Clowney Trending for some reason.

MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yes. Appreciate the elaboration on the source of the humor. It is most definitely like a clown.

I don't mean to pile on a well intentioned poster, but Zay Jones is a big name WR that would SHOCK people were he on the market? I just can't.....

Oh I gave the laughing reaction because I thought he was making a good joke

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My first thought was AJ Green or Julio Jones because there have been rumors about them for years. Fitzgerald is a little old for teams to be trading for him.

Julio is my guess.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yes. Appreciate the elaboration on the source of the humor. It is most definitely like a clown.

I don't mean to pile on a well intentioned poster, but Zay Jones is a big name WR that would SHOCK people were he on the market? I just can't.....

Its a joke mate..

Some people seem to get it..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

No worries... all good..

Think I’ll put the jokes away the rest of the evening..

No way. The best jokes are those people don't instantly recognize as jokes. Fire away.

For anyone that spends time on Bills TWITTER, it would be difficult to decipher this as a joke. There are MANY, MANY fans in that arena who would completely take that seriously. That's why I turn to this board when I want to get logical perspectives.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I thought Clowney wanted nothing to do with the Phins

So did I.

4 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

So the entire Dolphins team is available for trade but they’re also considered strong contenders for Clowney? ?

Very strange indeed.