Trump lies, post them here

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Beat me too it!! 

I just saw Sarah Huckabee saying Mueller investigated collusion and found nothing. 

Thats a lie. Ok, not Trump, but we just started and I'm ready to go now. 

Which part of her statement that there was 'no collusion' was a lie? Please be specific, and use references from Volume 1 of the Mueller Report.

• Like (+1) 1

“Nothing changes from the Mueller Report,” Trump wrote in a tweet. “There was insufficient evidence and therefore, in our Country, a person is innocent. The case is closed! Thank you.”

lie! Insufficient evidence he conspired with Russia doesn't make the ass clown innocent. 

Trump: I was 'not informed' about order to move John McCain warship during Japan trip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-wh-wanted-uss-john-mccain-moved-trump-012757158--politics.html

The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to keep a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain out of President Donald Trump's view during his trip to Japan, three U.S. officials said Wednesday.

As first reported by The Wall Street Journal, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official wrote an email to Navy and Air Force officials about Trump's arrival in Japan over Memorial Day weekend. It included instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparations for the USS Wasp, the ship on which the president was to speak.

The official then issued a third instruction: "USS John McCain needs to be out of sight," according to the email, which was obtained by the Journal and whose existence was confirmed to The Associated Press.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

https://www.rollcall.com/news/whitehouse/trump-tries-to-walk-back-claim-of-russia-helping-me-to-get-elected

Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected. It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media,.....

Donald Trump on Thursday was forced to backtrack from his own admission that Russia helped him win the 2016 election, and continued to try to discredit Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III after he signaled the president broke federal laws.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Trump: I was 'not informed' about order to move John McCain warship during Japan trip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-wh-wanted-uss-john-mccain-moved-trump-012757158--politics.html

The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to keep a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain out of President Donald Trump's view during his trip to Japan, three U.S. officials said Wednesday.

As first reported by The Wall Street Journal, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official wrote an email to Navy and Air Force officials about Trump's arrival in Japan over Memorial Day weekend. It included instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparations for the USS Wasp, the ship on which the president was to speak.

The official then issued a third instruction: "USS John McCain needs to be out of sight," according to the email, which was obtained by the Journal and whose existence was confirmed to The Associated Press.

"Stray voltage."

This is a fake story, FYI. Or "stray voltage" as they say while passing it between one anther in the media circles.