Would you have taken 3-2 at the bye?

Given the great early start the team has had, it’s easy to let the expectations skyrocket. And while I think even with Allen sitting we’re the better team, let’s say things don’t go well against the Titans. Would it really be that big of a let down? Before the start of the season, just based on the schedule alone, would you have been okay with a record of 3-2 at the bye?

Edited by benderbender
Grammar

No will not be happy with 3-2, especially since it would mean we lost 2 in a row in the AFC, including against a Titan team who could be competition for a playoff spot late in the season.  

I had us at 4-1 before the season started. 

I also won’t freak out either, lot of football left.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, benderbender said:

Given the great early start the team has had, it’s easy to let the expectations skyrocket. And while I think even with Allen sitting we’re the better team, let’s say things don’t go well against the Titans. Would it really be that big of a let down? Before the start of the season, just based on the schedule alone, would you have been okay with a record of 3-2 at the bye?

Allen is the weakest link on your team. He's a turnover machine and looks incapable of changing...

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

Allen is the weakest link on your team. He's a turnover machine and looks incapable of changing...

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not.  If not, it is ridiculous.  The kid has the equivalent of one season under his belt.  He is showing improvement in many tangibles.  Check some of the stats of all time greats in their second year.  I hate this kind of attitude giving up on a player so fast.  Don’t call yourself a Bills fan. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, offyourocker said:

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not.  If not, it is ridiculous.  The kid has the equivalent of one season under his belt.  He is showing improvement in many tangibles.  Check some of the stats of all time greats in their second year.  I hate this kind of attitude giving up on a player so fast.  Don’t call yourself a Bills fan. 

You fell right into her web......