Jests cut their 3rd rounder Polite

Reed83HOF

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

You picked up a RB that sat out all year last year and then signed for basically what he would have made if he played. Lol. 

Your ur head coach is terrible and an absolute kook. 

Your team is so dysfunctional that you went into the draft knowing you were going to fire the GM that made all the picks. 

Ill give you tue fact that Greg Williams is a solid and true DC in this league. He probably won’t last though. Because your HC is so terrible, or the fact that you may be good on defense and Greg gets scooped up to HC again. 

Ill give you the same that I and I think most people outside of Buffalo give the Bills. It’ll all fall on the young QB. Darnold may be really good. Same with Allen. But your kooky coach isn’t going to help him.

I hope your owner has Gase in a short leash. He was terrible in Miami and I’m looking forward to him burning NYC to the ground as well. 

You seem.to like the word kook. And I like our chances with Gase and Darnold, he did pretty well with what he had in RT in Miami.

Just now, mrags said:

We might not. But the fact still remains that one of them was a highly sought after pick in the early rounds and the other was a late rounder that was lucky to be drafted. 

How is their careers turn out will be revealed soon enough. 

I don’t put much stock into where the guy was drafted. For all we know Beane had an undrafted grade in polite. What I do know is Johnson has a chance to be a special pass rusher in the league, his talent stood out all offseason. Polite couldn’t make one of the worst Edge rush cores in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, billspro said:

I don’t put much stock into where the guy was drafted. For all we know Beane had an undrafted grade in polite. What I do know is Johnson has a chance to be a special pass rusher in the league, his talent stood out all offseason. Polite couldn’t make one of the worst Edge rush cores in the NFL. 

That’s just comical. Give it a break 

3 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

You seem.to like the word kook. And I like our chances with Gase and Darnold, he did pretty well with what he had in RT in Miami.

Im surprised you don’t. Since you are one of you think Gase is good and he did well with Ryan Tannehill. Lol 

6 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Tanny? He's a backup now on another team and Gase got fired. How well do you think he did?

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

That’s just comical. Give it a break 

Im surprised you don’t. Since you are one of you think Gase is good and he did well with Ryan Tannehill. Lol 

that-s-a-hard-no-24520338.png

Just now, MJS said:

Tanny? He's a backup now on another team and Gase got fired. How well do you think he did?

Read into it more, what he had in RT. An average QB at best. He got the most out of him that he could. Jesus, guess the good posters are on at night.

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

that-s-a-hard-no-24520338.png

Read into it more, what he had in RT. An average QB at best. He got the most out of him that he could. Jesus, guess the good posters are on at night.

So with an average QB Gase got average production? Sounds like he's a genius.

Look I get it. Most of us were skeptical when the Jets fired Rex and we brought him in. We had to delude ourselves to stay sane and make believe that it was a good hire. The same is going on for Jets fans.

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Omg. It all makes sense. Your not even in NY. Your a douchie Canadian. Why are you even a Jets fan? I thought all Canadians were just Pats fans. 

Canadian? No. You guys really have nothing to contribute. Gone are the days of good posters, sigh, the youth of today havent a clue.

10 minutes ago, MJS said:

So with an average QB Gase got average production? Sounds like he's a genius.

Look I get it. Most of us were skeptical when the Jets fired Rex and we brought him in. We had to delude ourselves to stay sane and make believe that it was a good hire. The same is going on for Jets fans.

Did I say he was a genius? Point that out to me please. 

1 hour ago, Bleedingreennc said:

At least our new GM has the balls to do what has to be done, Mac would have kept him around just to save face

Hey now, our GM got rid of our of 2nd round pick (that we traded up for) who didn't play a snap his rookie season due to injury before he even played a game for us!

He also traded our 2nd round pick from the year before that who had only played 2 seasons with us! 

So suck it, we get rid of even higher draft picks ?

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Isn’t time that Chandler#81 shuts this thread down, it’s really not Bills related. Come on lock it down, you have locked about 37 other threads today....

Yup agreed. He seems to lock down threads all the time even some that are buffalo related 

17 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Canadian? No. You guys really have nothing to contribute. Gone are the days of good posters, sigh, the youth of today havent a clue.

Did I say he was a genius? Point that out to me please. 

Rotflmfaowtf!!!

You aren’t even a Bills fan. You’ve been on this forum for a little over a year and have 267 posts. 

Ive been here over 10 years and have over 10k posts and your telling me how it used to be? Your funny kid. 

You probably don’t realize I’m not a kid either and am probably older than you are. 

Keep up up the great work guy. 

8 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Gone are the days of good posters, sigh, the youth of today havent a clue.

Yeah BuffaloBills.com used to run a little banana republic message board that we mocked for their dictatorial ways.

BB self-nuked the island in an apparent attempt to kill off their diseased population but the waste washed ashore here and we've been fighting off infection ever since.

The collective IQ around here has taken a big hit but some of them aren't too bad and they click on a lot of ads so......   

• Like (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Yup agreed. He seems to lock down threads all the time even some that are buffalo related 

Some of the threads were interesting and he’s shutting them down because he personally doesn’t think they are worth while. Pretty sad individual, doesn’t take much not to click on a thread if you are not interested, but maybe some others are, so if people are being respectful, not sure why he’s being such a dictator....

43 minutes ago, mrags said:

Rotflmfaowtf!!!

You aren’t even a Bills fan. You’ve been on this forum for a little over a year and have 267 posts. 

Ive been here over 10 years and have over 10k posts and your telling me how it used to be? Your funny kid. 

You probably don’t realize I’m not a kid either and am probably older than you are. 

Keep up up the great work guy. 

Post count has nothing to do with anything, and I know this is a Bill's forum, and i enjoy it here.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I’m glad I’m not the only person who was thinking this... Napoleon complex much 

Well damn, you guys enjoy taking shots at mods here? Hmmm, pretty ballsy right before the start of the season.

Just now, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Knowing your owner and team, that’s wishful thinking. 

And your owners are any better?

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Apples and oranges... but rooting for jerrsie, I’m sure you don’t know the saying. Your owner is an idiot and your team sucks

I was just asking, tell me something I havent heard, they play in Jersey, dont have their own stadium....blah blah blah. You are too easy to rile up.

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I wanted him desperately and would absolutely take him ASAP now that he is available. He might be a problem child or have bad work ethic, but I’d take a chance on him news got 1st or 2nd round talent for an edge rusher. 

Nope.

I did not like the kid as a prospect after digging behind the numbers and reviewing his predraft interviews and his approach to those that tried to prepare him. 

I was not surprised by the combine results and combine  interview results. 

I loved that the Jests wasted a pick on him, and am not surprised he couldn't stick. Raw attitude and skills are great when they are coachable.

We have enough guys on the bubble working their tails off getting cut I would take any day over this headache.

If he could not make it under Greggo what chance would he have in the accountability culture that McDermott is so keen to maintain?

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Apples and oranges... but rooting for jerrsie, I’m sure you don’t know the saying. Your owner is an idiot and your team sucks

Thank you for your contributions. We’re letting you go now so you can hook up with a new team by next week.

Best Wishes!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thank you for your contributions. We’re letting you go now so you can hook up with a new team by next week.

Best Wishes!

Good call! And very clever too, considering it’s cut day. I really like the maturity and professionalism the mods show here. That is why I decided to finally create an account, so I could be a part of this community! 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Don't you have better things to do than lurk on the fansite of a team that's going to beat your team twice this year? 

Another challenger appears!!!!!!! And lurking is just watching and not posting, I think you should post with Google open so you can search words and meanings. How did that sweep of us last year fe..oh wait, we split.

2 hours ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Does it matter? I'm here to talk football, not get bashed on, you see me bashing people? 

Fwiw, you're right. Previous regimes would hold onto stiffs for several years e.g Christian Hackenberg. The current GM didn't take Polite. He's a stiff, and a knucklehead to boot, and they cut him rather than wasting more time and taking an opportunity from someone they believe in more. That's what good management does, particularly when they are tasked with fixing a poop sandwich left by previous management.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Don't you have better things to do than lurk on the fansite of a team that's going to beat your team twice this year? 

Watch out, if you defend your team too much against other team’s trolls you might get into trouble. 

26 minutes ago, WorstTEever81 said:

Watch out, if you defend your team too much against other team’s trolls you might get into trouble. 

No, if you violate the TOS of the board you will get in trouble, it's like that on every message board. You can call me a troll all you want, that's your choice.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Polite...another guy with "talent" Did he have a meltdown as some predicted? Work ethic and conditioning?

Supposedly he had the worst combine ever.  The combine stuff is overrated but if you can’t at least fake it for the biggest job interview of your life, that’s a major red flag.