Marcel Dareus cited for weed possession in Florida

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

but all that money. no, he's no draft bust. he likes to smoke weed. I have to admit, nothing like a good high from a good indica strain. but hey, I don't play football or need to follow nfl rules. he does and pays the price when he doesn't. but, he still has all that money, far from a bust. he's cashed in and can ride off in to the sun set.

puff puff pass

He's not that sort of a "bust"  but he certainly was a bust for us after he signed big contract.  

11 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

If he was wearing his captain hat, that is reason to be pulled over in Florida. Never wear that hat more than 50 feet from a marina.

‘Wasted Away Again in Margaritaville’?  Except with the cap’n, one could say ‘Waisted’.

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I have no words LMAO, pulled the same crap here in Buffalo. This guy is a draft BUST of epic proportions. After he got his contract he became Albert Haynesworth 2.0 we can blame Rex Ryan and his scheme all we want but after he got paid he got fat and lazy and expensive. Was so happy when McBean traded him away. I’m glad he’s Jacksonville’s problem.

Sorry no all pro is a draft bust

Rex Ryan turned a pass rusher into a plug and took away everything he did great

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Magox said:

Man, I seem to remember a whole bunch of people on this board who said the Bills made a bad decision getting rid of him for a 5th rounder.  Pretty sure  @ScottLaw was one of them, but you aren't the only one, there were tons more.

Just like many of the decisions that Beane made that many on this board had problems, Beane has shown to be correct.

Admittedly I was one of those people. His talent/ability is elite even on an NFL level. A bought in and focused Dareus is dangerous. It’s just tough to find that version of him. ???‍♂️?

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Admittedly I was one of those people. His talent/ability is elite even on an NFL level. A bought in and focused Dareus is dangerous. It’s just tough to find that version of him. ???‍♂️?

It's nonexistent. He wasn't bought in but for his first two seasons, IMO.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sorry no all pro is a draft bust

Rex Ryan turned a pass rusher into a plug and took away everything he did great

I’m sorry but I have to disagree he was a problem child that caused a lot of trouble and quit on his team after he got paid. Again blame Rex Ryan as much as you want but Dareus is a head case and I’m glad he’s not in buffalo anymore. Oh and 2014 is to me the only productive season he had and that’s back when are defense was 100 percent healthy that year. Just face it he didn’t live up to expectations, another Alabama bust

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I’m sorry but I have to disagree he was a problem child that caused a lot of trouble and quit on his team after he got paid. Again blame Rex Ryan as much as you want but Dareus is a head case and I’m glad he’s not in buffalo anymore. Oh and 2014 is to me the only productive season he had and that’s back when are defense was 100 percent healthy that year. Just face it he didn’t live up to expectations, another Alabama bust

Aaron maybin is a bust

Any DT that gets 10 sacks and all pros is the exact opposite of a draft bust

You obviously are still hurt he didn't become Warren Sapp

• Haha (+1) 1