Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hedge said:

A few guys apparently went around Epstein's island on foot, taking video.

I've just jumped around in the video so far, but the "gated" door on the temple was indeed painted on (and is not a door).

That was obvious, I'm not sure how anyone wouldn't have figured that out.

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

By Melissa Leon | Fox News  Published 45 mins ago

The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

I have no idea whether to believe the official story of the Epstein death but self serving Michael Baden publicity stunt number 5,936,722 isn't a reason to doubt it.

Jerry Springer, PT Barnum, Madonna, TO and many many others are envious of this guy's skill.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

GO BACK TO SLEEP. 

NOTHING HAPPENED TO EPSTEIN. 

HE DID NOTHING WRONG, OTHER THAN SLIP AND FALL IN HIS CELL WITH A SHEET AROUND HIS NECK...

/msm

Barr's jail, Trumps dead man that will tell no tales 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Explain Acosta then 

Sure. He was prosecuting a case against Epstein, which would have dragged Bill Clinton's name through the mud just as Barrack Obama was taking office and named HRC as his newly minted SecState. Having the Clintons and Epstein exposed in the press would have been terrible press for the new administration, so Obama's DOJ shut the case down. 

And let Epstein go on raping and trafficking women CHILDREN for another 7 years. 

That's Obama. (He took his money)

That's Clinton. (He partied with him multiple times)

Nothing to do with Trump. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
corrected what Epstein and Clinton were doing.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure. He was prosecuting a case against Epstein, which would have dragged Bill Clinton's name through the mud just as Barrack Obama was taking office and named HRC as his newly minted SecState. Having the Clintons and Epstein exposed in the press would have been terrible press for the new administration, so Obama's DOJ shut the case down. 

And let Epstein go on raping and trafficking women for another 7 years. 

That's Obama. (He took his money)

That's Clinton. (He partied with him multiple times)

Nothing to do with Trump. 

Sure sure, and Trump promoted him for Clinton? 

Lol!!!

Trump had sex with his girls! Then promotes the guy who literally saved his life. No wonder he never emerged alive from William Barr's jail 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Accosta didn't decide to drop the suit. 

Obama did. 

To protect Clinton and Epstein. 

That's what happened, and why your spin is laughably ignorant. Keep protecting child rapists, Tibs. It's a great look for you.

The case was over before Obama even showed up. 

You are lucky impeachment came along, the story here is much more damaging to Trump politically

How many times did Epstein visit Bill in the White House, Tibs? More than three times? (yup) 

How many times did Bill fly on Epstein's plane? More than a dozen? (yup)

How many times did Bill and Hillary go to Epstein's island? More than three times? (yup)

The person with the most to lose from any Epstein trial is named Bill Clinton. The person with the second most to lose is named Hillary Clinton. The person with the third most to lose is 44. 

That's who you're protecting. Scum who worked to subvert the criminal justice system to let a child rapist off the hook to protect their own political careers

***** them all. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many times did Epstein visit Bill in the White House, Tibs? More than three times? (yup) 

How many times did Bill fly on Epstein's plane? More than a dozen? (yup)

How many times did Bill and Hillary go to Epstein's island? More than three times? (yup)

The person with the most to lose from any Epstein trial is named Bill Clinton. The person with the second most to lose is named Hillary Clinton. The person with the third most to lose is 44. 

That's who you're protecting. Scum who worked to subvert the criminal justice system to let a child rapist off the hook to protect their own political careers

***** them all. 

Clinton didnt hire the guy who saved Epstein from facing justice. Trump was Epsteins buddy and he put Acosta right in his cabinet. Why? What did he do to deserve that? Saved Epstein from jail

Whose criminal justice department allowed the guy to commit suicide? 

13 minutes ago, row_33 said:

not sure Hillary really matters enough to lose on this issue, but she is carried around hanging from BIll's jockstrap, so there is that

She cares about her own political future/career more than anything else. She was just starting her SecState job, which she knew would be a one term deal in order to run in 2016 as the heir apparent. A 2009 trial for Epstein would have smeared her and her husband right at the moment when she was trying to build her resume for a presidential run. 

From that perspective, HRC had everything to lose from Epstein going to trial in 2009. As did Obama. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Accosta didn't decide to drop the suit. 

Obama did. 

To protect Clinton and Epstein. 

That's what happened, and why your spin is laughably ignorant. Keep protecting child rapists, Tibs. It's a great look for you.

nutjob says what?

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sure sure, and Trump promoted him for Clinton? 

Lol!!!

Trump had sex with his girls! Then promotes the guy who literally saved his life. No wonder he never emerged alive from William Barr's jail 

What makes you laugh louder, American troops getting killed or children being raped? Maybe your loudest laugh was when an American ambassador was raped and killed? I guess the only thing missing was that he wasn't underage.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

What makes you laugh louder, American troops getting killed or children being raped? Maybe your loudest laugh was when an American ambassador was raped and killed? I guess the only thing missing was that he wasn't underage.

See, you know I'm right about this that's why you are going nuts and just throwing crap at the wall. FU scum bag! 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

See, you know I'm right about this that's why you are going nuts and just throwing crap at the wall. FU scum bag! 

There's a reason you are known far and wide as HAHA Gator or Gleeful Gator. It was first brought to our attention when you laughed at Americans dying in Benghazi.

While I think Epstein was murdered, I don't think the Americans did "it."

I'd actually point my finger at the British in an effort to protect the Crown.  Finding out your royalty is filled with pedophiles (and likely for a long time) would break that country apart.  

Prince Andrew isn't the only one, he's just the dumbest to be photographed with Epstein's girls.     

I don't think the Clintons have the resources nor the loyalty to employ fixers that'd never talk.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

sad but true

Tiberius does not even have the good sense to be embarrassed over the nonsense he spouts.  The time to throw the book at Epstein was when Trump was still a private citizen while Obama and Hillary were in the federal government.  That did not happen for the reasons DR cited.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know, I don't read your posts anymore, Gary. 

You keep clowning yourself. Over and over again. Because you're an asshat with nothing to offer.

Thanks a lot DR. You sent shivers up my spine when I first read that as "cloning".

• Haha (+1) 1