Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

China! So this is what's holding up trade negotiations? How much is this fiasco costing us in money for welfare, higher taxes and more expensive consumer goods? 

CNN’s Jim Sciutto, White House trade adviser Peter Navarro repeatedly declined to say whether he asked Chinese officials to investigate the Bidens as part of the ongoing U.S.-China trade negotiations.

“I’m asking you a direct question,” Sciutto said. “Did you bring up investigating the Bidens as part of the negotiations?”

Navarro demurred, saying, “It’s not an appropriate question, in my judgment.”

Earlier in the interview, Navarro told Sciutto: “You don’t have a right to know what happens behind closed doors in the administration.”

In an exchange with reporters on the South Lawn of the White House earlier this month, Trump himself publicly called on China to investigate the Bidens.

Scuitto -- an Obama employee who got every single story on Trump/Russia wrong. Relying on 'anonymous sources' (who are other Obama IC officials) made Jim look foolish. 

But THIS time he's got the story straight. 

Please. Scuitto is a propagandist for the establishment. Nothing more. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

False and poor comparison. There was no impeachment push in 2015 -- but facts aren't your friend when you're sucking the D of the establishment talking points.

(When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything -- as GarBear and his many alts continue to prove). 

Oops. Gary's proven wrong again. Because he's too busy sucking the D of the establishment's talking points than stopping to think for himself. 

(because he's an asshat with nothing to offer, on any of his accounts)

Second clip

When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything.

• Like (+1) 1

Can't wait for Hillary's next death stare when Trump walks to the front of Washington Cathedral for the next huge funeral.

oh wait, Trump will always get a front row, so will Hillary (as long as she is a factotum of Slick Willy) this could extend for the next 25 years

:D

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

TRIAL FIRST, CHARGES LATER:  

“The search for the perfect impeachable offense against President Trump is reminiscent of overzealous prosecutors who target the defendant first and then search for the crime with which to charge him. Or to paraphrase the former head of the Soviet secret police to Stalin: show me the man and I will find you the crime.”

No, the whistleblower complaint started this. Dershowitz should go back to sueing rape victims. He's another Epstein loser 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Doesn't change fact Trump committed an impeachable offense. 

How is many Republican senators will jump??

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No *****. 

Really, all that is is that Schiff learned from the last round of hearings, where he'd leak "testimony" and Republicans present in the hearings would contradict him.  Now he gets to leak whatever he wants with impunity. 

• Like (+1) 2

If Democrats Are Worried About Releasing Testimony, Why Are They Leaking?

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No *****. 

Really, all that is is that Schiff learned from the last round of hearings, where he'd leak "testimony" and Republicans present in the hearings would contradict him.  Now he gets to leak whatever he wants with impunity. 

Asked  and answered 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Face it.  Our President is a crook.  Deal with it.  It's why guys like Hot Rod Blago are doing time in the Fed Pen.

It is what it is when these business guys drain the swamp, create a new "pay to play pen."

There are a long list of Illinois crooks turned politicians that think the same way as Trump... Both Dem and Repub.  But yay!... We want to change the culture in DC.  Be careful what you wish for, you may actually get it.  Nothing like turning back the clock to a more corrupt era.  There is only so much you can do.  Most things have been tried before... That's why the ethical rules are the way they are... Authoritarians like Trump might not like the rules, but it's the best we got.

Respectfully this reads like the brain dump of a drunken pygmy goat. Not THE drunken pygmy goat, but A drunken pygmy goat. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No *****. 

Who cares what he leaks? If Trump didn't commit a crime what does it matter

so one should submit to the investigative and threatening powers of government and its agents when one knows they have done nothing wrong

interesting philosophy, i doubt the person espousing it would allow it without a fight

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who cares what he leaks? If Trump didn't commit a crime what does it matter

Let's eat grandma.

Let's eat, grandma.

If the simple placement of a comma can make such a difference one would think that complete openness would be the preferred avenue to follow.

7 hours ago, ALF said:

Major League Baseball said Wednesday it has launched an investigation after a longtime umpire wrote on Twitter he would buy a semi-automatic rifle ahead of a feared second U.S. civil war if President Trump were to be impeached.

Rob Drake, a 50-year-old fulltime MLB umpire, posted the remarks Tuesday before deleting them soon after. His account had been deactivated by Wednesday. He first began working for the league in 1999 before becoming a fulltime umpire in 2010.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/mlb-umpire-tweet-trump-impeachment-civil-war-rifle-gun-rob-drake

What if he lived in Houston and he said he was going to buy a semi-automatic rifle ahead of the end of the World Series because he fears rioting if the team wins or loses?  That would likely not have been a thing however because he used the words Trump and Impeach it somehow becomes a thing?  Did I get this correct? 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What if he lived in Houston and he said he was going to buy a semi-automatic rifle ahead of the end of the World Series because he fears rioting if the team wins or loses?  That would likely not have been a thing however because he used the words Trump and Impeach it somehow becomes a thing?  Did I get this correct? 

They're worried about the connotation of Trump and the final solution impeachment.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"While the allegations made against us were false, the prosecution was malicious and the episode ruined our lives, we are ok with it because we did nothing wrong."

--The Duke Lacrosse Guys 

So that makes Trump innocent, lol!! ? 

Keep up the good work 

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So that makes Trump innocent, lol!! ? 

Keep up the good work 

"I appreciate the notoriety that came with allegation that I was behind the Atlanta Olympic bombing. While my life was ruined by the egregious behavior of the FBI, local police and the media, since I was not the bomber I am happy I was falsely accused."

-Richard Jewell, August 26, 2007

"My son was a hero that day, and while he was wrongfully targeted as the perpetrator of the bombing, his life turned upside down in ways few could imagine, he was glad that he was pursued as a suspect even though the stress of carrying that burden contributed to his premature death at age 44." 

-Richard Jewell's father, August 28, 2007

"Thank God there are enough morons in the world who think if you're wrongly accused of illegal or improper activity, you should stfu while we target you relentlessly."

The Democrat Party, repeatedly 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

TRIAL FIRST, CHARGES LATER:  

“The search for the perfect impeachable offense against President Trump is reminiscent of overzealous prosecutors who target the defendant first and then search for the crime with which to charge him. Or to paraphrase the former head of the Soviet secret police to Stalin: show me the man and I will find you the crime.”

Hmmm....what could be analogous? Like say maybe starting with a land deal in Arkansas followed by several years of closed door investigations and ending up with. a BJ ....

Spare us the righteousness Alan....he kinda lost if for me when he was so proud to get a guy who murdered his kids mother and an innocent bystander off...

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

What evidence is there of guilt and of what high crime or misdemeanor? 

#orangemanbad.

Since when do you need anything else?

It’s the new way of doing things.

Didn’t you know that?

Just remember, #orangemanbad and you can live a nice fruitful life.

?

Edited by njbuff

4 hours ago, TH3 said:

Hmmm....what could be analogous? Like say maybe starting with a land deal in Arkansas followed by several years of closed door investigations and ending up with. a BJ ....

Spare us the righteousness Alan....he kinda lost if for me when he was so proud to get a guy who murdered his kids mother and an innocent bystander off...

OJ was acquitted of murder by a jury.