Bodine traded to the Patriots for a 6th round pick

HappyDays

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You gotta love these pats fans that try to play themselves off as bills fans here....unsuccessfully

Next thing you'll read is how Belichick Jedi-mindtricked the Bills out of their best player for a 6th.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Just going by play on the field this movecan make both teams better.

But .. Belicheat is going to get all of Bobby’s blocking schemes.... Is that worth a 6th rounder?

I saw this man play hundreds of snaps. He's not making any OL better at this level at least.

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

3) Coach Scar.  I wish that SOB would retire or something.  He's the damn Cheatriots secret weapon.

He did...and then he came back after watching the OL that he brilliantly maneuvered for years utterly crumble in a single season.

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

1) availability

2) Brady

3) Coach Scar.  I wish that SOB would retire or something.  He's the damn Cheatriots secret weapon.

Maybe for someone else but Bodine is terrible.  Brady dislikes up the middle pressure and Bodine will be attacked.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Amazing to think that Mills, Ducasse, Bodine and Teller played important roles last season.  Just shocking.

Dawkins is the only Olineman who will make the roster from last years team.  

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

It was surprising that Daboll and Johnson had Bodine playing G last night, a position I don't believe that he has played in the NFL before. He's been strictly a C. That could have put Bellichick over the edge.

he's been playing the versatility and formation game soooooooo long i've picket it up, and i'm just a fan.  sometimes i wonder if most NFL coaches who have obviously been seeing the same thing just aren't creative because can't seem to do it.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Amazing to think that Mills, Ducasse, Bodine and Teller played important roles last season.  Just shocking.

McD really failed in the OL and QB coach decisions, as well as the Peterman debacle, and Beane in the early OL stopgaps. I think Johnson and Dorsey are going to make big differences, and all of the new OL FA should. Sure, we had crappy players. But they were further hampered by terrible coaching.

1 minute ago, colin said:

he's been playing the versatility and formation game soooooooo long i've picket it up, and i'm just a fan.  sometimes i wonder if most NFL coaches who have obviously been seeing the same thing just aren't creative because can't seem to do it.

There are a lot of players that just are not suited to playing more than one position. The Bills have looked for that versatility lately. The Bills probably just thought to themselves, "Bodine can't play C, I bet he can't play OG just as well!"

• Like (+1) 2