Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

...well he was close....in other news, he is planning his move into 160 Pennsylvania Street................

Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’

Republicans are slamming Joe Biden after the presumptive Democratic nominee made a verbal gaffe during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania and said 120 million people had died from the novel coronavirus.

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” Biden said Thursday. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”

As of Thursday, there have been more than 122,000 – not million -- coronavirus deaths in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins figures.

While Biden appears to immediately catch himself after his gaffe -- the pool video of Biden’s comments cuts off after he made the remark – Republicans were quick to jump on the former vice president’s comment.

“WHAT IS GOING ON WITH JOE BIDEN?” Steve Guest, the Republican National Committee’s rapid response director, tweeted out with a link to the clip.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wrongly-says-we-have-over-120-million-dead-from-covid

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well he was close....in other news, he is planning his move into 160 Pennsylvania Street................

Biden slammed after wrongly saying ‘we have over 120 million dead from COVID’

Republicans are slamming Joe Biden after the presumptive Democratic nominee made a verbal gaffe during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania and said 120 million people had died from the novel coronavirus.

“People don’t have a job, people don’t know where to go, they don’t know what to do,” Biden said Thursday. “Now we have over 120 million dead from COVID.”

As of Thursday, there have been more than 122,000 – not million -- coronavirus deaths in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins figures.

While Biden appears to immediately catch himself after his gaffe -- the pool video of Biden’s comments cuts off after he made the remark – Republicans were quick to jump on the former vice president’s comment.

“WHAT IS GOING ON WITH JOE BIDEN?” Steve Guest, the Republican National Committee’s rapid response director, tweeted out with a link to the clip.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wrongly-says-we-have-over-120-million-dead-from-covid

With 120,000,000 dead from the virus and 150,000,000 dead from gun violence,  traffic in LA has got to be way, way down. 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Which is worse Biden's  gaffes or Trump's  lies  and misinformation  ?

Trump Is Lying More Than Ever: Just Look At The Data

I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. If Trump lied consistently, we would see a relatively flat distribution of falsehoods over time and across topics. Instead, bursts of deception tend to repeat on the same topic, particularly about guns, the economy, education, and elections.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#1ca2a51f1e17

Good Lord what type of drivel is this? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Hmm: First Biden's Mind Fails and Then the Live Stream?

by Bronson Stocking

Original Article

Another day, another example of Joe Biden's mental decline.

The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee spoke on health care at an event in Lancaster, Pennsylvania on Thursday. An entire event dedicated to health care and the subject of dementia never came up. Biden, who confuses his wife for his sister, hopes to position himself as the go-to expert on the coronavirus. To demonstrate his profound knowledge on the subject, Biden familiarized himself with the latest statistics on the disease. "You have, unnecessarily, now we have over 120 million dead from COVID," Biden declared.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, ALF said:

I evaluated Trump’s 18,000 reported lies organized by topic. If Trump lied consistently, we would see a relatively flat distribution of falsehoods over time and across topics. Instead, bursts of deception tend to repeat on the same topic, particularly about guns, the economy, education, and elections.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmarkowitz/2020/05/05/trump-is-lying-more-than-ever-just-look-at-the-data/#1ca2a51f1e17

The best part is all the rubes who did not realize that Trump was lying about the FBI investigation into him or when he lied about the fact he should be impeached over Ukraine. The best part of this crap is that we have to take his word that a lie was told even though so much of it is opinion. 

...seals the deal for me...he now has my vote......

Biden says he would use federal power to require Americans to wear masks in public

'I would insist that everybody in public be wearing that mask,' he said.

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Thursday that he would use federal power to require Americans to wear face masks in public -- a move that would mark a significant intervention by the federal government and could see considerable pushback from states.

Biden made the comments in an interview with CBS affiliate KDKA, in which he spoke about what he thinks should be done to reopen the country from the coronavirus shutdown. He said that he wants to see greater use of masks.

“The one thing we do know, these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody in public be wearing that mask,” he said. “Anyone to reopen, it would have to make sure that they walked into a business that had masks.”

The interviewer asked if he would use “federal leverage” to mandate mask-wearing,

“Yes, I would from an executive standpoint, yes I would,” he said, to which the interviewer asked if he would then be mandating mask-wearing.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-federal-power-require-masks

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

With 120,000,000 dead from the virus and 150,000,000 dead from gun violence,  traffic in LA has got to be way, way down. 

Good Lord what type of drivel is this? 

...maybe ALF has fleas...……….

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Biden says he would require Americans to wear masks in public

Joe Biden said on Thursday that if he were president, he would mandate that every American wear a mask in public to combat the spread of the coronavirus.

In an interview with KDKA, the CBS affiliate in Pittsburgh, the presumptive Democratic nominee said he would attempt to leverage federal power to mandate mask wearing.

“The one thing we do know is these masks make a gigantic difference,” he said. “I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen would have to make sure that they walked into a business that had masks.”

When asked whether that meant using executive actions to try to require such actions, Biden said he would use the power of the office.

“Yes, I would,” he said. “From an executive standpoint, yes, I would.”

Asked if that meant he would be effectively mandating that all Americans wear a mask, he responded by saying, “I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.”

</snip>

Just now, RiotAct said:

MASKS!!!!!!!!!

To me it reads as more than masks (which studies  have shows is not a preventative and may make for worse problems), it is that he would sign an EO mandating what people should wear. Now, some would screech, it is for the greater good. Others will yell, Civil Liberties! But at the end of the day, this corrupt dementia patient thinks he knows what is best for what the citizens of the country should wear. What is next? Identification badges? Burkas?  SMH

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, ALF said:

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

To me it reads as more than masks (which studies  have shows is not a preventative and may make for worse problems), it is that he would sign an EO mandating what people should wear. Now, some would screech, it is for the greater good. Others will yell, Civil Liberties! But at the end of the day, this corrupt dementia patient thinks he knows what is best for what the citizens of the country should wear. What is next? Identification badges? Burkas?  SMH

Maybe he means wear them under the chin, like he did, at a damn health care event!!! 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That interviewer appears to be about 6’7”. 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Maybe he means wear them under the chin, like he did, at a damn health care event!!! 

That interviewer appears to be about 6’7”. 

One of the comments I read was, "When did Biden shrink to three feet tall?"  What a camera angle that is.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Hedge said:

He looks like he has the mumps.

21 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Here's the 120M dead (after he wipes his nose with his finger):

He looks like he’s wearing a jock strap on his face. 

• Like (+1) 1

Biden’s bad day: Confuses Obama with Trump, loses place in middle of answer ‘… I can’t remember…’

by Tom Tillison

Original Article

Former Vice President Joe Biden spend more than two months in his basement as a result of the Wuhan flu imported from China, but some Democrats had to be thrilled that the presumptive 2020 presidential nominee was tucked away for reasons other than the coronavirus.It’s not just that the 77-year-old candidate is walking gaffe machine, his memory is suspect and he often struggles to complete a sentence, as concerns over his mental capacity grow ever louder.President Donald Trump and his campaign have made it clear that the issue will be fodder for the upcoming election, as seen in a video shared online Saturday of Biden confusing Barack Obama with Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wppete said:

Share this one with your friends and family. 

That was a quote from someone else.  But should he have said the actual word and not replaced it with "The N word"?