Gameday Thread Bills vs. Pats* 1st Half Thread 9/29

Chandler#81

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Defense needs to rattle Brady. There is really no excuses. Brady is 42. Hit him repeatedly and he will not be as accurate. Stopping the run might be an idea to consider as well. They are starting to get gashed out there.

Lol, the defense has already done their part.  They could give up 3 points and we'd lose.

Just now, ny33 said:

I don’t understand how someone who comes out guns blazing falls apart after some mistakes and confidently leads drives in 4th quarter tight games. How has he had no confidence since before even throwing a turnover? It feels like he is so scared of turning over the ball in toss up situations, even with good blocking, and digs himself into a corner. Sad to see scared play from a guy who does very well when he trusts himself and makes quick decisions. We would be up with average QB play given the performance of the rest of the team (d, return game, blocking and run game). 

I dont he's scared he is just playing dumb.  Bad decision making  He hasnt learned its ok to give up on a play

1 minute ago, ny33 said:

I don’t understand how someone who comes out guns blazing falls apart after some mistakes and confidently leads drives in 4th quarter tight games. How has he had no confidence since before even throwing a turnover? It feels like he is so scared of turning over the ball in toss up situations, even with good blocking, and digs himself into a corner. Sad to see scared play from a guy who does very well when he trusts himself and makes quick decisions. We would be up with average QB play given the performance of the rest of the team (d, return game, blocking and run game). 

Hes been anything but scared of turnovers. He’s been all kinds of reckless with the ball today.

1 minute ago, ny33 said:

I might actually believe he's not scared but too confident he can throw the ball into any coverage from any angle and he can't.  He's trying to Mahommes the ball everywhere and he's not made it to Mahommes level yet.

Just now, Bills Oil Company said:

Worst part is that the Bills aren't even competitive in this game.   A loss would be ok - just be competitive though.   Give yourself a chance.   This type of performance gives me doubts about McBeane, process, etc

If you look at how and who they beat in the first three games, it was already apparent what kind of team they are...