Clowney Trending for some reason.

MAJBobby

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they are offering up what they can for him, no one off the table 

Between Miami and Arizona, I’m not sure who is more lost......but it’s fun to watch! 

Just now, TheJauronClap said:

Texans probably with take best offer available so we got 3 pieces to trade zay, shaq, and Ty but i would keep Ty because the way the oline keeps dropping  

Sure. HOU very interested in Bills disappointing draft picks, especially in return for Clowney. I mean, why wouldn’t they ? This makes too much sense not to happen. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Sure. HOU very interested in Bills disappointing draft picks, especially in return for Clowney. I mean, why wouldn’t they ? This makes too much sense not to happen. 

Young players who may have been drafted to the wrong system. That may just need a change of scenery to succeed cause trades like that never happen? Still believe a pick would have to be used to get the trade done 

5 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

Young players who may have been drafted to the wrong system. That may just need a change of scenery to succeed cause trades like that never happen? Still believe a pick would have to be used to get the trade done 

While those things do happen from time to time, I don’t believe Lawson or Jones fall into that category. They were simply overdrafted for their talent level. I’d agree it would take a draft pick for the Bills to do a trade ( short of Dawkins) , I don’t think Jones or Lawson have any trade value. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

While those things do happen from time to time, I don’t believe Lawson or Jones fall into that category. They were simply overdrafted for their talent level. I’d agree it would take a draft pick for the Bills to do a trade ( short of Dawkins) , I don’t think Jones or Lawson have any trade value. 

But im putting the situation in context. I dont think the texans have much leverage so i dont expect a huge offer from anyone. Zay could be a decent number two. Here he was shoved into number 1 receiver role with no help to mature and grow and learn. would be a intermediate receiver to help hopkins. As for shaq last year on rookie deal and we know some players ball out on would be a driving point. What offers do you the texans will get for clowney? 

3 minutes ago, TheJauronClap said:

But im putting the situation in context. I dont think the texans have much leverage so i dont expect a huge offer from anyone. Zay could be a decent number two. Here he was shoved into number 1 receiver role with no help to mature and grow and learn. would be a intermediate receiver to help hopkins. As for shaq last year on rookie deal and we know some players ball out on would be a driving point. What offers do you the texans will get for clowney? 

They took Will Fuller in the 1st rd a few years ago and he’s been good at times but has had a hard time staying healthy. As far as draft disappointments, he falls in that category for them. 

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They took Will Fuller in the 1st rd a few years ago and he’s been good at times but has had a hard time staying healthy. As far as draft disappointments, he falls in that category for them. 

Yes he does. but health major issue and Zay has been pretty healthly. Michael Lombardi says houston wants a WR but John Mcclain says LT. What do you think the texans are getting for offers