Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

If the Left felt that they could beat him next November they would not be pushing for this fake impeachment. They have emptied their clip and are now throwing their gun at him. Trump has had many successes and is living up to his campaign promises. This was without a honeymoon of any kind but raging headwinds created by the Left. Time after time after time the Left has come up with amateur attempts to bring him down. It hasn't and it won't work. Get ready you snowflakes for 5 more years of President Trump.

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Meanwhile, the infrastructure across our land needs a major upgrade, but who cares about that.

Impeaching a President 63 million people voted for is more important.

I said the same thing when they did this to Clinton, even though there was way more evidence back then against Clinton than there is against Trump now, and I ended up despising Republicans for it.

Anyways, I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now.

Is this going to be the new norm in this country, impeaching a President because you don’t like him?

Pass a fvcking bill instead of worrying about impeachment.

Clinton committed perjury before a grand jury and violated the civil rights of a US citizen 

that fully deserved impeachment, it did not deserve conviction in the Senate, and was dealt with incredibly just methods

2 hours ago, pop gun said:

Schiff needs to be arrested for defamation and slander of Trump, Schiff is a really horrible person.

Schiff has immunity.  Members of Congress get blanket immunity for statements made in their official capacity, in order to prevent exactly what you're advocating: political persecution using the justice system of Congressional opposition to the executive 

Edited by DC Tom

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Schiff has immunity.  Members of Congress get planket immunity for statements made in their official capacity, in order to prevent exactly what you're advocating: political persecution using the justice system of Congressional opposition to the executive 

Thank god for the planket immunity doctrine

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Dream on! You guys got this piece of garbage over the goal line once with Russian help, not going to happen again. 

I mean seriously, what’s he going to run on? Infrastructure? Health care? Tax cuts? Tariff wars? Nope 

He can run counter to everything your side is pitching and he'll have a decent platform. 

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He can run counter to everything your side is pitching and he'll have a decent platform. 

I don’t think that’s true at all. He said he was going to do all those things and has not delivered much of anything. He will still get the “lock her up crowd” and the build the stupid wall crowd, but that won’t do it. 

55% of Americans think he should be impeached. How do you build a electoral victory with that? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

I don’t think that’s true at all. He said he was going to do all those things and has not delivered much of anything. He will still get the “lock her up crowd” and the build the stupid wall crowd, but that won’t do it. 

55% of Americans think he should be impeached. How do you build a electoral victory with that? 

...according to unpublished reports, they SOLELY polled YOUR relatives................

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Clinton committed perjury before a grand jury and violated the civil rights of a US citizen 

that fully deserved impeachment, it did not deserve conviction in the Senate, and was dealt with incredibly just methods

I’m not here to defend Bill Clinton, but you can’t deny that his impeachment fractured this country the way this impeachment process is also, all the while Trump hasn’t been convicted of anything in a court of law, just the court of the left’s public opinion.

22 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...according to unpublished reports, they SOLELY polled YOUR relatives................

He must have pulled that POLE out of his azz. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I’m not here to defend Bill Clinton, but you can’t deny that his impeachment fractured this country the way this impeachment process is also, all the while Trump hasn’t been convicted of anything in a court of law, just the court of the left’s public opinion.

He must have pulled that POLE out of his azz. 

...the one he "dances on"?...just askin'.............

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

That's an understatement.

Did you read that article? He basically confirmed the whole Quid pro quo thing. At best he says that he didn't believe what was done was illegal(doesn't mean he's right) but he also says he didn't know what Barisma was or what the investigation was.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Did you read that article? He basically confirmed the whole Quid pro quo thing. At best he says that he didn't believe what was done was illegal(doesn't mean he's right) but he also says he didn't know what Barisma was or what the investigation was.

Quid pro quo is dead. 

Zelinsky denies it. The transcript disproves it. And every witness has been unable to confirm it -- including the above. 

This is all smoke -- pushed by the very same people who lied to your face about Trump/Russia for three years. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Quid pro quo is dead. 

Zelinsky denies it. The transcript disproves it. And every witness has been unable to confirm it -- including the above. 

This is all smoke -- pushed by the very same people who lied to your face about Trump/Russia for three years. 

In his testimony, Taylor recounted a conversation in which Morrison briefed him on another conversation between Ambassador Gordon Sondland and a top adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. Taylor said Morrison informed him that Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, told Zelensky-aide Andriy Yermak that U.S. security aid wouldn’t come until Zelensky publicly committed to an investigation into Burisma, the company on whose board Hunter Biden served.

That is not how Morrison remembers it. “My recollection is that Ambassador Sondland’s proposal to Yermak was that it could be sufficient if the new Ukrainian prosecutor general, not President Zelensky, would commit to pursue the Burisma investigation,” Morrison told impeachment investigators. 

Aid for investigation

Quid Pro Quo

I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

In his testimony, Taylor recounted a conversation in which Morrison briefed him on another conversation between Ambassador Gordon Sondland and a top adviser to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky. Taylor said Morrison informed him that Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union at the heart of the impeachment inquiry, told Zelensky-aide Andriy Yermak that U.S. security aid wouldn’t come until Zelensky publicly committed to an investigation into Burisma, the company on whose board Hunter Biden served.

That is not how Morrison remembers it. “My recollection is that Ambassador Sondland’s proposal to Yermak was that it could be sufficient if the new Ukrainian prosecutor general, not President Zelensky, would commit to pursue the Burisma investigation,” Morrison told impeachment investigators. 

Aid for investigation

Quid Pro Quo

cool. so it's not a he said he said thing but a he heard a he said, he said, he said thing :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Aid for investigation

Quid Pro Quo

It's second (third) hand hearsay. 

The two people involved both deny it happened. The transcript of the call shows it did not happen.

That trumps hearsay. 

This is all it is, War: 

They TOLD you what they're going to do. Now they're doing it. Again. 

First with Russia. 

Now this. 

Neither will work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh look, every House Republican has failed to uphold their oath to defend the Constitution! Lawless pro Russian scum 

You're almost there, buddy. You're so close to figuring out why the liberals won't win in 2020!

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If the Left felt that they could beat him next November they would not be pushing for this fake impeachment. They have emptied their clip and are now throwing their gun at him.

I'd think it's more accurate to say that the Democrats have emptied the magazine, thrown the gun, and are now using their fingers as guns saying "pew pew" as they run around the playground.

• Haha (+1) 3

Impeachment Vote Will Cost
These Dems Their Seats

by David Catron

Original Article

During the 2018 midterms, dozens of “moderate” Democrats won House seats in swing districts by forswearing partisan feuds in order to concentrate on the needs of their constituents. They pledged to focus less on conflict than on finding common ground with their Republican colleagues. They also modulated their comments concerning President Trump and, when the subject of impeachment arose, they insisted that it would be a destructive and unproductive exercise.

Thursday, however, all but two voted in favor of a hyper-partisan impeachment resolution, exposing their campaign promises as cynical lies and ensuring that the Democrats will lose their House majority in 2020.

"The Pelosi impeachment resolution was supposed to deprive the GOP of its complaint that the process wasn't formal. Instead, it formalized a rigged process..."

"... and gives Republicans a solid rationale for rejecting the entire proceeding. Democrats gripe that the GOP refuses to talk about the substance of the case against the president.

But it is Democrats who have made that impossible, given the secrecy and one-sided approach. Due process is at the heart of America's system of ordered liberty, and the 'evidence' Democrats are secretly compiling in the basement of the House is already soiled. That's why every House Republican -- even vulnerable ones -- felt confident in voting 'no' on Thursday's resolution.

Republicans pointed out that even as Democrats were claiming the vote meant 'transparency,' Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff was holding another closed hearing, to which most of the House and the president's legal counsel weren't privy. 'Democrats cannot fix this process,' said House GOP Conference Chair Liz Cheney after the vote. 'This is a process that has been fundamentally tainted.'"

Writes Kimberly Strassel in "A Partisan Impeachment Vote" (WSJ). She notes that when the House impeached Bill Clinton, there was a motion to dismiss in the Senate. The motion was voted down, so the Senate went on to conduct its idea of a trial, so the Democrats established a precedent for a motion to dismiss, and — Strassel says — the GOP majority in the Senate could vote yes on such a motion in the Trump case, based on the unfairness of the process in the House

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"The Pelosi impeachment resolution was supposed to deprive the GOP of its complaint that the process wasn't formal. Instead, it formalized a rigged process..."

"... and gives Republicans a solid rationale for rejecting the entire proceeding. Democrats gripe that the GOP refuses to talk about the substance of the case against the president.

But it is Democrats who have made that impossible, given the secrecy and one-sided approach. Due process is at the heart of America's system of ordered liberty, and the 'evidence' Democrats are secretly compiling in the basement of the House is already soiled. That's why every House Republican -- even vulnerable ones -- felt confident in voting 'no' on Thursday's resolution.

Republicans pointed out that even as Democrats were claiming the vote meant 'transparency,' Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff was holding another closed hearing, to which most of the House and the president's legal counsel weren't privy. 'Democrats cannot fix this process,' said House GOP Conference Chair Liz Cheney after the vote. 'This is a process that has been fundamentally tainted.'"

Writes Kimberly Strassel in "A Partisan Impeachment Vote" (WSJ). She notes that when the House impeached Bill Clinton, there was a motion to dismiss in the Senate. The motion was voted down, so the Senate went on to conduct its idea of a trial, so the Democrats established a precedent for a motion to dismiss, and — Strassel says — the GOP majority in the Senate could vote yes on such a motion in the Trump case, based on the unfairness of the process in the House

Oh don't worry, the public testimony will begin soon enough. Then you guys will be forced to at least face questions about the substance of Trumps criminal acts 

20 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Dream on! You guys got this piece of garbage over the goal line once with Russian help, not going to happen again. 

I mean seriously, what’s he going to run on? Infrastructure? Health care? Tax cuts? Tariff wars? Nope 

Well Tibs….sounds like you should throw your hat in the Primary Ring.  You appear to have a platform all laid out there. Two questions....are you an American, and are you over 35?

Impeachment trial in a nutshell:

Senate: President Trump, was it your intent to withhold foreign aid in exchange for political favors?

Trump: No

Senate:  I guess we're done here.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The Left insults our intelligence with the degree of hubris they appear to have. Do they actually think that their duplicity (LTC Vindman for example) won't be found out?

So you are ok with Trump using a foreign nation to interfere in our elections? 

Yes, yes you are 

Just now, Doc said:

If it's good enough for the Dems...

So you are ok with selling out our sovereignty because the Dems did it first (in you imagination) 

You consider yourself a patriot? 

You scream and pull pull your dirty short hairs when a black guy does stand for the anthem? 

Gator’s desperation is really on display today 

Would any of us who have read Doc’s posts over the years have written anything as obviously backwards as Tibsy did above?

I hope he is wearing a bib , that drool must be everywhere 

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are ok with selling out our sovereignty because the Dems did it first (in you imagination) 

You scream and pull pull your dirty short hairs when a black guy does stand for the anthem?

What was sold out? 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And...there it is Tibs….you finally pulled out the race card. Nice!