Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

"Goodness gracious (clutches pearls), they're married!!!"

Seriously? This is the way you want to play it? You don't think that some or most men would/could be blackmailed with evidence that they were banging prostitutes?

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Seriously? This is the way you want to play it? You don't think that some or most men would/could be blackmailed with evidence that they were banging prostitutes?

You are putting words in my mouth, then jumping to some conclusions....

For instance, the post I responded to didn't mention videos of the men having sex.

Many politicians have survived sex scandals. 

I think the Epstein situation is at a different level than some politician going on a boat and having sex with a woman that he meets on his "friend's" boat. 

***** off.

Edited by OJ Tom

2 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

You are putting words in my mouth, then jumping to some conclusions....

For instance, the post I responded to didn't mention videos of the men having sex.

Many politicians have survived sex scandals. 

I think the Epstein situation is at a different level than some politician going on a boat and having sex with a woman that he meets on his "friend's" boat. 

***** off.

mlm

4 hours ago, Bob&Doug said:

Another "suicide"

Yup. 

After, allegedly, hacking MIT library server (which was a cover). It was long rumored that he discovered a pedo network inside MIT connected to... guess who? Then there's the whole DeadDrop/SecureDrop angle to this. 

I'm in SD this weekend for work, so I'll try to come back tonight to flesh out more thoughts but here's a clip worth taking the time to consider: 

This is cued up to the relevant time -- it's a long(ish) segment which goes from 36:12 to the 1 hr mark. 

Note the Wired piece Frank mentions above was written by this guy: 

Image result for kevin poulsen

Kevin Poulsen -- whom is mentioned big time in this longer thread about DeadDrop/SecureDrop. 

(this is also in the Q thread, one of the first posts)

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/988180084941963264.html

Tie in this thread with the above new information and sudden retirements... big stuff is happening right now. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This guy (not Tucker, the other guy) could be full of *****, or he's followed this all along, and knows what is what. Time will tell.

I don't know about the whole thing, but people who would know/working the case from various angles, have confirmed to me that tapes exist and are in the possession of the DOJ. "Tapes and art" is what I was told (art=photographs not art art). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Hmm... Campbell has an island of her own as well. Wonder what that looks like. 

Oh... 

Image result for naomi campbell island

You gotta be ***** joking. It's in Turkey too of all places. 

Only those in denial can still doubt that a certain (promoted) segment of the "celebrity" community (crossing all lines of work from pop star to movie star to fashion model) are DEEPLY involved in the occult. This is NOT a symbol one just randomly uses, let alone designs her "eco island" around. This is the eye of Horus. 

Related image

It's one big (sick) club. And they promote themselves in broad daylight to the masses: 

Image result for they live gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

omfg!

@Hedge

Q.thumb.jpg.a1da4e8d8d4a8acd9d98be65ab64a5ed.jpg

That's a brain, Gary. It typically resides inside a skull and is used for cognizant thought. I realize you don't have a basis for comparison, so you being shocked/confused by it is understandable. It's ok. I try not to judge you(s).

• Haha (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

That's a brain, Gary. It typically resides inside a skull and is used for cognizant thought. I realize you don't have a basis for comparison, so you being shocked/confused by it is understandable. It's ok. I try not to judge you(s).

:lol: :beer: 

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Unlike HAHA Gator, the Eye of Horus has evolved.

Correct -- and that's how @DC Tom can be both wrong and correct at the same time. The Egyptian use of the symbol has a specific (original) meaning. That was co-opted (like the Swatztika and other symbols throughout history with innocuous beginnings) by groups with darker agendas. The Eye of Horus/Eye of Ra (and much of the oldest Egyptian mythology/history) was co-opted by a specific ancient mystery school and eventually re-birthed into the 20th century by this nut: 

Image result for aleister crowley eye of horus

Image result for aleister crowley eye of horus

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The question people should really ask when they dig into this is why Egypt? 

(there's an answer -- it requires a lot of digging and discernment because that rabbit hole is littered with disinformation)

Never has the use of this been more appropriate...

Aliens.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(there's an answer -- it requires a lot of digging and discernment because that rabbit hole is littered with disinformation)

and mummies. Lots of mummies below those pyramids

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Fifth Element?

• Haha (+1) 1