Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Please do some more virtue signaling. Just give me a moment to get my wife and we can have our cups of hot chocolate by the fire. I’ll get my kids on FaceTime too so they can be warmed by the wisdom of your omniscient narrative of the American experience. 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Nanker said:

Please do some more virtue signaling. Just give me a moment to get my wife and we can have our cups of hot chocolate by the fire. I’ll get my kids on FaceTime too so they can be warmed by the wisdom of your omniscient narrative of the American experience. 

most polite way of telling that troll to ***** off so far this month

13 hours ago, Albwan said:

I heard someone on one of the fox talk shows today casually saying multiple times "Trump is obviously afraid of Biden"

I mean really...I somehow doubt that Trump gets afraid of anything, but Joe Biden?

Lol.

They have to believe that.  If they don't, their impeachment case falls apart.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

They have to believe that.  If they don't, their impeachment case falls apart.

Why would Trump be afraid of Biden? He should welcome Biden as his opponent in the general election. All one has to do is to get Biden excited or under pressure and he'll spout off how much he enjoys kids jumping up and down on his lap. Trump knows how to needle people and Biden is more thin skinned than a Trojan. A debate between the two would be pure comedy.

26 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Why would Trump be afraid of Biden?

Didn't say he should be.  I said the Democrats have to believe he is - because if he's not, he has no motive to target him, and Democrats lose their justification for impeachment.

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

How can anyone not be embarrassed watching Biden?

There aint no way Biden is going to be the nominee, anyone with any commons sense knows that, the man is corrupt, borderline senile, prone to attacking when confronted, a walking human gaffe machine.  He gets mean and nasty in a heartbeat, that is from decades of being in power and not really answering to anyone, people have to answer to him, he is above the common person.  

A Trump-Biden debate would be must see TV.  Trump will be abusive to Biden and hit him with zingers to upset Joe and Biden will turn mean in a nanosecond and  come back swinging, at his mental state right now that might be literally swinging.

I think the nominee will either be Hillary or Michele.

the Deomcratic party will nix the Biden candiday just like the did Bernie next year.

• Like (+1) 2