Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But who appointed Acosta to the cabinet?

You a flat Earther, too?  But you keep shoveling that pile of fresh cow dung if it makes you feel better.  You would be better served if you found some self awareness that would allow you to move onto tenable positions versus nonsense.

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, guess that makes Bill Clinton being a pedophile alright then.

It's official: All Democrat sins are now forgiven, because the prosecutor who was ordered to let Epstein go was given an irrelevant cabinet appointment 10 years later!

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yeah, but it's just not gator if he can't use re.tard logic to turn anything back to #OrangeManBad.

Orange man promoted the guy who saved a child molester to be free to molest more children. Trump knew all this. 

Jesus Christ, you can’t admit that that’s wrong? 

On 10/30/2019 at 8:43 AM, Tiberius said:

Is Trump going to appoint Acosta to a court seat?

On 10/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, Tiberius said:

Trump promoted the guy who saved Epstein to his cabinet. Gees, impeachment is a good distraction from the Trump Epstein story 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:29 PM, Tiberius said:

Barr's jail, Trumps dead man that will tell no tales 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:31 PM, Tiberius said:

Explain Acosta then 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:38 PM, Tiberius said:

Sure sure, and Trump promoted him for Clinton? 

Lol!!!

Trump had sex with his girls! Then promotes the guy who literally saved his life. No wonder he never emerged alive from William Barr's jail 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:43 PM, Tiberius said:

The case was over before Obama even showed up. 

You are lucky impeachment came along, the story here is much more damaging to Trump politically

On 10/30/2019 at 12:52 PM, Tiberius said:

Clinton didnt hire the guy who saved Epstein from facing justice. Trump was Epsteins buddy and he put Acosta right in his cabinet. Why? What did he do to deserve that? Saved Epstein from jail

Whose criminal justice department allowed the guy to commit suicide? 

On 10/30/2019 at 4:23 PM, Tiberius said:

That’s a lie. 

You know what else? Trump appointed the guy who gave Epstein a chance to rape more children a post in his cabinet. 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:14 AM, Tiberius said:

Jeffery Acosta to resign from Trumps cabinet. The stench of his deal with Epstein was just too much. Damn impeachment. Taking all the spotlight off this scandal 

In Trumps jail! Lol!! Let's keep this story rolling right through election night!! 

On 11/1/2019 at 12:31 PM, Tiberius said:

Why did Hillary appoint Jeffery Acosta to the Labor Department? 

On 11/1/2019 at 4:24 PM, Tiberius said:

How did Acosta get a job in the president’s cabinet? He let a child rapist go almost Scott free!! 

On 11/4/2019 at 1:09 PM, Tiberius said:

Has anyone figured out how Jeffery Acosta got a job in Trumps cabinet? 

I mean if Bidens son getting a job in Ukraine is newsworthy, Trump giving Epsteins savior a job is super newsworthy 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:49 PM, Tiberius said:

It's simple, the guy who helped a child rapist avoid jail got a job from Trump. The child molester was Trumps friend. Coincidence? Probably not 

On 11/4/2019 at 3:02 PM, Tiberius said:

Sure, Acosta just fell out of the sky!  :lol:

How the hell does Trump hire a guy that did what he did?!? Answer: because he did what he did for the rich and powerful! 

Hes Trumps sort of man! 

Question: how many more children were raped after Acosta gave Epstein a hand slap? 

On 11/4/2019 at 3:35 PM, Tiberius said:

Sure, he just picked Acosta for his good looks! 

Dure got got fired quick too! 

Don't make the QPQ corrupt 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:07 PM, Tiberius said:

How many people do you hire that has a public record of helping a child molester get off so he can rape children again? 

How how can anyone defend this cesspool of Trump corruption? This is disgusting! 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Did Barr have him knocked off in his jail? 

Dead men tell no Acosta tales! 

Trump had a party with Epstein in which it was just them two and twenty eight girls. Anyone check the girls IDs ??

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

But he died in Barr's jail, Trumps secretary of labor got this monster a get of jail

free card and Trump was sexing with the guy. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was just asking a question about how a guy who got a child molesting rapist free from the justice he deserved, was appointed to Trump’s cabinet 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Orange man promoted the guy who saved a child molester to be free to molest more children. Trump knew all this. 

This is one week of trolling...and it is 100% trolling because you keep bringing it up when nobody else is talking about it.

Holy crap.  Say it once or twice.

You also like to b!tch about "whataboutisms".  WTF makes this different?

Stop being an #######.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Great, what does that have to do with ABC sitting on the story for 3 years?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GG said:

Same to you for quoting and replying.  

Not remotely similar.

I considered deleting the contents of the posts I quoted to coddle the sensibilities of those who have him on ignore, but it would have been hollow.  And I'm not going to repeat my point 18 times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Not remotely similar.

I considered deleting the contents of the posts I quoted to coddle the sensibilities of those who have him on ignore, but it would have been hollow.  And I'm not going to repeat my point 18 times.

Doesn't matter, you still gave him the attention.

If everybody stops responding to him, he will go away. 

Plain & simple.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, snafu said:

This is one week of trolling...and it is 100% trolling because you keep bringing it up when nobody else is talking about it.

Holy crap.  Say it once or twice.

You also like to b!tch about "whataboutisms".  WTF makes this different?

Stop being an #######.

Who is Acosta?  Jim Acosta???

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Alexander Acosta.  He's the federal attorney who had no responsibility over Epstein's 2008 plea bargain in Florida.

Ha. I know. After Tibs wrote Acosta nearly 500 times in this thread I thought it would be funny. That’s why I’m not a comedian. 

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

Ha. I know. After Tibs wrote Acosta nearly 500 times in this thread I thought it would be funny. That’s why I’m not a comedian. 

Yeah, you're a pretty bad comedian.

You make up for it by being a pretty good idiot, though...so you got that going for you, which is nice.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, you're a pretty bad comedian.

You make up for it by being a pretty good idiot, though...so you got that going for you, which is nice.

haha. Good memory!

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, dubs said:

Tib's latest man crush after Biden.  Of course by tomorrow morning Tibs could be back on the Warren wagon but he is due for a Buttigieg polishing.