Bi-Partisan Support For Impeachment

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You can't even read your own material!  It says 55 percent support an inquiry while 48 percent support removal.  How the heck do they get anything else done in Greenwich, Seattle, and SF with polsters stopping obvious leftist types at coffee kiosks?

Oh ya! Ok, 55% support the actions Republicans are calling a lynching! Ha 

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1533691850

The man PPP cultists worship 

This is so stupid. Because when the impeachment happens and people testify in the House, and they will, the GOP talking points will be something like "This is national security info and should not be talked about in public" 

D-Bags all of them 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The tweets your spamming sure are implying that, definitely not selling some sort of BS narrative.:thumbsup:

Only one of us is trying to sell a BS narrative -- and it's not me. ;) 

"hide all this from the people".... 

Or, the public. 

Reading is tough when you're in a rush to confirm your beliefs rather than look for truth. 

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's one of the most reliable oeople on the planet.  He's reliably a moron.

the media has labelled every GOP Prez and Veep nominee as a moron since i started watching in 1973.

not sure if the label was applied to Nixon, they KNEW he wasn't a moron

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Don't need to.

... And I was proven correct on Trump/Russia -- years ahead of almost everyone. ;) 

But don't let facts get in the way of your partisanship and desire to continue to believe to words of proven liars and manipulators. 

All I've asked you to do is think for yourself. It's funny you find that so difficult or hostile. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gary Busey said:

No you were not - you're a damn moron. 

and you're paid to Tweet

paid to Tweet propaganda

:lol: 

Nope. I was correct. Years ahead of the curve. The track record is all there to see. 

And no, I'm not paid to tweet. 

Someone is cranky. 

I would be too if I had decided to believe the words of proven liars and manipulators long after they were exposed as such -- just because TDS broke my brain. 

I feel sorry for you Gary. I do. That's why I don't respond to you much anymore. You're a sad person, with nothing to offer. Enjoy what you've created with your many alts. You deserve it all.

• Like (+1) 1

GOP lawmakers storm closed-door impeachment session, as Schiff walks out

By Ronn Blitzer, Chad Pergram | Fox News

House Republicans led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., on Wednesday essentially stormed a closed-door session connected to the impeachment investigation of President Trump, prompting House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff to suspend the proceedings in a remarkable scene.

The stand-off happened after lawmakers held a press conference Wednesday morning where they accused House Democrats of a lack of transparency.

“We’re going to try and go in there, and we’re going to try to figure out what’s going on, on behalf of the millions of Americans that we represent that want to see this Congress working for them and not obsess with attacking a president who we believe has not done anything to deserve impeachment,” Gaetz said.

The Republicans specifically called out Schiff, D-Calif., who is leading the investigation.

“What is Adam Schiff trying to hide?” asked House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La. “I think that’s the question so many people have, so many of my colleagues have, so many people in the press should have.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-lawmakers-in-blasting-secret-impeachment-probe-before-attempting-to-storm-the-proceedings

• Thank you (+1) 1

Dear Leftists,

You will never, ever, ever be successful at anything, ever, so long as the tip of your spear is Adam Schiff. You will only be embarrassed, repeatedly, by failed efforts that have nothing to do with the interests of the American people.

Sincerely,

Literally everyone capable of independent thought.

Of course they did! 

White House sought to cut anti-corruption programs abroad despite Trump’s claims that it is a top issue

President Trump has sought to dismiss the inquiry by saying his focus with Ukraine was on combating corruption. 
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dear Leftists,

You will never, ever, ever be successful at anything, ever, so long as the tip of your spear is Adam Schiff. You will only be embarrassed, repeatedly, by failed efforts that have nothing to do with the interests of the American people.

Sincerely,

Literally everyone capable of independent thought.

You clowns picked the most corrupt president in American history and it's all crashing and burning down now. Only people like you are surprised. 

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

GOP lawmakers storm closed-door impeachment session, as Schiff walks out

By Ronn Blitzer, Chad Pergram | Fox News

House Republicans led by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., on Wednesday essentially stormed a closed-door session connected to the impeachment investigation of President Trump, prompting House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff to suspend the proceedings in a remarkable scene.

The stand-off happened after lawmakers held a press conference Wednesday morning where they accused House Democrats of a lack of transparency.

“We’re going to try and go in there, and we’re going to try to figure out what’s going on, on behalf of the millions of Americans that we represent that want to see this Congress working for them and not obsess with attacking a president who we believe has not done anything to deserve impeachment,” Gaetz said.

The Republicans specifically called out Schiff, D-Calif., who is leading the investigation.

“What is Adam Schiff trying to hide?” asked House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La. “I think that’s the question so many people have, so many of my colleagues have, so many people in the press should have.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-lawmakers-in-blasting-secret-impeachment-probe-before-attempting-to-storm-the-proceedings

Political

theatre. 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Zeldin has been in every meeting, more than Schiff. He's listened to every witness and heard every piece of testimony. Ratcliffe is an accomplished attorney, and unlike Schiff and Pelosi and Schumer -- both men got Russia 100% correct the past three years. Does track record matter to you when judging information? Or do you only go by partisan lines? Honest question... 

See the hoops you are forced to go through just to elevate Schiff's narrative from laughable to plausible? You have to assume "things" happened/were said outside of Taylor's presence, then were filtered to Taylor second hand, that's a poor way to build a case... but you're suggesting we ignore all that so we can elevate a proven liar's narrative (Schiff's) to truth because it sounds better to your partisan politics that way. 

...Which is why all I've been suggesting to you is NOT to take the words of proven liars as truth without doing your own due diligence first -- especially when those words are being dripped out in pieces rather than showing you the totality of the testimony. That's not a controversial position to hold, is it? 

Of course, the decision is yours. You can continue to give people the benefit of the doubt who lied to your face for three straight years -- or you can question them.

One of these positions is rational, the other is Stockholm Syndrome.

You can determine for yourself which is which. 

I am talking about Taylor. ?‍♂️

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

See how much BS you have to run through to get around the very simple point I made?

Trump is the chief law enforcement officer of the land and thus has every right to ask about ongoing investigations of which he's the ultimate head of. Nothing about that is  unconstitutional, no matter how many times the NYTs and Schiff try to tell you otherwise. 

A simple reading of the document makes that clear. 

Yes because there would be nothing wrong if the President forced the FBI(or fill in your own agency) to investigate so and so because they said not nice things about him in the news. Definitely no systems in place to avoid that scenario.

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Dmitri is/was a Ukranian intelligence asset.

You keep saying and continue to explain none of it.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's so much wrong in that article, it's hard to know where to start. But you should begin by examining who wrote it (a CIA defender/Brennan defender), who owns the companies who provided the "evidence" for this article (more CIA cutouts) -- then compare it to VIPs (former NSA/DoD employees with sterling records) and their record of success/accuracy. You'll quickly see one is not like the other...  

I'm not sure if you just have a reading comprehension issue or are just trying to blatantly twist what's in the article I linked to the point where you could basically just say you're lying.

The author is Joe Uchill doesn't appear to own any company let alone the ones in the article.

but let's look at those companies for a sec let's see oh right they are all in direct competition with CrowdStrike and yet:

"In the end, Fidelis, FireEye, SecureWorks, Threat Connect and other CrowdStrike competitors all confirmed Crowdstike’s results."

Weird you didn't mention that angle(wonder why?).

The forensic evidence is what it is. The article doesn't actually dispute it -- it just throws an admitted "possibility" out there while acknowledging they do not know the truth one way or the other. Then they bury that finding with paragraphs of disinfo.

See this is where the reading comprehension thing comes in because the clearly disputes it.

" “This theory assumes that the hacker downloaded the files to a computer and then leaked it from that computer,” said Rich Barger, director of security research at Splunk. 

But, said Barger and other experts, that overlooks the possibility the files were copied multiple times before being released, something that may be more probable than not in a bureaucracy like Russian intelligence. 

“A hacker might have downloaded it to one computer, then shared it by USB to an air gapped [off the internet] network for translation, then copied by a different person for analysis, then brought a new USB to an entirely different air gapped computer to determine a strategy all before it was packaged for Guccifer 2.0 to leak,” said Barger.

Every time the files were copied, depending on the method they were transmitted, there would be a new chance for the metadata to be changed. 

Hultquist said the date that Forensicator believes that the files were downloaded, based on the metadata, is almost definitely not the date the files were removed from the DNC.

That date, July 5, 2016, was far later than the April dates when the DNC hackers registered “electionleaks.com” and “DCLeaks.com.” Hulquist noted that the DNC hackers likely had stolen files by the time they began determining their strategy to post them. 

The July date is also months after the DNC brought in FireEye competitor CrowdStrike to remove the hackers from their network and well after Crowdstrike first attributed the attack to Russia. 

With increased scrutiny on the network, it would be a high-risk way to remove files. And if an insider removed files from the DNC on July 5, it could just as likely be a second, unrelated attack to the Russian one. "

But let's agree that we cannot know for sure one way or the other with just the metadata. That's a fair statement, imo. And it goes back to my original point which is:

There are enough legitimate questions about the "hack" narrative itself to warrant a closer look at the only piece of evidence available -- the servers. Yet CrowdStrike, who has motive to lie for their client and for their own reputation, did not turn them over to the FBI despite the FBI requesting them. 

So we're just going to gloss over the fact the metadata as proof of anything was just considered to be like really ***** dumb and ignore other evidence.

Even if there were no other scenarios that would create the same metadata, experts note that metadata is among the easiest pieces of forensic evidence to falsify. It would be far more difficult to fabricate other evidence pointing to Russia, including the malware only known to be used by the suspected Russian hackers, and internet and email addresses seen in previous attacks by that group.

Cool I guess just as long as you're thinking for yourself. ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

An American president tried to extort a foreign government into injecting itself into our election by finding dirt on a political opponent, using as leverage essential aid to an ally fighting against Russian aggression.

But not for domestic political reasons, you probably don't understand the difference (just being honest) but there is a difference 

Oh I see smart guy.  It's only concerning to you when it impacts the next election.  However having government officials strong arm foreigners to protect their own family's personal financial interests....that's perfectly acceptable. Right?

4 hours ago, Gary M said:

I read the transcript, and there is no mention of Military aid or any other aid.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript-call/index.html

If you can please indicate in which paragraph POTUS Trump states that I would appreciate it.

I've been saying this for weeks. This entire story is a total nothing burger.  Again.

43 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yes because there would be nothing wrong if the President forced the FBI(or fill in your own agency) to investigate so and so because they said not nice things about him in the news. Definitely no systems in place to avoid that scenario.

No one forced the FBI to investigate. They already had three ongoing investigations — none forced. 

See, if you have to add verbs, without evidence, to make your case work, chances are your case is weak. 

You keep saying and continue to explain none of it.

Ive written about it at length for two years here. It’s all there for you to read. It’s also OS meaning you can find the confirmation for yourself. 

The goal is not to get you to “believe me”, it’s to get you to think for yourself. Which requires doing the work. 

Here’s a hint — the artillery story you mentioned earlier w regard to Dmitri — look there. 

I'm not sure if you just have a reading comprehension issue or are just trying to blatantly twist what's in the article I linked to the point where you could basically just say you're lying.

The author is Joe Uchill doesn't appear to own any company let alone the ones in the article.

but let's look at those companies for a sec let's see oh right they are all in direct competition with CrowdStrike and yet:

"In the end, Fidelis, FireEye, SecureWorks, Threat Connect and other CrowdStrike competitors all confirmed Crowdstike’s results."

Weird you didn't mention that angle(wonder why?).

You shouldn’t try to dunk on someone for poor reading comprehension while you demonstrate your own. Where did I say Uchill owned any of those companies? 

Right. I didn’t. I said look into his bias and other stories on Russia — which he bungled over the last three years. 

And I addressed the other companies — look at which ones are DoD funded. You’ll be surprised. 

None of them examined the server. They read crowdstrike’s report based on THEIR analysis of a server the others were denied access to. There’s no way to confirm or verify the work without access to the server. 

Reading comprehension is tough when you’re so desperate to prove a narrative correct because it conforms to your bias. That’s why you have to go deeper. 

See this is where the reading comprehension thing comes in because the clearly disputes it.

Biased analysis from people with poor track records is not convincing alone. Which is why I suggested you read Binney’s write up on it. 

He thrashes it. In its entirety. 

Is he right? I don’t know for sure — which is the point. The uncertainty alone is enough to merit a closer look at the server — yet you disagree. Why? 

If the liars you have chosen to believe are correct, a third party examination of the evidence would only confirm your case no? 

Yet you think it’s nuts to even ask that question. Why? 

So we're just going to gloss over the fact the metadata as proof of anything was just considered to be like really ***** dumb and ignore other evidence.

Considered to be really “dumb” by people with a motive to lie, War. 

You keep leaving that part out. 

Just like you keep adding verbs to statements which are unproven. 

The server is the only direct piece of evidence of the hack itself. You’re advocating that it shouldn’t be examined — why? 

All I’ve argued is that there is ample reason to examine that server closer and not rely on a third party analysis — especially when that third party has financial reasons to lie. 

I understand and it’s uncomfortable to realize you bought into a lie and swallowed it whole. I realize it’s easier to accuse me of lying than to think for yourself. 

But you just embarrassed yourself with this post. You can do better.  And I hope one day you will. :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

53 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Of course they did! 

White House sought to cut anti-corruption programs abroad despite Trump’s claims that it is a top issue

President Trump has sought to dismiss the inquiry by saying his focus with Ukraine was on combating corruption. 

You clowns picked the most corrupt president in American history and it's all crashing and burning down now. Only people like you are surprised. 

Political

theatre. 

That's nice.

download.jpg

Thank you,                  Tibs

Edited by Albwan
  • Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh I see smart guy.  It's only concerning to you when it impacts the next election.  However having government officials strong arm foreigners to protect their own family's personal financial interests....that's perfectly acceptable. Right?

I've been saying this for weeks. This entire story is a total nothing burger.  Again.

well, yes, elections are pretty important to this country, obviously not to you though. And VP did nothing wrong, or else Trump wouldn't have had to try and get a corrupt investigation started. 

Are you Chef-Jim? 

5 minutes ago, Albwan said:

That's nice.

download.jpg

Thank you,                  Tibs

Lol!! 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You shouldn’t try to dunk on someone for poor reading comprehension while you demonstrate your own. Where did I say Uchill owned any of those companies? 

Right. I didn’t.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you should begin by examining who wrote it (a CIA defender/Brennan defender), who owns the companies who provided the "evidence" for this article

Image result for I don't fucking even gif

I'm about to be stuck on my phone so I'll get back to this later.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another narrative from Schiff and the media turns out to be untrue. 

Funny how that keeps happening yet people keep blindly believing the same people despite KNOWING they’ve lied to their faces for years. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mizdonna/status/1187063332462825473

What Twitter feed is that? Rising dragon again?