Do you pick your nose?

Nostril penetration  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Nose picker

Other than the feeling of a q-tip cleaning my ear, one of the best feelings for me is when I get that elusive booger and slowly bring it out - and it feels like it's coming from behind my eyeball.

It feels good physically and emotionally, every time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:sick: ?

Some threads reinforce just how male dominated this forum is; this is one of those threads. 

^^^Weak immune system^^^

Like my wife's "lace curtain" Irish family.  They never farted outside the bathroom.  LoL... Are you kidding me!

Gotta keep up appearances!

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It's like you guys have never heard of Kleenex or a handkerchief. 

When do you use the kleenex? To wipe the booger off your butt after it comes out the other end after you’ve eaten it? 

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:
2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Say... 50 bucks the @BringBackFergy kid picks his nose... 50 bucks more says @Cripple Creek eats it:

That crosses the line bucko.

$50 says one (or more)  of the 3 of you will be caught sleeping in the tailgate parking lot 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

This thread is bordering on "Attack Fergy and his nose picking".  I feel somewhat violated.

You can pick your friends; you can pick your nose; but you can't pick your friends' noses.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Other than the feeling of a q-tip cleaning my ear, one of the best feelings for me is when I get that elusive booger and slowly bring it out - and it feels like it's coming from behind my eyeball.

It feels good physically and emotionally, every time.

The hard one with the slimy root