Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Breaking News.... Ghislaine Maxwell meets her untimely demise  ?

[ Music: “Jaws Theme ] [ a knock at the door ]

Ghislaine Maxwell: [ approaches the door ] Yes?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Mrs. Arlsbergerhh??

Ghislaine Maxwell: Who?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Mrs. Johnannesburrrr??

Ghislaine Maxwell: Who is it?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Flowers.

Ghislaine Maxwell: Flowers? From whom?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ]  Plumber, ma’am..

Ghislaine Maxwell: I don’t need a plumber. You’re that Arkansas shark, aren’t you?

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] Candygram.

Ghislaine Maxwell: Candygram, my foot! Get out of here before I call the proper authorities. You’re the Arkansas shark, and you know it.

Land Shark: [ muffled voice ] I’m only a dolphin, ma’am..

Ghislaine Maxwell: A dolphin? Well.. okay..

LS.jpg.bef5d1db534d1b554c80ac2b686486b0.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Nothing has been proven relative to Epstein being dead or alive.  Right now we have the statement of a system that has already failed in terms of watching Epstein while in jail.  Epstein could have killed himself, been whacked by any number of people, or moved alive to a different location by his own money or somebody with an interest to keep him alive.  Who knows.

If the DOJ and the FBI are opening an investigation into his death, knowing he isn't dead, then IMO it would point to those institutions not being cleaned out like we think/hope they are.

To my knowledge (granted there is LOTS I do not know)  the executive branch has not done anything illegal (which I would hazard to guess opening sham investigations would be) in the quest to restore justice and expose the dark underbelly. The opposite of this is seemingly being done, where they are bending over backwards to make sure every i is dotted and every t is crossed, which is why it is taking so long for reports to be released. 

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2019/americans_say_murder_more_likely_than_suicide_in_epstein_case

Americans Say Murder More Likely Than Suicide in Epstein Case

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Americans aren’t buying that disgraced financier and convicted sex criminal Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in jail last weekend.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that only 29% of American Adults believe Epstein actually committed suicide while in jail. Forty-two percent (42%) think Epstein was murdered to prevent him from testifying against powerful people with whom he associated. A sizable 29% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Sixty-seven percent (67%) say they have closely followed news reports about Epstein, with 25% who have followed Very Closely.

Among Americans who have been following the story Very Closely, 56% say Epstein was murdered.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If the DOJ and the FBI are opening an investigation into his death, knowing he isn't dead, then IMO it would point to those institutions not being cleaned out like we think/hope they are.

To my knowledge (granted there is LOTS I do not know)  the executive branch has not done anything illegal (which I would hazard to guess opening sham investigations would be) in the quest to restore justice and expose the dark underbelly. The opposite of this is seemingly being done, where they are bending over backwards to make sure every i is dotted and every t is crossed, which is why it is taking so long for reports to be released. 

I don't look at it that way.  I think that they have to approach it as anything being possible so as to leave no stone unturned.  Further, they may have informants versus being corrupt that might start them off in terms of Epstein being most probably alive.  

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Taking him off suicide watch in a understaffed  jail  is murder .  jmo

Supposedly, his lawyers pushed for that but I will admit that I don't know all the ins and outs of that.  I don't know if it has to go before a judge so in turn the judge can grant the motion by the lawyers.  Could be if the lawyers were in on a conspiracy to get Epstein out alive that this was done to grease the skids towards that end.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I don't look at it that way.  I think that they have to approach it as anything being possible so as to leave no stone unturned.  Further, they may have informants versus being corrupt that might start them off in terms of Epstein being most probably alive.  

..I think AG Barr is trying to restore credibility to DOJ......an investigation by DOJ r FBI knowing he is alive, would be a major blow to credibility IMO...........

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Notfernuthin', but if it's impossible for me to believe that the "OK" hand gesture is white supremacist signal, I can't possibly believe pedos have a hand signal.

The danger isn't in believing they're real, but in conflating every symbol with a particular meaning when most every symbol (most) have multiple uses/meanings. imo

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hedge said:

So if we presume he is stashed somewhere (and talking his way to his best possible deal), and only a very few know about it, would one not carry on with business as normal considering the shitshow presently unfolding. An investigation viewed by many as a farce just adds to the complete confusion and buys the DOJ time in the background to extract the info needed to bring this all down. ?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The danger isn't in believing they're real, but in conflating every symbol with a particular meaning when most every symbol (most) have multiple uses/meanings. imo

Agreed. I really wish people would knock it the hell off. It's embarrassing as hell for people who are able to think for themselves.

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..I think AG Barr is trying to restore credibility to DOJ......an investigation by DOJ r FBI knowing he is alive, would be a major blow to credibility IMO...........

I think that DOJ and FBI credibility is only damaged by actions taken down the road to steer efforts away from the truth.  Such as having concluded an investigation declaring Epstein dead after accumulated evidence says he is alive.  At this point Epstein being alive is only a theory before somebody forwards information that says he is so it can be checked out and verified.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Supposedly, his lawyers pushed for that but I will admit that I don't know all the ins and outs of that.  I don't know if it has to go before a judge so in turn the judge can grant the motion by the lawyers.  Could be if the lawyers were in on a conspiracy to get Epstein out alive that this was done to grease the skids towards that end.

Another possibility (because at this point, who knows...) is that Epstein's lawyers are beholden to someone higher up the food chain then Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

(red shoes to boot)

• Thank you (+1) 3