Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

You're an asshat. And you keep proving it with every post. You have gotten your (intellectual) ass kicked every time you pipe up.

And you just did again. Claiming Flynn is not decorated -- oops. Wrong again. Go back to telling us all how migra doesn't mean ICE in Spanish. 

*****wad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Back to the thread. . . . . 

Calling Pelosi and Schiff’s bluff

by Betsy McCaughey

Original Article

President Trump has repeatedly slammed the secret impeachment hearings in the Capitol basement as a “kangaroo court.” Speaker Nancy Pelosi got the message. On Monday, she announced the full House will vote to formally launch impeachment proceedings that will be out in the open, instead of in the dark. Democrats have been trying to suggest they have the goods on Trump. But fact is, none of the witnesses they have called so far have any firsthand knowledge of presidential wrongdoing. Behind closed doors and with no media allowed, House Democrats have tried to put on the appearance of a legal proceeding.

more at the link:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman testifies about the quid pro quo. First hand account of the crime 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Ari Fleischer points out that Evan McMullin just accidentally made the case for impeaching Barack Obama

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/29/ari-fleischer-points-out-that-evan-mcmullin-just-accidentally-made-the-case-for-impeaching-barack-obama/

Lol!! Do it! Impeach him :lol:

1 hour ago, Gary Busey said:

The Trump cultists are getting more and more unhinged.

Few things are funnier to me in politics than when leftists go all Shooter McGavin with their rhetoric.

Unable to convince the American people that they reallyt  aren't a bunch of unhinged snowflakes, they start calling everyone who disagrees with them "unhinged" and "snowflakes."

It's as if you're completely incapable of original thought.

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Few things are funnier to me in politics than when leftists go all Shooter McGavin with their rhetoric.

Unable to convince the American people that they reallyt  aren't a bunch of unhinged snowflakes, they start calling everyone who disagrees with them "unhinged" and "snowflakes."

It's as if you're completely incapable of original thought.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The reckoning! Tick tick!! Lol awesome stuff 

I have dedicated my entire professional life to the United States of America. For more than two decades, it has been my honor to serve as an officer in the United States Army. As an infantry officer, I served multiple overseas tours, including South Korea and Germany, and a deployment to Iraq for combat operations. In Iraq, I was wounded in an IED attack and awarded a Purple Heart. ...
I sit here, as a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army, an immigrant. My family fled the Soviet Union when I was three and a half years old. Upon arriving in New York City in 1979, my father worked multiple jobs to support us, all the while learning English at night. He stressed to us the importance of fully integrating into our adopted country. For many years, life was quite difficult. In spite of our challenging beginnings, my family worked to build its own American dream. I have a deep appreciation for American values and ideals and the power of freedom. I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics.

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I have dedicated my entire professional life to the United States of America. For more than two decades, it has been my honor to serve as an officer in the United States Army. As an infantry officer, I served multiple overseas tours, including South Korea and Germany, and a deployment to Iraq for combat operations. In Iraq, I was wounded in an IED attack and awarded a Purple Heart. ...
I sit here, as a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army, an immigrant. My family fled the Soviet Union when I was three and a half years old. Upon arriving in New York City in 1979, my father worked multiple jobs to support us, all the while learning English at night. He stressed to us the importance of fully integrating into our adopted country. For many years, life was quite difficult. In spite of our challenging beginnings, my family worked to build its own American dream. I have a deep appreciation for American values and ideals and the power of freedom. I am a patriot, and it is my sacred duty and honor to advance and defend OUR country, irrespective of party or politics.

Cute story bro.  And your point is what exactly? 

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah, no. this isn't an authorization for an impeachment inquiry. it just establishes the ground rules for what they are going to do going forward. an awful lot of references to the 'Ranking Minority Member' rights, which only tells me that they are getting the short end of the stick, again.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Foreign policy? That wasn’t foreign policy, it was a shakedown and they got busted. 

You can’t be shaken down for something you don’t have. Are you admitting Ukraine actually has the goods on Biden? Tibs.....you’re getting really sloppy lately!

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can’t be shaken down for something you don’t have. Are you admitting Ukraine actually has the goods on Biden? Tibs.....you’re getting really sloppy lately!

Trump’s caught. You guys are like the OJ defenders 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

yeah, no. this isn't an authorization for an impeachment inquiry. it just establishes the ground rules for what they are going to do going forward. an awful lot of references to the 'Ranking Minority Member' rights, which only tells me that they are getting the short end of the stick, again.

The Resolution was always to set out the procedure.  It was made to respond to Republicans' objections to the way Schiff is handling the matter.

But this part is interesting.  I wonder if Collins Nunes will ask Schiff and his staff members to be witnesses to their own investigation:

"(3) To allow for full evaluation of minority witness requests, the ranking minority member may submit to the chair, in writing, any requests for witness testimony relevant to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution within 72 hours after notice is given for the first hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1). Any such request shall be accompanied by a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution."

Edited by snafu
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, snafu said:

The Resolution was always to set out the procedure.  It was made to respond to Republicans' objections to the way Schiff is handling the matter.

But this part is interesting.  I wonder if Collins will ask Schiff and his staff members to be witnesses to their own investigation:

"(3) To allow for full evaluation of minority witness requests, the ranking minority member may submit to the chair, in writing, any requests for witness testimony relevant to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution within 72 hours after notice is given for the first hearing designated pursuant to paragraph (1). Any such request shall be accompanied by a detailed written justification of the relevance of the testimony of each requested witness to the investigation described in the first section of this resolution."

The Republicans will call witnesses?? What will they say? Trump is a stable genius? 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When Swalwell is on your side, chances are you're on the losing team. 

That's President Swalwell, to you, peasant!

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:
I have dedicated my entire professional life to the United States of America. For more than two decades, it has been my honor to serve as an officer in the United States Army.

Too bad he just pissed his military career away...

• Haha (+1) 1