Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

4 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Why would you say that about Ms. Robach?

He is disgusted by even the thought of a man and woman getting intimate. He thinks people should stick to their own sex when it comes to stuff like that. I wish I could find the quotes of the times he's said that, but I honestly don't remember which alias he used when doing so.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He is disgusted by even the thought of a man and woman getting intimate. He thinks people should stick to their own sex when it comes to stuff like that. I wish I could find the quotes of the times he's said that, but I honestly don't remember which alias he used when doing so.

If you are correct............................. WOW.

BRIAN STELTER’S HOT TAKE ON ABC/EPSTEIN STORY IS EVERYTHING WRONG WITH JOURNALISM AND MEDIA ‘FIREFIGHTERS’ TODAY:

“Tuesday’s video clip caused widespread outrage, particularly on the right, with many commentators using it to stoke hatred of the media writ large,” Stelter wrote in his newsletter last night.

Just to review: ABC News’ public face is George Stephanopoulos, the former communications director for Bill Clinton. In 2015, Stephanopoulos donated $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation, which the Sunlight Foundation has described as a “slush fund for the Clintons.” Which Jeffrey Epstein claimed he co-founded in a 2007 letter “written by high-powered lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt.” Court documents “obtained by Fox News in 2016 showed that Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein’s private jet, known as the ‘Lolita Express,’ and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions.” The New York Times reported in July that “A strange thing happened when Jeffrey Epstein came back to New York City after being branded a sex offender: His reputation appeared to rise. In 2010, the year after he got out of a Florida prison, Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos dined at his Manhattan mansion with a British royal.”

Yesterday, after O’Keefe’s video dropped, featuring ABC’s Amy Robach complaining that management spiked her 2016 story on Epstein and Clinton, David Harsanyi wrote “ABC’s Excuse for Failing to Report on Jeffrey Epstein Makes Absolutely No Sense.”

Three years ago, “Bill Clinton’s wife was in the midst of her presidential run. One imagines that a story detailing her husband’s vacations to a pedophile’s island retreat might have been newsworthy. By the way, has Robach wrapped up that reporting on Clinton, yet?”

So of course, “CNN’s self-styled media firefighter Brian Stelter” goes with the “Republicans pounce!” angle.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

wtf, the hypocrisy is just incredulous at this point.  

I'm unaware of any company, any where that included in its corporate manifesto a policy explicitly encouraging employees to embarrass the organization by leaking news, data or minute meetings to a competitor.  ABC earns its daily  bread on all sorts of people violating all sorts of policies.  ABC should just comes out and say "we're above all this, we do whatever we want, and suck it if you dont like it."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Of course, the media is circling the wagons on Amy Robach’s story.

Color me shocked.

MSM must be a bunch of disgusting pedophiles, otherwise they would be all over this story.

I thought they were all for protecting women and children??????? Unless, OF COURSE, if the women and children will bring down the left.

Amy Robach calls out the Epstein case, so, according to the left............

it means #orangemanbad.

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

ABC outing a whistle blower. I thought that was bad? <_<

CBS News fires staffer who leaked ABC News video about Epstein cover-up: Report

The former ABC News employee who leaked the video of Amy Robach talking about the network refusing to run her story on one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers was fired from their current job at CBS News.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

CBS News fires staffer who leaked ABC News video about Epstein cover-up: Report

The former ABC News employee who leaked the video of Amy Robach talking about the network refusing to run her story on one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers was fired from their current job at CBS News.

</snip>

Crap move, but I can't blame CBS (assuming ABC provided some proof he actually did it.) Cannot employ a person you cannot trust.

Hmmmm.....normally something like this would be taken up by say.....the Attorney General....I mean that is kinda his job right?

unless he is too busy trying to run interference for some other pressing issues....

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Hmmmm.....normally something like this would be taken up by say.....the Attorney General....I mean that is kinda his job right?

unless he is too busy trying to run interference for some other pressing issues....

The AG who visited Epstein in a jail a couple weeks before he was murdered?

hmmmmmmmmmm

• Like (+1) 1

Barr is the reason Epstein was arrested in the first place. 

It takes a real low IQ to think he did so, so he could kill him in a jail cell and leave millions to question what happened. 

If Barr wanted to disappear Epstein, there are other means available to a man in his position. He didn't. He wanted justice, and sought it out by indicting JE in the first place. Something Obama wouldn't do, because he was afraid of what it'd do to his administration (and his SecState). Something Clinton didn't do, because he was partying with the same guy. 

But yes... keep pushing the nonsense that Epstein somehow is bad news for Trump and NOT the establishment (and IC) with which he was famous for partying with. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Epstein is bad news for Trump and the establishment (and IC). Trump is part of the establishment nimrod.

Arguing with shills like you is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to ***** on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barr is the reason Epstein was arrested in the first place. 

It takes a real low IQ to think he did so, so he could kill him in a jail cell and leave millions to question what happened. 

If Barr wanted to disappear Epstein, there are other means available to a man in his position. He didn't. He wanted justice, and sought it out by indicting JE in the first place. Something Obama wouldn't do, because he was afraid of what it'd do to his administration (and his SecState). Something Clinton didn't do, because he was partying with the same guy. 

But yes... keep pushing the nonsense that Epstein somehow is bad news for Trump and NOT the establishment (and IC) with which he was famous for partying with. 

Why is Barr not investigating the whole Epstein affair conspiracy cover up murder if it is such a big deal?

8 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Why is Barr not investigating the whole Epstein affair conspiracy cover up murder if it is such a big deal?

This statement is idiotic.  You know darn well an investigation is taking place and is under no obligation whatsoever to report to you, me, or anybody else at a regular interval.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This statement is idiotic.  You know darn well an investigation is taking place and is under no obligation whatsoever to report to you, me, or anybody else at a regular interval.

Wtf are you even talking about?  Barr blabs about every other thing he has going on including the origins of the Mueller report....

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because...Barr killed Epstein?  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!11!!!11!!!11!!!

Evidently TH3 does not understand sarcasm.

9 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Wtf are you even talking about?  Barr blabs about every other thing he has going on including the origins of the Mueller report....

No doubt you believe that McDermott is under obligation to divulge all plans the Bills have pertaining to upcoming opponents as well.  

• Haha (+1) 2