Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong. Trump demonstrates bluster but his ‘lies’ (actually exaggerations) are obviously intentional. On the other hand Biden is having trouble communicating and remembering simple facts. The public can certainly tell the difference.

go ahead and tell your self that

On 8/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, B-Man said:

Amazing to see a leader in that party talk about jailing people for their opinions, but reflective of today's democrat party. You would think a former VP speaking of jailing folks for thought crimes would be major news.  

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

From Joe's point of view, the economy isn't doing well.  Consider all those Democrat operatives that can't find work in DC and had to take part time gigs at CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc.   And the Clinton Foundation can barely cover Admiral Chelsea's retinue these days

Edited by /dev/null
  • Haha (+1) 1

My God, what a contrast between Biden and that spoiled infant that stole the presidency! 

Most politicians, aside from a doctor or two, don’t have impressive expertise outside of politics. Sadly, however, former vice president Joe Biden has become something of an expert on grief, mourning and recovery. The deaths of his first wife and daughter, and then the untimely death of his son Beau, make him uniquely qualified to speak to those enduring the loss of a loved one.

In a remarkable CNN interview, he showed the depth of his understanding and his capacity not merely for empathy but for constructive support:

Biden doesn’t forget the person sitting in front of him has experienced grave loss as well. “You understand it. You lost your brother. You understand,” he told Anderson Cooper, whose brother committed suicide decades ago. “It’s literally — it really takes a part of your soul.” It was a small but meaningful gesture, a reminder that those literally sitting in front of you have endured pain and need recognition as well.

Speaking to those who’ve endured unimaginable loss, Biden said, “Find a purpose, something that matters, particularly if it’s something connected to the loss you just had. . . . I get up in the morning and I think to myself every morning, is [Beau] proud of me? Am I doing what he wants? And I’m sure that it’s the same way with you and a whole lot of other people.” 

He added that “at a moment there will come a time when you think of the person you lost, and it takes a long while. But you’ll get a smile before you get a tear, and that’s when you know you’re going to make it. And so many people have gone through what I’ve been through without the help I had.”

Often chided for gaffes, Biden, we see, can be downright profound when discussing loss. Wrapping up, he explained, “Sometimes it’s really dark, but there is hope. And think about what it means for those family members you have left — they need you. They need you. And look, folks, that’s why I think that it matters the stories of these people, for the public to understand that this is not just a statistic. This is — this is who we are, who they are. I mean, it’s a — and it really is about, you know, sort of reweaving that social fabric that holds a society together— honesty, decency, hope, leaving nobody behind, giving hate no safe harbor.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/07/biden-plays-unique-role-amidst-tragedy/

....and Copyright Joe strikes again....SMH.....

Biden links Trump to El Paso shooting, rise of white supremacy in fiery speech

By Paul Steinhauser | Fox News  Published 5 hours ago

Last Update 36 mins ago

Saying that President Trump has “fanned the flames of white supremacy in this nation,” Democratic presidential primary front-runner Joe Biden on Wednesday sought to directly link the president to the mass shooting in El Paso, Texas.

“The danger that Donald Trump and the alt-right pose to this nation isn’t hypothetical,” Biden said.

The charges by the former vice president – during a speech in Burlington, Iowa – came on the same day that Trump was traveling to El Paso to visit with law enforcement, first responders and victims of the shooting, which left at least 22 people dead. The president also stopped in Dayton, Ohio, the site of another mass shooting this past weekend.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-links-trump-to-el-paso-shooting-while-president-visits-victims

Maybe Joe is warming to the fight

“The words of a president matter,” Biden said. “They can move markets. They can send our brave men and women to war. They can bring peace. They can calm a nation in turmoil. They can console and confront and comfort in times of tragedy ... They can appeal to the better angels of our nature. But they can also unleash the deepest, darkest forces in this nation.”

Sleepy Joe twice failed to win even the democrat nomination for president in the past. That was when he had a modicum of energy. Who expects Sleepy Joe to have the amount of energy to stand up on the campaign trail now?

The campaign hasn’t even begun, he’ll collapse or take himself out with some witty adlib.

Was that written in his speech?

Goes well with saying the mass shootings were in Houston and some place in Michigan.  

Im sure those in Ohio love to be called Michigan.....

Crazy Joe the Wonder Veep Friday. 

“Biden’s greatest gift to American conservatives is that his unbridled tongue can’t help but bare the souls of our leftists. They may have the media forever spinning and covering for them, but Joey Scranton can waltz in and unveil their true intentions with the greatest of ease.”

Biden has an ironclad defense to accusations that he’s lost a step from old age:

He’s been saying dumb ***** for decades

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1