a bust

Any DT that gets 10 sacks and all pros is the exact opposite of a draft bust

You obviously are still hurt he didn't become Warren Sapp

Well we drafted him in the 1st round for a reason. He was supposed to be a team leader and was never that. And again after he got paid he didn’t care about the team or City anymore. Not that I think he cared much in the beginning anyways. I was a huge fan of his and supporter but after he got paid he shut down. I had such high hopes for

not only him but the entire defense to continue where they left off back in 14 and Dareus was supposed to be the big key to the defenses success along with Mario William, another ex bill that quit on us

29 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sorry no all pro is a draft bust

Rex Ryan turned a pass rusher into a plug and took away everything he did great

Don't forget Dareus dropping into coverage.  Rex had a Ferrari and treated it like a Taurus...

I think he may have written his ticket out of Duval...

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Well we drafted him in the 1st round for a reason. He was supposed to be a team leader and was never that. And again after he got paid he didn’t care about the team or City anymore. Not that I think he cared much in the beginning anyways. I was a huge fan of his and supporter but after he got paid he shut down. I had such high hopes for

not only him but the entire defense to continue where they left off back in 14 and Dareus was supposed to be the big key to the defenses success along with Mario William, another ex bill that quit on us

Well I was a huge fan and supporter and I don't have any negatives to say years later

You're bitter obviously

He also has had a traumatic life and football isn't everything

57 minutes ago, Magox said:

Man, I seem to remember a whole bunch of people on this board who said the Bills made a bad decision getting rid of him for a 5th rounder.  Pretty sure  @ScottLaw was one of them, but you aren't the only one, there were tons more.

Just like many of the decisions that Beane made that many on this board had problems, Beane has shown to be correct.

There are entirely too many of these posts. I was actually one of the people that wanted to see Dareus go but I never thought about making a told you so post about it. 

The internet seems to have a way of making the fan base so easily try and blast any and all fellow fans with each and EVERY move. 

Luckily this seems to mostly be a board thing I always have a great experience at the tailgate, games, and bars with fellow fans. Not sure where the constant crow serving comes from but we’re all adults and are fans of the same team. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Awesome! (+1) 1