Would you have taken 3-2 at the bye?

20 hours ago, offyourocker said:

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not.  If not, it is ridiculous.  The kid has the equivalent of one season under his belt.  He is showing improvement in many tangibles.  Check some of the stats of all time greats in their second year.  I hate this kind of attitude giving up on a player so fast.  Don’t call yourself a Bills fan. 

I'm not a Bills' fan so I can be objective. We've all heard the same excuses with Losman, EJ, Taylor, and so many others...

BTW, Brady won a SB in his 2nd year...

18 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

What Pats board do you post on?

It's not necessary to post on any Pats board. They already have the pulse of the entire NFL and aren't obsessed with any other team. I feel the need to spread the vast knowledge to the masses. ?

14 hours ago, FLbills said:

Allen is a turnover machine, there is not really much denying that statement. However, to state that he is incapable of change is way too premature. Allen is a gamer and I am confident that he will get things under control. At about a full season's worth of games under his belt now, he is still learning about the "big games " and the energy and excitement that comes with them. Imo, he's still trying to figure out how to channel his excitement on the field. Not all QB's are created equal and some obviously take a little bit longer to figure it out. 

He took the hit by Jones like a man. That's for sure. He's one tough guy jogging into the locker room like he did. That's not sarcasm either. I'm serious. 

Still, I know you heard the exact same things about Losman, EJ, Taylor, and someone else whose name I'm not sure. The guy who replaced Flutie. Rob Johnson?  He's gifted. He's athletic. He'll figure it out. History makes me skeptical. 

20 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

It's not necessary to post on any Pats board. They already have the pulse of the entire NFL and aren't obsessed with any other team. I feel the need to spread the vast knowledge to the masses. ?

He took the hit by Jones like a man. That's for sure. He's one tough guy jogging into the locker room like he did. That's not sarcasm either. I'm serious. 

Still, I know you heard the exact same things about Losman, EJ, Taylor, and someone else whose name I'm not sure. The guy who replaced Flutie. Rob Johnson?  He's gifted. He's athletic. He'll figure it out. History makes me skeptical. 

I really wish the mods would just ban you. You don’t bring anything interesting to any discussion but blind homer rhetoric for the Pats. 

I think one of the criteria for allowing other teams fans to post here is they provide some insight. You don’t. Ok. Last time I engage you.

i really wanted to know what Pats board you were on so when your team goes down in flames this year and Beady retires crying I can come watch how you take it. I already know you won’t be come around here when things go bad for the Pats. People like you never stick around in the bad times. 

50 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

BTW, Brady the defense and illegal video tape won a SB in his 2nd year...

FIFY...

44 minutes ago, Tiffany980 said:

How noble of you.  We're soooo lucky to have you.

You come up with some real gems and low hanging fruit.  ?

32 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I really wish the mods would just ban you. You don’t bring anything interesting to any discussion but blind homer rhetoric for the Pats. 

I think one of the criteria for allowing other teams fans to post here is they provide some insight. You don’t. Ok. Last time I engage you.

i really wanted to know what Pats board you were on so when your team goes down in flames this year and Beady retires crying I can come watch how you take it. I already know you won’t be come around here when things go bad for the Pats. People like you never stick around in the bad times. 

You realize that you just described 99% of the posters here right?

10 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

FIFY...

How noble of you.  We're soooo lucky to have you.

You come up with some real gems and low hanging fruit.  ?

You do realize that the hack that wrote the story of the taped walkthrough admitted he made it up right? The news paper even issued a full page apology for that lie. Maybe you don't because people usually only read the initial headlines and not the real facts as they are slowly revealed over the course of weeks.

Yes, you are lucky to have me. Thank you for realizing that. I'm here to make the world a better place...

Probably.  But things change.

Now, I think we have a defense capable of winning a Lombardi, if Allen can gain just a little more experience and maturity.

So, a month ago, 3-2 would have been cool.  Now, I’ll be disappointed if we don’t win the Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1