Anyone else hate the NFL network commercials for TNF?

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Simplicity and good taste triumphs over everything else.  I remember when the AFC was on NBC and they would simply show one "player" from each team in a match in a squaring off pose then the announcement for the game followed by the NBC chime.  Did not need anymore hyping.  No need to patronize those with the mentality of a ten year old.  

17 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

These ones that show 'fans' of each team insulting the other's team?  Hate 'em!  Glorifying the worst of fan behaviors (short of physical assault)

Haven’t seen ‘em , but I’m sure it’s all in good fun. Way to much “ sensitivity” out there these days. One that I do find annoying is that stupid “ we ready, we ready” chant. Not sure if it’s NFLN , but I can’t stand it. I usually end of switching off NFLN after a few minutes as they constantly reference the Patriots regardless of the subject being discussed. 

22 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

These ones that show 'fans' of each team insulting the other's team?  Hate 'em!  Glorifying the worst of fan behaviors (short of physical assault)

So a hate thread condemning hate.

Interesting take! 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Smack talk is the worst of fan behaviors?

Get the hell outta here

i've seen 3 people die in fights outside NFL games, 2 weren't intended as a solid punch caused a person to fall real back on his head and die

one was a savage beating with full intent.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i've seen 3 people die in fights outside NFL games, 2 weren't intended as a solid punch caused a person to fall real back on his head and die

one was a savage beating with full intent.

The common link between all these deaths is you.

You better get the hell outta here...

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Life's too short to hate.

Unless it's Bloated Bob Krafts Mullet.

Everyone hates that thing.

You'd think they'd have trimmed it up at the Asian cathouse down there.  "ooooooh Bob you got baaaaad Mullet Bob.   You rook like Canadian hockey fan from 1982.  we trim no charge Bob"

• Haha (+1) 1