QB Davis Webb - Meet Bills New #3 QB

StHustle

1 hour ago, phillyguy1 said:

He's on practice squad and will in theory run scout team offense the next two weeks at least. We'll see how long he lasts after that.

Yup gonna run the scout team and provide those intricate details about both the Jets and Giants playbooks. I mean I’m sure it’s complete coincidence he was the one signed when they play both in week 1 and 2

What was it called the "Webb Package"? If thats the case, does that mean we can resurrect those pages to playbook. HAHA

Jokes aside I think this is good, can't ask for much more out of a 3rd string/PS QB and has been in league. 

Best of luck to Tyree Jackson...

1 hour ago, phillyguy1 said:

He's on practice squad and will in theory run scout team offense the next two weeks at least. We'll see how long he lasts after that.

I don't see why he wouldn't go through the season on the PS.  He's comparable in quality to the rest of the young guys that are available.  He has a decent arm and is reasonably athletic (though not a scrambler).  The Bills need to have a PS QB if they don't have a third QB on the 53 man roster.  Just because he has some familiarity with the Jets and Giants doesn't mean there aren't other good reasons to keep him. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

We have our practice squad QB (at least for now)

The Beaner feels he is an upgrade to Jackson so I'll roll with it...

Cal Bear!

Chances are the winning TD in preseason game 4 could be the highlight of their NFL careers for Jackson and Sills.

5 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

Does Dunkirk Don have any word on a package?

The echos of DD still reverberate around here. ?

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

would have preferred Lauletta kid...............

he signed with Philly