Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

There's a reason you are known far and wide as HAHA Gator or Gleeful Gator. It was first brought to our attention when you laughed at Americans dying in Benghazi.

That’s a lie. 

You know what else? Trump appointed the guy who gave Epstein a chance to rape more children a post in his cabinet. 

Jeffery Acosta to resign from Trumps cabinet. The stench of his deal with Epstein was just too much. Damn impeachment. Taking all the spotlight off this scandal 

2 hours ago, bdutton said:

74533363_2488306434777349_63605810504977

In Trumps jail! Lol!! Let's keep this story rolling right through election night!! 

Edited by Tiberius

On 10/30/2019 at 1:57 PM, dpberr said:

While I think Epstein was murdered, I don't think the Americans did "it."

I'd actually point my finger at the British in an effort to protect the Crown.  Finding out your royalty is filled with pedophiles (and likely for a long time) would break that country apart.  

Prince Andrew isn't the only one, he's just the dumbest to be photographed with Epstein's girls.     

I don't think the Clintons have the resources nor the loyalty to employ fixers that'd never talk.  

The Brit Royals are a particularly quirky lot. They have no sentiment for commoners and only a smidgen more for their “subjects.”   

I highly recommend “The Ruling Class” for those who haven’t seen it.

a

50 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The Brit Royals are a particularly quirky lot. They have no sentiment for commoners and only a smidgen more for their “subjects.”   

I highly recommend “The Ruling Class” for those who haven’t seen it.

a

It certainly could be the British Monarchy or a number of other entities.  Having said that I would never rule the Clinton's out.  To control most of your minions all you need to do is rule by fear.  That if you are suspected of betrayal even if the act has not been culminated you know you will get to know the intimate end of a gun or wood chipper ASAP.

On 10/31/2019 at 10:52 PM, B-Man said:

FAE5FC3A-8417-4BA2-8F5B-F662BBDBCF4C.thumb.png.e00af369577a9e2a08183f8bdc7ac328.png

On 11/1/2019 at 5:54 AM, bdutton said:

74533363_2488306434777349_63605810504977

I literally and physically jerked backward as i scrolled from the first pic to the second.

Like having the shower go suddenly cold.

Edited by Albwan
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 10/31/2019 at 7:52 PM, B-Man said:

FAE5FC3A-8417-4BA2-8F5B-F662BBDBCF4C.thumb.png.e00af369577a9e2a08183f8bdc7ac328.png

On 10/31/2019 at 11:02 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Made me look.

I had to take a closer look.
Like some of Foxx's posts sometimes you need to zoom to read the fine print ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has anyone figured out how Jeffery Acosta got a job in Trumps cabinet? 

I mean if Bidens son getting a job in Ukraine is newsworthy, Trump giving Epsteins savior a job is super newsworthy 

You can keep pushing that plane onto the runway but it's never going to fly.  Tell your masters that you are off to a very lame start for the week.  This.  What if Trump gets a second term?  Hillary needs to stop by at your cubicle farm for another rally.  Not that it will do any good.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You can keep pushing that plane onto the runway but it's never going to fly.  Tell your masters that you are off to a very lame start for the week.  This.  What if Trump gets a second term?  Hillary needs to stop by at your cubicle farm for another rally.  Not that it will do any good.

Oh it will work. It's going to make great campaign ads late in the election cycle. 

Keep your powder dry!!

How could he be so associated with that scum bag and reward his legal savior? 

36 minutes ago, B-Man said:

? keeps trying to insert his ?  ‘ly canard

the libs got nothing 

C9CD5A17-3371-4972-9970-F1AB9C62B0AF.thumb.jpeg.05b3e51a64c213566aededf4d2a58e66.jpeg

Trump can't run and hide from Epstein!! 

Yes!!!!

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh it will work. It's going to make great campaign ads late in the election cycle. 

Keep your powder dry!!

How could he be so associated with that scum bag and reward his legal savior? 

Trump can't run and hide from Epstein!! 

Yes!!!!

It's not even 5PM on a Monday and you are already delirious.  Sadly, the whole jail event is already fading from the public view whether you believe there was a conspiracy behind it or not.  That aside your master Hillary will send out a directive not to mention Epstein as it does her no good to have it brought up (as nobody believes it was a suicide) and you will obey as a good minion does.  Lest you suffer the consequences for not but maybe you will enjoy her fun-dun(geon).  On second thought you are not that much of a glutton for pain.  Are you?