Trump lies, post them here

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Trump supporters here are apparently not terribly bothered by his lying.  I find lying tough to stomach personally.  I don't have friends that are what I would call liars.  Liars I have encountered in life were cast off as their lies became apparent.  Are you Trump supporters more tolerant these days with liars in your personal lives too?

How do you determine when Trump is lying?  I mean, statistically he makes untrue statements many times each day.  How do you decide if a Trump statement is true or just one of his daily lies? 

Have any of his lies actually impacted you personally yet?  For instance, maybe his mis-characterization of trade talks impacted your stocks?

as a general rule of thumb, when it comes to politicians... if their lips are moving, chances are pretty good their lying.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's a wonderful feature. One I never thought I'd need, and resisted using for years

Same, Tibs was first once I realized he was an intellectually dishonest person and not interested in an actual conversation. Big McD was the easiest decision I ever made

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Same, Tibs was first once I realized he was an intellectually dishonest person and not interested in an actual conversation. Big McD was the easiest decision I ever made

:beer: I hear ya. I have a soft spot for Tibs, but I totally get it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: I hear ya. I have a soft spot for Tibs, but I totally get it. 

LOL and yeah BigMcD is way worse than him to his credit. See I can say something nice about him! lol

Only other person on ignore is ExiledinIllinois - dude is just a whack job

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I too have fallen in love with the ignore feature.  It is like having a selective mute button when in a group conversation.

If you could only ignore a single poster, who would it be?  Of course for me, it has become Deranged Fukstick.  I have mentioned before that DC Tom had a stranglehold on biggest jerk but has been lapped several times over by DF, er, DR.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

LOL and yeah BigMcD is way worse than him to his credit. See I can say something nice about him! lol

Only other person on ignore is ExiledinIllinois - dude is just a whack job

Yeah you guys do a fantastic job of ignoring me! 

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I still get a perverse pleasure of not putting anyone on actual "ignore" but ignoring what they post when I choose to.

I used to but Tibs would suck me in with his amazing display of mental gymnastics and then at the end I had a headache

15 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I used to but Tibs would suck me in with his amazing display of mental gymnastics and then at the end I had a headache

Well, you have to be smarter than that 5th grader and be the one passing out the headaches.

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

I too have fallen in love with the ignore feature.  It is like having a selective mute button when in a group conversation.

If you could only ignore a single poster, who would it be?  Of course for me, it has become Deranged Fukstick.  I have mentioned before that DC Tom had a stranglehold on biggest jerk but has been lapped several times over by DF, er, DR.

The Jerry's kids here make it fun.  Think of the meaningful contribution you've made yourself.  Give yourself a pat on the back. 

You are a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes. And you’re probably not wearing shoes. You draw breath, but you’re really a dead soul with no purpose in life but to run around naked so you can show off the feces that you cover yourself with. Your mouth is an anus. 

Edited by Nanker

14 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

The Trump supporters here are apparently not terribly bothered by his lying.  I find lying tough to stomach personally.  I don't have friends that are what I would call liars.  Liars I have encountered in life were cast off as their lies became apparent.  Are you Trump supporters more tolerant these days with liars in your personal lives too?

How do you determine when Trump is lying?  I mean, statistically he makes untrue statements many times each day.  How do you decide if a Trump statement is true or just one of his daily lies? 

Have any of his lies actually impacted you personally yet?  For instance, maybe his mis-characterization of trade talks impacted your stocks?

These people don't care if Trump lies or commits constant infidelity or sexually assaults multiple women by his own admission for that matter.

They don't care about farmer's or small businesses like craft breweries losing money because of the trade war.

They don't care that despite consistently getting shot down in the courts to build his promised wall, he's instead going to undermine one of his very few accomplishments as President  with the USMCA (really just NAFTA updated) by putting escalating tariffs on Mexico for a migrant problem that he's made significantly worse.

He'll, they don't care about any lies their boys are doing over there

What they care about is their time in the Sun and watching The Other suffer. And they laugh at the lies when it's their guy or their party and criminalize them if they sniff them on the opposite side.

Well, they have another year and a half of that. Then Biden, the most likely Democratic candidate, becomes President. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

These people don't care if Trump lies or commits constant infidelity or sexually assaults multiple women by his own admission for that matter.

They don't care about farmer's or small businesses like craft breweries losing money because of the trade war.

They don't care that despite consistently getting shot down in the courts to build his promised wall, he's instead going to undermine one of his very few accomplishments as President  with the USMCA (really just NAFTA updated) by putting escalating tariffs on Mexico for a migrant problem that he's made significantly worse.

He'll, they don't care about any lies their boys are doing over there

What they care about is their time in the Sun and watching The Other suffer. And they laugh at the lies when it's their guy or their party and criminalize them if they sniff them on the opposite side.

Well, they have another year and a half of that. Then Biden, the most likely Democratic candidate, becomes President. 

Loljoebiden

This guy's just too much. Put down your students' paste.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I guess McConnel's excuse is the difference between now and then is you currently have a Republican president with a Republican majority Senate.  Obama's last year you had a Democratic president with a Republican majority Senate and he ironically followed the "Biden" rule hypothetical.  It doesn't even matter as you're going to start seeing calls for increasing the number of Supreme Court judges anyways especially if you get a 6 to 3 majority in these circumstances.

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

You are a worthless piece of human excrement in shoes. And you’re probably not wearing shoes. You draw breath, but you’re really a dead soul with no purpose in life but to run around naked so you can show off the feces that you cover yourself with. Your mouth is an anus. 

My goodness Wanker.....don’t be so hard on yourself! Do you say that in the mirror every morning? Now I am genuinely worried about you!