Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

37 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Just imagine if instead of Biden the Useless Son it was Donald Trump Jr’s name in these headlines

would the media treat it differently?

The media would be hunting Trump Jr. down with nonstop coverage. Hunter Biden? Barely a mention.

You know, in their journalistic roles of being totally fair and unbiased.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

He threatened to kill people on here?

I feel like Rip Van Winkle on some of this stuff.  I’m around, I feel like I am up-to-date, and turns out people are targeting people struggling with disabilities, someone is threatening someone else with death, and Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday was Tom’s Huckleberry. 

I do recall the Dude as being anti-police, definitely wound tight on the Middle East and that he had issues with women.  

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I do recall the Dude as being anti-police, definitely wound tight on the Middle East and that he had issues with women.  

That's the understatement of the day. He started out as a narrow-minded, bigoted misogynist with a Churchill fetish that hated cops, and went downhill from there. I remember somebody even started a thread questioning how much longer we should put up with his nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

...uh oh.....No Show Joe.............

Biden says he won't comply with Senate subpoena in Trump's impeachment trial

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify in the Senate impeachment trial against President Trump, should one be issued to him.

Any testimony from the 2020 Democratic contender for the White House before the Senate would draw attention away from Trump's alleged wrongdoing and would effectively let the president off the hook, Biden claimed in an interview with the editorial board of the De Moines Register in Iowa.

"What are you going to cover?” Biden said to Register Executive Editor Carol Hunter in response to a question about the possibility of his participation in the trial. “You guys are going to cover for three weeks anything that I said. And (Trump’s) going to get away."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-he-wont-comply-with-senate-subpoena-in-trumps-impeachment-trial

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 12/25/2019 at 7:42 PM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I feel like Rip Van Winkle on some of this stuff.  I’m around, I feel like I am up-to-date, and turns out people are targeting people struggling with disabilities, someone is threatening someone else with death, and Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday was Tom’s Huckleberry. 

it got really bad in here....

thanks for sharing your recollection...

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh.....No Show Joe.............

Biden says he won't comply with Senate subpoena in Trump's impeachment trial

By Louis Casiano | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify in the Senate impeachment trial against President Trump, should one be \

Sounds like Obstruction of Congress

• Like (+1) 4

On 12/25/2019 at 2:01 AM, John Adams said:

Who was the guy who took pride in killing Arabian people?I

Even a few right wingers here thought he went too far and called him on it. Not many but a few!

A few?  We pretty much all called him out. He threatened to meet me when I was traveling to Atlanta. Wanted to shoot me or something. LOL

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

A few?  We pretty much all called him out. He threatened to meet me when I was traveling to Atlanta. Wanted to shoot me or something. LOL

Hate to inform you but that's not like an isolated desire here.

Seriously, JA is the kind of poster I'd compare with Baskin. Claims one thing but always slants things the other way. We all know that "The Dude" was roundly panned here for his beliefs. The one belief most reprehensible though was his desire to return to any theater where he could shoot Haji. I can't remember one poster here who sided with him on anything, but JA thinks there were only a few who found him disgusting. JA's way of framing things.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hate to inform you but that's not like an isolated desire here.

Seriously, JA is the kind of poster I'd compare with Baskin. Claims one thing but always slants things the other way. We all know that "The Dude" was roundly panned here for his beliefs. The one belief most reprehensible though was his desire to return to any theater where he could shoot Haji. I can't remember one poster here who sided with him on anything, but JA thinks there were only a few who found him disgusting. JA's way of framing things.

...if I remember correctly, he was obnoxious, belligerent and rode a "mighty high horse".... same mantra in his BBMB days.............

....gonna check FLIGHT TRACKER to see "who may be en route (COUGH)".........perhaps a job awaits??............

Uruguay seizes 6 tons of cocaine worth $1B in country’s largest bust

By Lucia I. Suarez Sang | Fox News

Naval and customs officers in Uruguay seized a staggering six tons of cocaine this week, with authorities calling it the country's biggest bust ever.

The National Armada said in a press release that on Dec. 26 officers at the Montevideo port were checking four shipping containers with soy flour destined for Lome, the capital of Togo in West Africa.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uruguay-6-tonnes-cocaine-1b

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 12/25/2019 at 8:24 PM, Azalin said:

That's the understatement of the day. He started out as a narrow-minded, bigoted misogynist with a Churchill fetish that hated cops, and went downhill from there. I remember somebody even started a thread questioning how much longer we should put up with his nonsense.

Don't forget the hatred for Reagan.

• Like (+1) 1

You have got to be kidding me, why wouldn’t he go testify?? He should be happy to, he could dump on Trump, show up the President and his anti-Semitic conspiracy theories spewing attorney, and talk about Trump’s corruption non stop. Does he think he won’t face questions about his son from elsewhere?? 

FAIRFIELD, Iowa — Joseph R. Biden Jr. backtracked on Saturday from his stated position that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify in President Trump’s impeachment trial in the Senate. Instead, he declared that he would abide by “any subpoena that was sent to me” even as he insisted there was no justification for calling him as a witness.

A day after reaffirming that he would not comply with a subpoena, Mr. Biden tried twice on Saturday to clarify his remarks, asserting that there would be no “legal basis” for such a subpoena but left it unclear, for much of the day, if he would ultimately comply with one. Then, questioned by a voter about the issue of compliance with subpoenas, Mr. Biden answered unequivocally.

“I would obey any subpoena that was sent to me,” he said at a town hall-style event in Fairfield.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/28/us/politics/biden-subpoena-democrats.html

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You have got to be kidding me, why wouldn’t he go testify?? He should be happy to, he could dump on Trump, show up the President and his anti-Semitic conspiracy theories spewing attorney, and talk about Trump’s corruption non stop. Does he think he won’t face questions about his son from elsewhere?? 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/28/us/politics/biden-subpoena-democrats.html

...just to piss you off.............

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wonder what Hunter is thinking right about now? Natural gas is a fossil fuel unless of course if you ask Nancy Pelosi.

Hunter was Daddy's super secret agent spy to point the finger at the greedy fossil fuel executives to "line up against the wall" (you know, just a figure a speech)

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You mean...the IRS audits tax filings, and we don't need them released publicly to find out for ourselves if fraud is committed?

Well Donald Trump files a special tax return. It has:

Schedule F (Fraud)

Schedule B (Bribes Given and Received)

Schedule QPQ (Quid Pro Quo) This is a weird one but there has to be proof of it somewhere so what better place than his tax return 

Schedule PP (Putin Puppet) This one is very simple. It’s just a Yes or No checkbox. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Well Donald Trump files a special tax return. It has:

Schedule F (Fraud)

Schedule B (Bribes Given and Received)

Schedule QPQ (Quid Pro Quo) This is a weird one but there has to be proof of it somewhere so what better place than his tax return 

Schedule PP (Putin Puppet) This one is very simple. It’s just a Yes or No checkbox. 

do you have a section asking to declare that you have more than $2,000,000,000 in offshore assets?