Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Miami reportedly ready to pull plug on Fitz

Dolphins on pace for an 0-16 season, with 80 points scored and 816 points given up. Well done with the tank, boys. Well done. <slow clap>

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

Dolphins on pace for an 0-16 season, with 80 points scored and 816 points given up. Well done with the tank, boys. Well done. <slow clap>

Yep.  They don't play around with that stuff 

I pray that they stick with Fitz!

At least.....until he wins just enough games to keep them out of the Top QB Lottery. 

• Haha (+1) 2

He’s probably shipped off to Dallas to backup Dak for like a 6th rounder in the next few weeks so feel bad for the guy but he’ll be just fine by the end of the year 

23 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Fitz got jobbed.  Dolphins sold him a bill of goods, then tanked.  I feel bad for Fitz.

Fitz did this to me as a Bills fan. 

11 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Does Rosen bring bad luck, or does bad luck follow Rosen? 🤔

‘Karmic justice’ for the nine teams remark.

• Like (+1) 2

Sorry Fitz, our underperforming team is your fault. Even though we are trading away all of our talent for future draft picks. Thanks for your time.

It makes me wonder, is Fitz pulling an AP in Oakland scenario? It has been reported that several Miami players want out of the situation. Have to see how it plays out

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They’ve been outscored 110-10 the first 2 games 

Shame on Fitz for not shutting down those opposing offenses.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm sure Rosen or whatever guy they decide to play will make all the difference.....the organization is a mess. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm sure Rosen or whatever guy they decide to play will make all the difference.....the organization is a mess. 

Fitz just might pull a Shady from last year. “No, I’m good over here on the sideline. It pays the same. You guys just carry on!” 

Watching the dolphins/Pats game during commercials of the bills game, and Fitz litterally looked like he was giving 50% effort. I don't blame him one bit, that team is a wreck. If I was him I'd gladly be on the sideline and let Rosen play 

Shocking

They didn’t just take the bandaid off. They took the leg and part of the arm. 

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Watching the dolphins/Pats game during commercials of the bills game, and Fitz litterally looked like he was giving 50% effort. I don't blame him one bit, that team is a wreck. If I was him I'd gladly be on the sideline and let Rosen play 

Just like Shady behind our OLine last year, except Fitz had to actually be on the field. 

40 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I know. He should have been drafted first overall. Poor fella. I feel really bad for him. 

Stay classy

Breaking news... the eighth franchise that Ryan Fitzpatrick has played for is considering benching him as the other seven have. 

Stay tuned, this may be a trend 

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

But Flores said they aren't tanking?

/sarcasm

47 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Fitz should never have been starting in the first place.  He's only taking any team so far.  Dolphins as an organization needs to see Rosen 

play so they can plan for the future one way or another at that position.  That said, they can't measure Rosen by wins.  They have to measure

him by how he handles the meeting rooms, situations during games, etc.  They don't have the horses to get a lot of wins.

If the Dolphins had any pretentions of planning for the future in a way that involves seeing Rosen play, they shouldn’t have traded their starting LT

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Breaking news... the eighth franchise that Ryan Fitzpatrick has played for is considering benching him as the other seven have. 

Stay tuned, this may be a trend 

He actually broke the trend. 

He was suppose to be the backup until the starter got hurt. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the Dolphins had any pretentions of planning for the future in a way that involves seeing Rosen play, they shouldn’t have traded their starting LT

Damn good point.  But they traded for him which tells me they want to take a flyer.  I guess I don't know what exactly they're trying to do.