Titans LT Taylor Lewan suspended 4 games for failed drug test

21 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Huge blow to the Titans. He is their best player. 

I can see them having a really tough year. They better be committed to Vrabel because this is not going to be pretty.

I agree with you.  This is a make or break year for Mariota.  He has been unable to stay healthy and really has not become the passer that the Titans had hoped he would be.  Losing Lewan puts Mariota in a bad situation.  In addition, Henry really benefited from Lewan's run blocking and he will miss that for four games.  Vrabel is a smart guy and he will try to lean on the run game and short passing game.  Delaney Walker and Dion Lewis will be more important for these four games.  Vrabel needs to do what he can to protect Mariota during this suspension.

I really wanted him but Whaley was all in on Sammy that year.

Solid player for sure..still not understanding why he pulled a Canseco because he's always been a big dude.

The AFC South is taking hits..they just might be the weakest division in the conference.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Wow. Their 1st 4 games are @Browns, Colts, @Jags, Falcons. They could be 0-3 in the Conference by the time they come here. Maybe 0-4 overall..

We’re going there but that will be his 1st game back from suspension.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

To make the playoffs after such a start would take a miracle...

It always seems like they suck but then you look at them “in the hunt” in December and it’s like how the Eff are the Titans 8-6

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Maybe he's always been a big dude for a reason.

Charged with assault for sucker punching a Buckeye fan at a bar in Ann Arbor after The Game in 2013. Dude is unhinged.

cue the responses “you deserved it, yolo” :)

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

No Marcel was getting high. Taylor is working at getting better, the stupid thing is he got caught.

You are responsible for everything that goes in your body as a pro athlete as it states under your league rules. Whether it's a PED or cannabis is irrelevant. It doesn't take much effort to inquire about a product or read a darn label. You're getting paid millions for Pete's sake. I do believe he didn't know,  but it's still on him.

21 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

LOL--polygraph!!  These guys are incredibly dumb.  How on earth do you test positive right before camp starts??

They know when the test is coming!

Which depending on what you think of the guy miiiiight help the case for it being accidental or tainted items and not straight up injecting steroids  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Which depending on what you think of the guy miiiiight help the case for it being accidental or tainted items and not straight up injecting steroids  

I don’t think in this day and age anyone can still unwittingly take a banned substance.  Zero chance.  The list of banned substances and the products containing them are well known to these guys.