Week 3: Bills (-6) v Bengals

dubs

5 hours ago, Say When... said:

holy crap - Pats*** -17.5 to the Jets?

Dallas is -20.5 to the fins lol, thats... just....  lol...

13 NFL teams are all taking turns beating a dolphin shaped piñata, luckily enough Bills, Patriots, and Jets all get to go twice. None of them seem to have realized it was already broken when they started.

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

If the defense holds this season I’ll be pretty surprised if Frazier doesn’t leave for a HC opportunity. 

He will get offers, but in a shocking surprise, he will stay for the wings and beef on weck!  I’m calling it now!  ?

I'm worried about this game but then again I worry about EVERY game.

Living down here in Cincy and the Bengals being my 2nd favorite team I think this is a great match-up for the Bills:

*  The Bengals have a damaged O-line.  And even when healthy it isn't very good.  In a loud stadium the Bengals are going to struggle to hit the big pass down field to Boyd & Ross as I suspect Dalton will be running for his life.  Sure they'll hit a couple of big plays but I don't see them driving it the length of the field much.

*  The Bengals defense has regressed over the last couple of years their D-line & Secondary are solid but not great.  Their LB's are terrible.  Slow and bad tacklers.  Preston Brown is struggling big time.  I see Beasley and our TE's having big games on Sunday.  Beasley could be looking at a 10 reception type game.  Allen could do some damage running the ball .  We may see him go on a couple of 15 - 20 yard runs. 

*  Another factor to consider is that Manning was actually a tough QB for our D to face.  He has a wicked quick release and he was getting the ball out fast which frustrated our pass rush.  Dalton relies more on hitting the deep pass so we should be able to get some sacks & a lot of pressures in a noisy Rich Stadium.

My prediction is Bills win 34 - 17.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Living down here in Cincy and the Bengals being my 2nd favorite team I think this is a great match-up for the Bills:

*  The Bengals have a damaged O-line.  And even when healthy it isn't very good.  In a loud stadium the Bengals are going to struggle to hit the big pass down field to Boyd & Ross as I suspect Dalton will be running for his life.  Sure they'll hit a couple of big plays but I don't see them driving it the length of the field much.

*  The Bengals defense has regressed over the last couple of years their D-line & Secondary are solid but not great.  Their LB's are terrible.  Slow and bad tacklers.  Preston Brown is struggling big time.  I see Beasley and our TE's having big games on Sunday.  Beasley could be looking at a 10 reception type game.  Allen could do some damage running the ball .  We may see him go on a couple of 15 - 20 yard runs. 

*  Another factor to consider is that Manning was actually a tough QB for our D to face.  He has a wicked quick release and he was getting the ball out fast which frustrated our pass rush.  Dalton relies more on hitting the deep pass so we should be able to get some sacks & a lot of pressures in a noisy Rich Stadium.

Thanks for the perspective.  I use to like and I followed Cincy but gave up on them a few years ago.

Always wanted them to beat out Balt and Pitt.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Lol it’s not a jinx if you believe it’s true.  The Bengals just got their ***** handed to them by the 49ers...

I’m more of a “I like our chances” kinda guy. This is the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

If the defense holds this season I’ll be pretty surprised if Frazier doesn’t leave for a HC opportunity. 

I thought he had already given that job a shot and went back to being an DC.??

Go Bills!!!

21 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Dalton used to get the ball out almost as fast as Brady, back 4-5 years ago. Now I think he sees ghosts sometimes. Pressure on him is key even if no sack because he will make poor decisions. He’s the type of QB who can look really good if everything else around him is perfect. 

*Narrator* “It isn’t...”

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

Cuomo: Buffalo Bills are the only true ‘New York’ football team

Cuomo admitted he was entering politically perilous ground on Long Island Radio News Monday morning as he raved about the play of the Bills and their young quarterback Josh Allen, saying their early success “warms my heart.”

“Josh Allen I think shows a lot of promise. And I have to be careful here, forget politics aside, I root for all New York teams, OK,” Cuomo said. “And it’s sad to watch the Giants the past couple of games.

“But, what is the only New York football team that plays in New York? It’s the Buffalo Bills,” the governor zinged, noting the Giants and Jets both play in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

“Buffalo has a love for their team that is really special and to see the Buffalo Bills doing well really I think warms my heart. I hope all of Buffalo is excited.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Cuomo: Buffalo Bills are the only true ‘New York’ football team

Cuomo admitted he was entering politically perilous ground on Long Island Radio News Monday morning as he raved about the play of the Bills and their young quarterback Josh Allen, saying their early success “warms my heart.”

“Josh Allen I think shows a lot of promise. And I have to be careful here, forget politics aside, I root for all New York teams, OK,” Cuomo said. “And it’s sad to watch the Giants the past couple of games.

“But, what is the only New York football team that plays in New York? It’s the Buffalo Bills,” the governor zinged, noting the Giants and Jets both play in the New Jersey Meadowlands.

“Buffalo has a love for their team that is really special and to see the Buffalo Bills doing well really I think warms my heart. I hope all of Buffalo is excited.

*****, Cuomo... I hate your guts a little less now

• Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I think we have lost like 5 straight to the Bengals. They always seem to play us tough. I'm just happy this is a home game and our home opener because that crowd is going to be insane on Sunday. 

Bills just beat them in 2016

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1