Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Just when you think Tapper couldn't be more dishonest and disingenuous, he does something like this to prove you wrong.

The wear and tear of Jake's three year marathon of lying for the IC (and participating in the coup directly, along with his wife) is showing on his face. He looks rough.

Sucks when you choose the wrong team, and then can't stop the truth from coming out. Gotta be stressful. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Oh no, all these polls show that Trump is 438 points behind Democrats who can't break 5% with their own party!!! He should just give up now and save himself the embarrassment!

Lol, you should be embarrassed, but Trump

cultists have no shame 

• Haha (+1) 1

Alleged Moderate Dem Biden Adopts Prog Anti-Corporation Rhetoric.

“The elevator pitch for Biden is that he’s the only one who can compete with and beat Trump in the non-coastal parts of the United States that Democrats like to spend most of their time pretending don’t exist.

One BIG reason for that is that Biden hasn’t been hanging out on the progressive lunatic fringe with Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.”

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden’s legal team has so far allegedly neglected to cooperate with at least some of Roberts’ attorneys’ requests submitted on Aug. 21, including that they “list all banks or other financial institutions” in the past five years and that they "list all sources of income" he's received over the same time period, court records show.

</snip>

If he ultimately cooperates for the Jan. 7 hearing, Biden will likely discuss his financial records while under oath, including those related to his involvement in Ukrainian company Burisma Holdings, according to the Daily Mail.

</snip>

IF he ultimately cooperates? IF he likes the inside of a jail cell for contempt, they mean.

It would be hilarious if Hunter not keeping it in his pants is what brings this entire deep state debacle crashing down. From Joe Biden's presidential campaign, to the "msm" finally covering the worldwide money laundering (bank fraud) scandal, and Obama administration (and friends!) graft... all exploding (finally) into the public's view because this story has everything: sex (and strippers!), money, and payoffs... 

Must be killing the "msm" to not be screaming this one from the rooftops. Sex and scandal sells, and this is a humdinger of both.

• Like (+1) 3

.......uh oh Joe.....time for that 2nd opinion from Dr Ruth..............

Published 53 mins ago

Obama's former doc says Biden 'not a healthy guy' after reviewing medical info: Report

By Sam Dorman | Fox News

One of President Obama's former doctors reportedly disputed a letter released by former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign in which the former vice president's own doctor praised the 77-year-old presidential candidate as a "healthy, vigorous" man.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” said Dr. David Scheiner, who previously served as Obama's physician. According to the Washington Examiner, Scheiner read Biden's medical history and said the presidential candidate "has a lot of issues."

“He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn't say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won't have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there," Scheiner said.

Scheiner previously told the Examiner that Biden "looked frail" during the first Democratic primary debate. "I sort of got the feeling he wasn’t very strong. It was similar to the feeling I got when Republicans started attacking Mueller so fiercely," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-doc-biden-not-healthy

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

It's funny that, in their effort to Trayvon the stripper, the most wholesome picture they could find screams "Arkansas slut."

Maybe the stubble and scowl should be replaced by just a friendly smile on his face.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/20/2019 at 12:18 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

I’m still trying to figure this out. Is Biden stuttering or reproducing one of the between 20-100 people he calls every week? 

For what it’s worth, he sounded like a malfunctioning geriatric cyborg in Schwarzenegger’s latest epic Terminator 23:A Wrinkle In Time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart  —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?, but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart  —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?, but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

Bow to the genius who spoke these words. Do the recent windmill one next.

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much... Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes & everything.”

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

it's a good thing you put this in the Biden thread.

:w00t:

• Haha (+1) 2