Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

On 1/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Rudy Giuliani just claimed on the Judge's show that he has evidence of Biden's corruption.

He had better be right or he is going to get crucified.

Even if he is right though, the MSM will bury the info.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Rudy Giuliani just claimed on the Judge's show that he has evidence of Biden's corruption.

He had better be right or he is going to get crucified.

Even if he is right though, the MSM will bury the info.

You will be able to find what Rudy is going to expose here:

https://rudygiulianics.com/podcast/

The first episode it out already. The Bidens are just brought up towards the end, as this first episode is really just teeing up what is to come. Rudy has previously said that the exposure will be coming out in the coming weeks. So, I am not sure how many podcasts to expect.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i don't consider Rudy to be a reliable source, and i suspect most of his "new evidence" are just examples of Biden's sleaze that the Political Industrial Complex would never let the MSM cover

agreed. with that said, i think it important to not shut out lower paths. let him present what he has and if there is any substance to it, it will rise and if it rises to a level that warrants closer scrutiny, it will happen. FTR, i am not a fan of the slow drip, that to me says you don't have much. just put it out there stop with the showmanship, that is snakeoil saleman *****.

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Foxx said:

agreed. with that said, i think it important to not shut out lower paths. let me present what he has and if there is any substance to it, it will rise and if it rises to a level that warrants closer scrutiny, it will happen. FTR, i am not a fan of the slow drip, that to me says you don't have much. just put it out there stop with the showmanship, that is snakeoil saleman *****.

It’s a soap opera. He wants people to tune in to the next podcast. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s a soap opera. He wants people to tune in to the next podcast. 

again, i don't disagree. i will not be watching it unless there is something reported that draws the attention. what i am most curious about are the documents he holds.

• Like (+1) 2

2f047024f014fb8ecbce74804224ac0fbdb1e924

Biden Is Worse Than a Stopped Clock

by Jed Babbin

Original Article

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Former Vice President Joe Biden never measures up to that standard. In 2014, Bob Gates, who served as President Obama’s first secretary of defense, said that Biden had been wrong on almost every foreign policy and national security issue for 40 years. Biden’s record hasn’t improved since then. Biden brags that Obama chose him for vice president because Obama didn’t have the foreign policy expertise that Biden had. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wow. Biden was grabbing the front of this mans jacket with both hands during part of that exchange.

He is really getting to be unhinged. It's just a matter of time IMO before he actually punches someone.

It will be glorious.

120819-bidenthumbs.jpg

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2