Trump lies, post them here

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Beat me too it!! 

I just saw Sarah Huckabee saying Mueller investigated collusion and found nothing. 

Thats a lie. Ok, not Trump, but we just started and I'm ready to go now. 

Which part of her statement that there was 'no collusion' was a lie? Please be specific, and use references from Volume 1 of the Mueller Report.

• Like (+1) 1

“Nothing changes from the Mueller Report,” Trump wrote in a tweet. “There was insufficient evidence and therefore, in our Country, a person is innocent. The case is closed! Thank you.”

lie! Insufficient evidence he conspired with Russia doesn't make the ass clown innocent. 

Trump: I was 'not informed' about order to move John McCain warship during Japan trip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-wh-wanted-uss-john-mccain-moved-trump-012757158--politics.html

The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to keep a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain out of President Donald Trump's view during his trip to Japan, three U.S. officials said Wednesday.

As first reported by The Wall Street Journal, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official wrote an email to Navy and Air Force officials about Trump's arrival in Japan over Memorial Day weekend. It included instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparations for the USS Wasp, the ship on which the president was to speak.

The official then issued a third instruction: "USS John McCain needs to be out of sight," according to the email, which was obtained by the Journal and whose existence was confirmed to The Associated Press.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

https://www.rollcall.com/news/whitehouse/trump-tries-to-walk-back-claim-of-russia-helping-me-to-get-elected

Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....

Donald Trump on Thursday was forced to backtrack from his own admission that Russia helped him win the 2016 election, and continued to try to discredit Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III after he signaled the president broke federal laws.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trump: I was 'not informed' about order to move John McCain warship during Japan trip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-wh-wanted-uss-john-mccain-moved-trump-012757158--politics.html

The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to keep a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain out of President Donald Trump's view during his trip to Japan, three U.S. officials said Wednesday.

As first reported by The Wall Street Journal, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official wrote an email to Navy and Air Force officials about Trump's arrival in Japan over Memorial Day weekend. It included instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparations for the USS Wasp, the ship on which the president was to speak.

The official then issued a third instruction: "USS John McCain needs to be out of sight," according to the email, which was obtained by the Journal and whose existence was confirmed to The Associated Press.

"Stray voltage."

This is a fake story, FYI. Or "stray voltage" as they say while passing it between one anther in the media circles. 

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Damn. She was pretty young. Do you know what happened?

Expired potato salad.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Though this is an extreme case, similar "hide the distraction" practices were likely done for Obama and Bush.  I know they were for the Clintons.

And Trump almost certainly had no direct involvement with this; this is the sort of thing that sycophantic mid-level staffers with no career advancement path do as a matter of course.  

“I was very angry with John McCain because he killed health care,”

Big time lie! McCain actually saved health care (insurance) for millions and millions. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/trump-mccain-ship

50 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Expired potato salad.

Though this is an extreme case, similar "hide the distraction" practices were likely done for Obama and Bush.  I know they were for the Clintons.

And Trump almost certainly had no direct involvement with this; this is the sort of thing that sycophantic mid-level staffers with no career advancement path do as a matter of course.  

No, it actually sounds just like something Trump would very much care about. He is such a petty little person like that 

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Expired potato salad.

PACOM said it didn't happen ... plus there's a lot of tell tale signs the "anonymous email" is fake: 

D7yaJWNW4AA0xU2.jpg

(I'll leave it to Sherpa to confirm but from the Navy guys I talk to, no one would call the ship the USS John McCain)

Then there's the reference to stray voltage which has a funny history: 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-pen-phone-and-stray-voltage/

This is the White House theory of "Stray Voltage." It is the brainchild of former White House Senior Adviser David Plouffe, whose methods loom large long after his departure. The theory goes like this: Controversy sparks attention, attention provokes conversation, and conversation embeds previously unknown or marginalized ideas in the public consciousness. This happens, Plouffe theorizes, even when--and sometimes especially when--the White House appears defensive, besieged, or off-guard. I first discovered and wrote about this in July of 2012.

A top White House adviser told me last week's pay gap dust up was a "perfect" example of stray voltage. This time it was premeditated.

Soon after this year's State of the Union address, where Obama highlighted the pay-gap issue, Lesley Clark, a reporter with McClatchy News Service, first zeroed in on the White House's own pay gap. Clark used public data on White House salaries to determine that women earned 91 cents for every dollar men earned, using the same formula in the Census Bureau median wage estimate cited by Obama. That difference, Clark reported, amounted to an average pay of $76,516 for White House women compared with $84,082 for men.

The story, sadly, gained little traction. But the White House saw it coming and discussed ways to cope with the pay gap and debated altering Obama's statistics when raising the pay-gap issue in the future--as it knew he would. The decision was made to stick with the same 77 cents-on-the-dollar pay-gap figure, even though it was imprecise and invited unfavorable comparisons with the White House wage scale.

Obama's team expected, invited, and, to a certain degree, relished last week's hubbub. That's stray voltage in action.

Or inaction.

As a theory, "stray voltage" exists in a kind of strategic void. It can't be dismissed or embraced as workable because creating controversy for the sake of controversy is, well, achievable. Like getting soup from the White House mess. It's also self-reinforcing and internally didactic. Everyone looks around and says, "See. There's controversy. It's working."

How do you guarantee that 45's successful foreign trip doesn't get covered properly? Stray voltage. 

And then, as always happens, after the story goes viral and people believe it (because people believe what they hear first, not the truth), the retractions can begin: 

• Like (+1) 1

The Trump supporters here are apparently not terribly bothered by his lying.  I find lying tough to stomach personally.  I don't have friends that are what I would call liars.  Liars I have encountered in life were cast off as their lies became apparent.  Are you Trump supporters more tolerant these days with liars in your personal lives too?

How do you determine when Trump is lying?  I mean, statistically he makes untrue statements many times each day.  How do you decide if a Trump statement is true or just one of his daily lies? 

Have any of his lies actually impacted you personally yet?  For instance, maybe his mis-characterization of trade talks impacted your stocks?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Trump supporters here are apparently not terribly bothered by his lying.  I find lying tough to stomach personally.  I don't have friends that are what I would call liars.  Liars I have encountered in life were cast off as their lies became apparent.  Are you Trump supporters more tolerant these days with liars in your personal lives too?

How do you determine when Trump is lying?  I mean, statistically he makes untrue statements many times each day.  How do you decide if a Trump statement is true or just one of his daily lies? 

Have any of his lies actually impacted you personally yet?  For instance, maybe his mis-characterization of trade talks impacted your stocks?

Yeah, technically they are not all lies. He’s pretty ***** stupid, so you have to factor that in. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Trump supporters here are apparently not terribly bothered by his lying.  I find lying tough to stomach personally.

And you are not terribly bothered by the MSM and establishment DC lying for three years about Trump committing treason and having stolen the election illegally. 

When you start a sentence with projection, you ruin any hope of your argument being sound. Just a helpful tip, Bob. :beer: 

5 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I don't have friends that are what I would call liars.  Liars I have encountered in life were cast off as their lies became apparent.  Are you Trump supporters more tolerant these days with liars in your personal lives too?

So have you cast off the news sources you relied upon to form your opinion (which is not based on any facts) that Trump is a treasonous colluder who stole an election? Or nah? 

The hypocrisy in just two paragraphs is stunning here. 

6 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The same way you do with any politician who lies. You read the material and facts of the matter for yourself and do not outsource your own thinking to outside sources. 

7 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

The lie that has impacted me personally the most is the one wherein the establishment, media, FBI, CIA, DOJ, Clinton Campaign, and Obama created a hoax about Russian collusion/conspiracy that divided the country more than it's been since the antebellum days. 

Obama did that. Not Trump. 

But details, am I right? 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And you are not terribly bothered by the MSM and establishment DC lying for three years about Trump committing treason and having stolen the election illegally. 

When you start a sentence with projection, you ruin any hope of your argument being sound. Just a helpful tip, Bob. :beer: 

So have you cast off the news sources you relied upon to form your opinion (which is not based on any facts) that Trump is a treasonous colluder who stole an election? Or nah? 

The same way you do with any politician who lies. You read the material and facts of the matter for yourself and do not outsource your own thinking to outside sources. 

The lie that has impacted me personally the most is the one wherein the establishment, media, FBI, CIA, DOJ, Clinton Campaign, and Obama created a hoax about Russian collusion/conspiracy that divided the country more than it's been since the antebellum days. 

But details, am I right? 

Start an Obama thread then tard! 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But details, am I right? 

Keep eating it up and retweeting it up

trumppeople.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Ah DR, you Putin supporting POS!  As you well know, you are on my ignore list so I don't usually bother to read your replies.  Unfortunately sometimes you are quoted or I forget to log in. 

One has to wonder why you feel compelled to reply to every one of my posts when I have literally begged you to not reply to my posts.  I have asked you to kindly spew your conspiracy horseshit to someone else.  Have you chased everyone else off and now have no friends to talk to?  I see you often end up chasing lots of sincere posters off with your aggressive 'You fool, I am the only one telling truth' shtick.  The forum discussions are worse off for that but I am sure you don't consider that.

You know I will no longer engage with you so why do you keep trying?  It is kind of f'd up.  Please stop.   Without doubt you are like that crazy eyed loon at the bar that won't get out of your face.  

46 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

trumppeople.jpg

Abraham+Lincoln+quote.jpg

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Trump supporters here are apparently not terribly bothered by his lying.

I don't have time to be bothered by his lying. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that he had TWO scoops of ice cream, whilst only allowing one scoop to everyone else. It was emotionally traumatic to learn that. I won't be able to process him claiming things like his father was born in Germany for another few years.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I don't have time to be bothered by his lying. I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that he had TWO scoops of ice cream, whilst only allowing one scoop to everyone else. It was emotionally traumatic to learn that. I won't be able to process him claiming things like his father was born in Germany for another few years.

Wait until you hear about the Diet Coke thingy. 

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

trumppeople.jpg

Seriously ? :lol:

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know that that is a fake meme........................I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are just stupid.

The above-reproduced image and quote attributed to Donald Trump began appearing in our inbox in mid-October 2015. The format is easily recognizable as one wherein questionable or offensive words are attributed to the individual pictured, and in this case image claims that Donald Trump made the following statement in a 1998 interview with People magazine:

Despite People‘s comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme. Trump appeared somewhat regularly in the magazine’s pages before he came to star on The Apprentice, but the bulk of the magazine’s celebrity-driven coverage of him back then centered on his marriages to, and divorces from, Ivana Trump and Marla Maples.

rating-false.pngFalse

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/1998-trump-people-quote/

But hey.............................keep posting.

ANOTHER ERROR..........................this is fun..................kinda like skeet shooting

JIM TREACHER: Tarpgate: Yet Another Outrage That Wasn’t.

The most surprising thing about the Trump presidency isn’t Trump. He hasn’t changed, and he’s not going to change. The most surprising thing is how low the press is willing to go just to pester him. I really didn’t think they could embarrass themselves this badly. They still can’t get over Hillary’s humiliating loss, so they spend every waking moment proving they hate Trump as much as they’re supposed to hate him. They’re so addicted to gotchas that they’re now obsessed with… a tarp.

If the Dems want to make a comeback, all they have to do is stop acting crazy. So far, no good.

So true.

23 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Ah DR, you Putin supporting POS! 

There's that Bob charm. Showing us not only is he still laboring under delusions that supporting the rule of law is somehow supporting Putin, but showing us he's learned nothing from 2.5 years. 

24 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

As you well know, you are on my ignore list so I don't usually bother to read your replies.  Unfortunately sometimes you are quoted or I forget to log in.

You fear information that runs counter to your preformed conclusions. I'm aware. It's a sad way to operate -- but when you're too stoned to know fact from fiction, or right from wrong, block your ears and pretend it's all fake. 

25 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

One has to wonder why you feel compelled to reply to every one of my posts when I have literally begged you to not reply to my posts. 

When you make statements as ignorant and lacking in basic understanding of the facts as you often do, they must be responded to to aid others. Want me to stop responding? Stop posting nonsense. Make an actual case. Back it with facts and evidence. Have a real discussion. But dropping bombs and walking away will always get called out down here. It's in the PPP terms of service. 

26 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I have asked you to kindly spew your conspiracy horseshit to someone else. 

I am. You don't have to read anything I write. I'm holding your posts up as examples of stupidity and weak arguments. Don't like that? Make better arguments. Get better facts. Think more before you post. Then you'll see me posting a lot less replies to you, Bob. 

27 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Have you chased everyone else off and now have no friends to talk to?  

I'm friends with lots of people who have different views. Unlike you, I don't run from ideas that challenge my own. I don't surround myself with an echo chamber. And I have friendships with adults who realize you can hold different opinions, even on complex/controversial matters, and still be friends with someone. 

28 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

I see you often end up chasing lots of sincere posters off with your aggressive 'You fool, I am the only one telling truth' shtick.  The forum discussions are worse off for that but I am sure you don't consider that.

"Aggressive"... I am not aggressive until pushed. You should know. I was never unkind to you, until you went bananas with insults. This is PPP. Suck it up or get lost. Make good arguments or get lost. Stand your ground and defend your position, or get lost. That's the rule of the jungle, has been since before I came down here 15 years ago.

I spend more time than almost anyone else having conversations and taking the time to respond to people's arguments. That your arguments are so weak they get shredded isn't my fault. It's yours. Get better ideas. Get better arguments. Learn how to present them better. 

30 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

You know I will no longer engage with you so why do you keep trying?  It is kind of f'd up.  Please stop.   Without doubt you are like that crazy eyed loon at the bar that won't get out of your face.  

It's not about you, Bob. It never has been. It's about your shite ideas. And you're loaded with them. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Aggressive"... I am not aggressive until pushed. You should know. I was never unkind to you, until you went bananas with insults. This is PPP. Suck it up or get lost. Make good arguments or get lost. Stand your ground and defend your position, or get lost. That's the rule of the jungle, has been since before I came down here 15 years ago.

You're just a big meanie!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KRC said:

You're just a big meanie!!

:lol: :beer: The best part is, I think "aggressive" or "mean" are two of the last words anyone who's met me IRL would use to describe me. 

I get called "too nice" twice a day in Hollywood. If I were more of a dick, I'd have a bigger career in this town without question. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Seriously ? :lol:

ANOTHER ERROR..........................this is fun..................kinda like skeet shooting

JIM TREACHER: Tarpgate: Yet Another Outrage That Wasn’t.

The most surprising thing about the Trump presidency isn’t Trump. He hasn’t changed, and he’s not going to change. The most surprising thing is how low the press is willing to go just to pester him. I really didn’t think they could embarrass themselves this badly. They still can’t get over Hillary’s humiliating loss, so they spend every waking moment proving they hate Trump as much as they’re supposed to hate him. They’re so addicted to gotchas that they’re now obsessed with… a tarp.

If the Dems want to make a comeback, all they have to do is stop acting crazy. So far, no good.

So true.

Thank you! This just shows what a moral weasel you are. Here I thought you were just hard rock stupid, but when you want to you are actually--on a very rudimentary level--able to learn the truth. Yet, you continue to post lies and repeat Trump's lies along with the fake news I busted you posting. Sad! 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump obstructed an investigation that was looking into a foreign attack on our election. Is that treason?