Clowney Trending for some reason.

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

Yes he does. but health major issue and Zay has been pretty healthly. Michael Lombardi says houston wants a WR but John Mcclain says LT. What do you think the texans are getting for offers 

The problem with wanting a LT is that no team is trading their starting LT (except maybe the Skins, but they reportedly want a 1st). So they would be getting a backup level OT - is that good enough? 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The problem with wanting a LT is that no team is trading their starting LT (except maybe the Skins, but they reportedly want a 1st). So they would be getting a backup level OT - is that good enough? 

It works in Madden...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree no one is trading a starting LT i don't believe the 1st will happen. Thats why i say we could be mix with trading zay or shaq off they could still have potential and there would be a pick i say highest we go might be a 3rd but thats if beane thinks he is worth it 

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They took Will Fuller in the 1st rd a few years ago and he’s been good at times but has had a hard time staying healthy. As far as draft disappointments, he falls in that category for them. 

WAIT! Are you saying other teams don’t hit 100% of the time in the draft??? Could that be true? 

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

In franchise mode? I trade backup OL and DL for #1 picks and will add a few other scrubs and get established good players players (N. Bosa, Quinnen, Oliver and DE Allen are tough to get)

Have you tried to get Clowney for neskhe or Dawkins? It’s impossible. That’s what I thought you meant. Clowney is rated around 95 X factor. I haven’t been able to get close to acquiring him. 

14 minutes ago, Chemical said:

Have you tried to get Clowney for neskhe or Dawkins? It’s impossible. That’s what I thought you meant. Clowney is rated around 95 X factor. I haven’t been able to get close to acquiring him. 

Oh LOL. I have not even looked at Clowney; I have N Bosa, Oliver, Grady Jarret, Von Miller (who is going on the block this offseason). In one franchise I couldn't get Oliver for anything, but got Miles Garrett for garbage. In another franchise I was able to nab Oliver, Saquan and Nick Bosa for trash

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Zay Jones and a draft pick?

I am in the camp that is wondering if Zay's long play time the other night has to do with a potential shopping situation... I think his value as a trade piece may end up being more than his value as a player... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Nsekhe 

I wish! I think the Texans would certainly be interested in Dawkins, but he's off the table for me. I don't think Nsekhe has any trade value. 

The rumors of the Texans wanting a WR seem.....off.

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I wish! I think the Texans would certainly be interested in Dawkins, but he's off the table for me. I don't think Nsekhe has any trade value. 

The rumors of the Texans wanting a WR seem.....off.

I don't think they seem off .Fuller is always hurt and they want a number 2 to hopkins the LT market they will be getting a backup from teams not a starter. That why i think they are leaning in a different direction 

4 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Zay, Nsekhe and two 3rd round picks B-)

Wonder if we could cut another deal simultaneously and get a swing tackle from another team for Trent Murphy or Shaq

That's wayyy too rich. 

I would say Zay, Nsekhe, and a 4th (or a 3rd with a 6th coming back)

This has the makings of Mario Williams 2.0.  Instead of a $100M invisible man, it will be the $135M invisible man.

I want the DE position to be upgraded, but I don't think Clowney is the answer.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

This has the makings of Mario Williams 2.0.  Instead of a $100M invisible man, it will be the $135M invisible man.

Mario was unfortunately dealt a couple bad DCs in his time here but for a few years he was dominant. Don't think he was a bad signing. 

8 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Are we talking about the guy with the most single season sacks in the past 20 years for this team?

I'm not saying Clowney would be an amazing addition, but if you told me he'd be Mario, you'd be insane if you didn't want that... This defense plus 14.5 sacks (or even just the 10 that Clowney had last year) would be off the chain. 

• Thank you (+1) 1