Marcel Dareus cited for weed possession in Florida

YoloinOhio

Some things never change 

Dareus was pulled over initially for speeding at 1:55 a.m., according to the police report. Upon pulling Dareus over, the officer noticed a strong marijuana odor. 

Neither Dareus, nor the three passengers in his vehicle, took responsibility for the marijuana or the marijuana grinder that were found. 

Dareus was issued a notice to appear for possession of marijuana under 20 grams, as possession of drug paraphernalia. 

Dareus has six tackles this season for the Jaguars.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Man, I seem to remember a whole bunch of people on this board who said the Bills made a bad decision getting rid of him for a 5th rounder.  Pretty sure  @ScottLaw was one of them, but you aren't the only one, there were tons more.

Just like many of the decisions that Beane made that many on this board had problems, Beane has shown to be correct.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have no words LMAO, pulled the same crap here in Buffalo. This guy is a draft BUST of epic proportions. After he got his contract he became Albert Haynesworth 2.0 we can blame Rex Ryan and his scheme all we want but after he got paid he got fat and lazy and expensive. Was so happy when McBean traded him away. I’m glad he’s Jacksonville’s problem.

• Like (+1) 6

I mean, I've kinda always felt for the guy because his upbringing was really tough. He lost just about anyone that tried to be there for him as a mentor/parental figure. And yeah, that sucks, but ya gotta take some accountability at some point. He's had guys like Kyle Williams try to set him straight and the dude just falls back into dumb habits. Hope he gets it someday. Today is not that day.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I have no words LMAO, pulled the same crap here in Buffalo. This guy is a draft BUST of epic proportions. After he got his contract he became Albert Haynesworth 2.0 we can blame Rex Ryan and his scheme all we want but after he got paid he got fat and lazy and expensive. Was so happy when McBean traded him away. I’m glad he’s Jacksonville’s problem.

but all that money. no, he's no draft bust. he likes to smoke weed. I have to admit, nothing like a good high from a good indica strain. but hey, I don't play football or need to follow nfl rules. he does and pays the price when he doesn't. but, he still has all that money, far from a bust. he's cashed in and can ride off in to the sun set.

puff puff pass

• Like (+1) 2