Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Image result for I don't fucking even gif

I'm about to be stuck on my phone so I'll get back to this later.

Again, you shouldn’t dunk on someone’s reading comprehension when you don’t understand how commas are used. 

You just doubled down on embarrassing yourself, war. I had hoped from more from you.

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I'm about to be stuck on my phone so I'll get back to this later.

you should use the other end of your body for communicating on the phone, the end with your mouth

Edited by row_33

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, you shouldn’t dunk on someone’s reading comprehension when you don’t understand how commas are used. 

You just doubled down on embarrassing yourself, war. I had hoped from more from you.

https://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/commas.asp

You should probably read that, especially the part where it says using them wrong can cause misunderstandings.

Let me see if I can't fix it for you.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you should begin by examining who wrote it (a CIA defender/Brennan defender), and who owns the companies whothat provided the "evidence" for this article (more CIA cutouts) -- then compare it to VIPs (former NSA/DoD employees with sterling records) and their record of success/accuracy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

well, yes, elections are pretty important to this country, obviously not to you though. And VP did nothing wrong, or else Trump wouldn't have had to try and get a corrupt investigation started. 

You do realize that makes no sense, right?  In the non-bizzaro world we do investigations when there is evidence of someone having done something wrong.  We don't start investigations and then figure out if there is anything wrong. Like everyone on the Left, you've totally misinterpreted the President's phone call.  He wasn't asking the President of Ukraine to investigate Biden.  He was asking the Ukrainian President to look into corruption on the Ukrainian end!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another narrative from Schiff and the media turns out to be untrue. 

Funny how that keeps happening yet people keep blindly believing the same people despite KNOWING they’ve lied to their faces for years. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1187063332462825473

That "dovetails" with the Ds going absolutely insane:

(She said dovetails twice in the report ?)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

wtf! it's about time the ***** Republicans fought back against the corrupt idiot Democrats. Lindsey "Do Nothing" Graham should be removed from the Senate Judiciary chair. i don't trust him one iota. when it's comes down to it, he is still McCains lackey.

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

all you needed was a GOP leader who literally does not give 2 ***** what the media thinks of him

...for YEARS, the battle cry was the need for a "Washington outsider" to clean up the mess...who many fraudulent Washington "insiders" purported to run as "outsiders"?.....so we finally get a true outsider who has turned the "good 'ol boy political establishment on its multi-level corrupt head"......Fruit Of the Loom sales are up  142% due to all of the "stained shorts"......"holy s&%t".........

• Haha (+1) 1

Another narrative from Schiff and the media turns out to be untrue. 

Funny how that keeps happening yet people keep blindly believing the same people despite KNOWING they’ve lied to their faces for years. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1187063332462825473

i believe Catherine Herridge has been chosen as the one who is going to slowly wake the American public to the truth of what happened with regard to the attempted coup.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...for YEARS, the battle cry was the need for a "Washington outsider" to clean up the mess...who many fraudulent Washington "insiders" purported to run as "outsiders"?.....so we finally get a true outsider who has turned the "good 'ol boy political establishment on its multi-level corrupt head"......Fruit Of the Loom sales are up  142% due to all of the "stained shorts"......"holy s&%t".........

Nixon was totally worried about the media's daily barrage

Reagan brushed it off mostly, but his cabinet was shook by the media

W was clueless

Edited by row_33

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nixon was totally worried about the media's daily barrage

Reagan brushed it off mostly, but his cabinet was shook by the media

W was clueless

....Nixon was a strange dude.......parionid period...read a book about him post presidency and cannot remember the author (dammit)...Nixon's political mantra was "always attack....never defend (your positions_)".......oddly that is the Dems' way today......Reagan was Reagan, the "steady Eddie", but my late mother's side of the family hated him....she had one sister (a dyed in the wool Dem for life) who said, "Ronald Reagan ruined my life"....thanks auntie...my late mother called him "nothing but a B rated movie actor"......GW was clueless....unlike Pops....GW let the war hawks Woloficz and Pearle lead him into Iraq to "protect THEIR mother land".....and then vanished....don't get me started on their ilk of people in power like Weinstein, Epstein, Oppenheim, Schiff, Schumer, Zucker,et al as people in a position to abuse power......not that I give a rat's azz about being labeled a bigot......but the pattern is....hmmm......

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Nixon was a strange dude.......parionid period...read a book about him post presidency and cannot remember the author (dammit)...Nixon's political mantra was "always attack....never defend (your positions_)".......oddly that is the Dems' way today......Reagan was Reagan, the "steady Eddie", but my late mother's side of the family hated him....she had one sister (a dyed in the wool Dem for life) who said, "Ronald Reagan ruined my life"....thanks auntie...my late mother called him "nothing but a B rated movie actor"......GW was clueless....unlike Pops....GW let the war hawks Woloficz and Pearle lead him into Iraq to "protect THEIR mother land".....and then vanished....don't get me started on their ilk of people in power like Weinstein, Epstein, Oppenheim, Schiff, Schumer, Zucker,et al as people in a position to abuse power......not that I give a rat's azz about being labeled a bigot......but the pattern is....hmmm......

in the late 80s i was a big reader of neo-conservative views, which meant they were Commies/Marxists during their school days (never blamed them for Depression-Era wishes while students) and became conservatives when they saw the damage the 60s was bringing.

of course this all got waylaid by the liberal media tarnishing the concept of n-c, never understanding where it came from or admitting nuance is a natural process of people with 3 digit IQs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You should probably read that, especially the part where it says using them wrong can cause misunderstandings.

Let me see if I can't fix it for you.

Incorrect. My usage was proper and clear. I even used ugly parenthesis to highlight the point being made. Your reading skills were sub-par. And then you tried to dunk on me, and wound up making yourself look silly. Now you've done it again -- all because you refuse to admit when you're wrong. 

Let's try it this way... of the three agencies involved in the ICA, the investigation and report into the "hack" which launched the Russia narrative and was released in January of 2016, which would you presume would be in the best position to lead the way on all things cyber? The CIA, the FBI, or the NSA?

This isn't a trap question, it's an honest gauge of your opinion on this issue. Do you think one of the three is better equipped, trained, and suited to that specific task? Or are they all equal?

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

all you needed was a GOP leader who literally does not give 2 ***** what the media thinks of him

AKA: Trump. 

Though, he does care (clearly), he's just willing to punch back.

52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i believe Catherine Herridge has been chosen as the one who is going to slowly wake the American public to the truth of what happened with regard to the attempted coup.

Seems that way. She's pretty much the only real reporter at Fox (full time that is, not correspondent). 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Me either -- I tried looking before these last round of meetings but no dice. 

I'm thinking he either never finished it or it got spiked.

something must have happened because Laura Cooper is testifying now.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1187124678885871616

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

something must have happened because Laura Cooper is testifying now.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1187124678885871616

They reached an accord of some kind (I heard one of the GOPers talking about it while I was driving around an hour or two ago, but didn't get any details). Will be interested to find out what.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That "dovetails" with the Ds going absolutely insane:

(She said dovetails twice in the report ?)

”Mio Dio, these Italians and their loosa leeps!!!”

I think they really, really, really have Trump this time. You can’t have an AG flying off and investigating corruption. 

• Haha (+1) 3

No one forced the FBI to investigate. They already had three ongoing investigations — none forced. 

See, if you have to add verbs, without evidence, to make your case work, chances are your case is weak.

Yes that was totally what I was saying. ?‍♂️

I've written about it at length for two years here. It’s all there for you to read. It’s also OS meaning you can find the confirmation for yourself. 

The goal is not to get you to “believe me”, it’s to get you to think for yourself. Which requires doing the work. 

Here’s a hint — the artillery story you mentioned earlier w regard to Dmitri — look there. 

Yeah, I'm not going to go on an Easter egg hunt across this section to help you prove your point. With something that seems like such a critical point in your theory you'd think you could explain at least some basic points pretty quickly.

Biased analysis from people with poor track records is not convincing alone. Which is why I suggested you read Binney’s write up on it. 

He thrashes it. In its entirety. 

Is he right? I don’t know for sure — which is the point. The uncertainty alone is enough to merit a closer look at the server — yet you disagree. Why? 

If the liars you have chosen to believe are correct, a third party examination of the evidence would only confirm your case no? 

Yet you think it’s nuts to even ask that question. Why? 

William Binney? You mean the guy mentioned in these?

https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252445769/Briton-ran-pro-Kremlin-disinformation-campaign-that-helped-Trump-deny-Russian-links

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180802/07182740351/as-dnc-hacked-itself-conspiracy-theory-collapses-key-backer-claim-exposed-as-uk-troll.shtml

Considered to be really “dumb” by people with a motive to lie, War. 

You would think that when talking about the work done by a competitor on a high profile case they'd have motive to discredit them.

Incorrect. My usage was proper and clear. I even used ugly parenthesis to highlight the point being made. Your reading skills were sub-par. And then you tried to dunk on me, and wound up making yourself look silly. Now you've done it again -- all because you refuse to admit when you're wrong. 

If you really want to say your 44 word single sentence is grammatically perfect sure you do you.:thumbsup:

And we can continue to ignore that I was questioning your comprehension of the entire article and not just the one line.

Edited by Warcodered

Yes that was totally what I was saying. ?‍♂️

Okay, then tell me what you are saying. Trump is the head of the Department of Justice. He outranks the AG. His job, as chief of the executive, is to be the chief law enforcement officer of the land. You seem to be saying that's not true... 

Because if it's true, and it is, then 45 was within his rights to ask about ongoing investigations into the 2016 election even if that includes looking into someone (or multiple someones) running for president in 2020. There's no way to argue this -- unless you take the position that simply by running for office you become immune from investigation when there's a proper foundation to begin one.

Yeah, I'm not going to go on an Easter egg hunt across this section to help you prove your point. With something that seems like such a critical point in your theory you'd think you could explain at least some basic points pretty quickly.

I'm really not trying to prove a point. I'm trying to get you to do your own work because it's much more impactful when you discern/discover the evidence for yourself rather than having it spoon-fed to you. There is more than circumstantial evidence which points to Dmitri's ties to Ukrainian intelligence -- Fancy Bear itself is a product of Ukrainian cyber warfare units (of which Dmitri was attached). The Ukraine IC was not his only client -- the DNC was as well. 

... You still haven't even attempted to answer any of the questions I've posed. Like, for example, don't you agree that it's at least questionable for the FBI to have relied solely upon CrowdStrike's analysis of the server considering CrowdStrike was in charge of the DNC's cyber defenses at the time of the breach? Especially when CrowdStrike was refusing to turn the servers over to begin with? 

William Binney? You mean the guy mentioned in these?

VIPs is not a Russian outfit. Binney is not a Kremlin asset. He had a distinguished career and is worth looking beyond the smear/lie jobs trotted out by the very same people who swore to you Trump committed treason for three years before being proven 100% wrong by every single investigation which examined those charges. 

Why did Binney become persona non grata? Take 14 minutes and watch this: 

Then remember what Snowden revealed just a few years later... and think again about calling them Kremlin assets. 

You would think that when talking about the work done by a competitor on a high profile case they'd have motive to discredit them.

They're on the same team, War. Not left or right, but the western IC.

That's an important fact to keep in mind. This is a world of spooks, and what we are discussing is one of the largest intelligence operations in the history of our country. The connections are there to see -- but you have to dig past google's algorithms and the establishment disinformation pushers first.

If you really want to say your 44 word single sentence is grammatically perfect sure you do you.:thumbsup:

And we can continue to ignore that I was questioning your comprehension of the entire article and not just the one line.

More snark without even an attempt to answer the questions posed. Wonder why that is? You're being combative for no reason. 

Of the three agencies behind the ICA released in January 2016, who do you think would be best equipped to analyze CrowdStrike's findings? The FBI, CIA, or NSA? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Major League Baseball said Wednesday it has launched an investigation after a longtime umpire wrote on Twitter he would buy a semi-automatic rifle ahead of a feared second U.S. civil war if President Trump were to be impeached.

Rob Drake, a 50-year-old fulltime MLB umpire, posted the remarks Tuesday before deleting them soon after. His account had been deactivated by Wednesday. He first began working for the league in 1999 before becoming a fulltime umpire in 2010.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mlb-umpire-tweet-trump-impeachment-civil-war-rifle-gun-rob-drake

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, ALF said:

Major League Baseball said Wednesday it has launched an investigation after a longtime umpire wrote on Twitter he would buy a semi-automatic rifle ahead of a feared second U.S. civil war if President Trump were to be impeached.

Rob Drake, a 50-year-old fulltime MLB umpire, posted the remarks Tuesday before deleting them soon after. His account had been deactivated by Wednesday. He first began working for the league in 1999 before becoming a fulltime umpire in 2010.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mlb-umpire-tweet-trump-impeachment-civil-war-rifle-gun-rob-drake

Why this man should be suspended for saying he'd buy a legal gun is puzzling.  Maybe it was the misspelling of civil? He also follows Q.

To extrapolate; that means MLB is suspending workers for writing about their second amendment rights, political, and goofy, views.  Well, suspended for having the "wrong" views and beliefs.

• Like (+1) 4

Face it.  Our President is a crook.  Deal with it.  It's why guys like Hot Rod Blago are doing time in the Fed Pen.

It is what it is when these business guys drain the swamp, create a new "pay to play pen."

There are a long list of Illinois crooks turned politicians that think the same way as Trump... Both Dem and Repub.  But yay!... We want to change the culture in DC.  Be careful what you wish for, you may actually get it.  Nothing like turning back the clock to a more corrupt era.  There is only so much you can do.  Most things have been tried before... That's why the ethical rules are the way they are... Authoritarians like Trump might not like the rules, but it's the best we got.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why this man should be suspended for saying he'd buy a legal gun is puzzling.  Maybe it was the misspelling of civil? He also follows Q.

To extrapolate; that means MLB is suspending workers for writing about their second amendment rights, political, and goofy, views.  Well, suspended for having the "wrong" views and beliefs.

Well, at least he hasn't spoken up for Hong Kong.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Face it.  Our President is a crook.  Deal with it.  It's why guys like Hot Rod Blago are doing time in the Fed Pen.

It is what it is when these business guys drain the swamp, create a new "pay to play pen."

There are a long list of Illinois crooks turned politicians that think the same way as Trump... Both Dem and Repub.  But yay!... We want to change the culture in DC.  Be careful what you wish for, you may actually get it.  Nothing like turning back the clock to a more corrupt era.  There is only so much you can do.  Most things have been tried before... That's why the ethical rules are the way they are... Authoritarians like Trump might not like the rules, but it's the best we got.

I wonder how many GOP senators will approve of this illegal conduct? I bet a few at least cross over to support the rule of law. And really, I bet most of them want to get rid of this crime boss

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dear Leftists,

You will never, ever, ever be successful at anything, ever, so long as the tip of your spear is Adam Schiff. You will only be embarrassed, repeatedly, by failed efforts that have nothing to do with the interests of the American people.

Sincerely,

Literally everyone capable of independent thought.

I am dumbfounded that they think this helping their cause for 2020!!!! 

I hope they continue  :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 3

TRIAL FIRST, CHARGES LATER:  

“The search for the perfect impeachable offense against President Trump is reminiscent of overzealous prosecutors who target the defendant first and then search for the crime with which to charge him. Or to paraphrase the former head of the Soviet secret police to Stalin: show me the man and I will find you the crime.”

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/27/flashback_2018_joe_biden_brags_at_cfr_meeting_about_withholding_aid_to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

• Like (+1) 1

Bring Impeachment into the Light: If Congress is to substitute its judgment for the electorate’s, let the people see why.

The Democrats have been talking about impeaching Trump since before he was even sworn into office. That’s the Democrats’ own Ukrainian telephone call: Of course Trump took an interest in whether political corruption in Ukraine — and please don’t sell me the Saint Hunter Biden story — would benefit him and his party politically. I assume Barack Obama also was keenly aware that his administration’s investigation of the Trump campaign might help his party politically — that doesn’t render the investigation necessarily corrupt or baseless. Democrats are calculating every step of their impeachment campaign as though it were an ordinary electoral exercise — which is something very close to what it is. And that doesn’t necessarily mean that there is nothing else to it. The symmetries there are too obvious to belabor.

And so we are obliged to ask the question: Who in Washington has the moral authority, the political intelligence, and the patriotism to see the country through this episode in a way that fortifies our institutions rather than undermines them, that leaves the country better off rather than damaged, that builds trust instead of pissing it away?

Answer: Nobody.

Trust is not an option. That leaves us with the second-best option: surveillance.

And so Nancy Pelosi must end the secret hearings and closed-door depositions, and put the process, the politics, and the evidence before the public

If they’re not telling you things it’s because they don’t want you to know them. And if they don’t want you to know them, it’s because they know you’d be angry if you did.

• Like (+1) 3

Smattering: 

"When we do it, it's fine!"

"BUT MUH SCIFF! "

Schiff has proven this to be true for three years -- why would he change now? Right, he wouldn't. He's got zip. 

More on Taylor coming out -- including his connections to Soros NGOs (shocking no one). A deep state cut out, citing what others told him without any direct evidence, is exactly what the Steele operation was. Taylor's no different -- yet War thinks he should be trusted because he spent his career working for the same "wretched scum and vilainy" he protests in other threads. 

Democrat “Star” Witness sat on Board of Ukranian NGO with deep ties to George Soros

https://uncoverdc.com/2019/10/24/democrat-star-witness-sat-on-board-of-ukranian-ngo-with-deep-ties-to-george-soros/

(Permission given to post more than a paragraph)

UncoverDC can report that although it has been scrubbed almost entirely from the web, William Taylor spent several years on the board of a Ukranian NGO called EEF, or the East Europe Foundation, that has a strong partnership with Open Cities Association. Open Cities Association is funded by “Open Governments Partnership” which accepts large amounts of funding from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.

William Taylor also has strong connections to other dark power players, many of whom are embroiled in the spying scandal currently under investigation by Attorney General William Barr and US Attorney John Durham. Taylor was a senior advisor to the US- Ukraine Business Council (USUBC), where he often presented round table discussions about policy with David Kramer from the McCain Institute. Evidence has shown that David Kramer was responsible for laundering the Steele Dossier into the FBI on behalf of John McCain, as well as providing the dossier to Buzzfeed. Also a key player at the USUBC is the Atlantic Council, a Washington DC based organization funded in part by Victor Pinchuk, a Ukrainian billionaire who has donated to the Clinton Foundation. Crowdstrike co-founder and CTO Dmitri Alperovitch is also a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council. Crowdstrike was responsible for the DNC servers, and claims that it was Russia that hacked the servers and provided the information to Wikileaks. Crowdstrike also held them privately for analysis rather than allow the FBI to forensically analyze them. In the now infamous call with the President Zelensky, President Trump asked him to look for the missing DNC servers suspecting they were in Ukraine.

In addition, the Atlantic Council worked closely with Victoria Nuland, the Obama Administration’s Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs. Nuland was embroiled in controversy after a conversation she had with the ambassador to Ukraine at the time, Geoffrey Pyatt, was leaked to YouTube. In the call, the pair are discussing who they wish to install in Ukrainian government. Nuland is also embroiled in controversy regarding 2016 election interference, admitting in testimony before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that she and the State Department had hosted Christopher Steele. Former State Department employees Jonathan Winer and Kathleen Kavalec are also under closer scrutiny.

Taylor's connections: 

Soros /Neoliberals (Check)

Nuland / Neocons (Check)

Ukrainian IC (Check)

But he's on the up and up... with no motive to lie. :lol: 

Oh, and here's an interesting pin on the likely whistleblower's lapel in the pic that others posted: 

ImageImage

Nothing to see here at all. It's not more of the same... it's completely new and real this time! Unlike Russia/Trump, Ukraine/Trump has no connection to the worst of the worst establishment actors... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

... Taylor reps a group who wants to hype the fear of a rebirth of the USSR (to get those sweet MiC dollars flowing)? Why, that would describe nearly every single person involved in the Russia/Trump scam as well. 

Funny how that works. 

The business of DC is not legislation or government -- but Military Industrial Satisfaction. 

• Like (+1) 1