Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:49 AM, KD in CA said:

This is my favorite Biden moment yet.  Absolutely classic.  Just screams “I have no idea how the modern world works.”

Yep let's put this guy and his idiots in charges of NASA, The CIA and the worlds largest military.

Your Democrat Party leader folks.

“Watch: Joe Biden says, ‘I’m going to make sure that we rejoin the Paris Peace Accord on day one.’

The Paris Peace Accords = a treaty to end the Vietnam War that was signed in 1973, Biden’s first year in the Senate. He’s not playing with a full deck, folks…”

To paraphrase the esteemed Senator John Blutarsky, was it over when the Paris Climate Accord bombed Pearl Harbor?  by Ed Driscoll

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here's Joe on the Missouri next to General Wainwright when the ***** surrendered.

See the source image

I feel bad for the Navy guys in the dress whites. They forever look like idiots in their shorts and high socks next to the guys in other uniforms.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I feel bad for the Navy guys in the dress whites. They forever look like idiots in their shorts and high socks next to the guys in other uniforms.

All they needed were some black sandals and they'd be ready for "The Villages".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-confuses-andrew-johnson-with-andrew-jackson-in-iowa/ar-AAJJkOs?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPDHP17

Comparing Trump to Andrew Jackson has been one of Biden's recurring tropes. In the wake of the El Paso shootings in August, Biden said, "Look, this is a president who has said things no other president has said since Andrew Jackson. Nobody said anything like the things he’s saying. And the idea that it doesn't contribute to or legitimate or make it more rational for people to think that we, in fact, can now speak out, we can speak out and be more straightforward and we can make this an issue, we’ve been through this before."

Biden addressed the Iowa Democratic Party's Liberty and Justice Celebration as part of a four-day swing through the first-in-the-nation state as he vies for the 2020 Democratic nomination. Polling released this week by New York Times/Siena College showed he was in fourth place in the state behind Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

On Wednesday in Maquoketa, Iowa, the two-term vice president said he wished one of his three adult children had been Republican because then "they’d make some real money."

Joe Biden and his first wife, the late Neilia Biden, had two sons. Their second son, Hunter Biden, 49, earned $50,000 a month on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company at the same time his father played a lead role in the Obama administration's Ukraine policy. The position is a central part of Trump's impeachment inquiry after allegations the president pressured Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Biden family.

• Thank you (+1) 1