Jets going down - Angry Gase throws Darnold, Kicker, Anderson, Greggo under the bus. "I can do whatever I want"

Reed83HOF

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Criticizing the people playing for you in public to a ravenous local press is about as dumb as possible. He's basically provided them with a negative narrative on Robbie Anderson, their best receiver. You think Belichick would ever do that?

I didn't see that

21 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

That reporter thought THAT was refreshingly awesome?!?! I didn't realize zero accountability from a HC coach was such an honorable trait

Reporters will love Gase because reporting on dumpster fires and drama is what sells the news.

I am absolutely positive that they want him to speak his mind.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Did you point out that McD was 3-1 versus Gase or did you sit by meekly and just NOW come out with your wrath?

Belichick owns McD like no Bills HC since he came to NE but anyone who didn't expect him to beat Gase again wasn't looking at the facts.........if Josh gets a little better grip on that throw to Clay last year we would have been talking about about McD being 4-0 versus Gase coming into that game.

What the ***** is that first line all about?  This is why no one takes you seriously. 

Edit:  to answer your question...I absolutely did.

27 minutes ago, mannc said:

Why would you say that?  He's a mediocre second-year QB of a division opponent.  He deserves nothing.

I think its too soon to label him mediocre. Not saying he's great either, but I see potential in him to be a good QB.

Full disclosure: I did want him to be drafted by the Bills but certainly was not dissapointed with Josh as the pick. But just as a football fan I think he can be better than mediocre.

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Did you point out that McD was 3-1 versus Gase or did you sit by meekly and just NOW come out with your wrath?

Belichick owns McD like no Bills HC since he came to NE but anyone who didn't expect him to beat Gase again wasn't looking at the facts.........if Josh gets a little better grip on that throw to Clay last year we would have been talking about about McD being 4-0 versus Gase coming into that game.

Game 1 BB vs. McD:  9-3 NE at the half

Game 2 BB vs. McD:  13-13 at the half (and Bills robbed of TD or they would have had lead)

Game 3 BB vs. McD:  9-6 NE in 4th quarter with Derek freaking Anderson at QB

Game 4 BB vs. McD:  14-6 NE in 3rd quarter

In all four games McD took a vastly inferior team and kept the games close well into the 2nd half.  If you call that BB “owning” McD well then good on ya.

I’m looking forward to seeing what happens this year.

And YES, some of your little disciples have argued “why is McD any better than Gase” because the W/L records were similar.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, teef said:

What the ***** is that first line all about?  This is why no one takes you seriously. 

Edit:  to answer your question...I absolutely did.  I actually brought it up to your boyfriend, yet I do t think it sunk in. 

so wait.........someone takes YOU seriously?:lol:   For what exactly?