Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I don't think Biden will ever be able to top this:

https://gph.is/2eYVItj

You mean he won't be able to top a fake controversy, wildly inflamed by a media complex who lied to your face? 

Ya. He can. And will. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Eh, Biden is not POTUS... and nor is he mocking someone with a disability... but you do bro.

Except -- that didn't happen ;) But you'd know that if you bothered to do any due diligence on the matter rather than take media at their word. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Yea, sorry, I'm not suffering from Trump Distortion Syndrome - you are.

And yet -- your FIRST example/post here is pushing a long debunked story about Trump mocking a reporter with disabilities. 

2016 called. They want their talking points back. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yea, sorry, I'm not suffering from Trump Distortion Syndrome - you are.

Ah, yes. The rarely used, but always available "I know you are but what am I" retort. 

Excellently crafted. A true masterpiece of NPC crowd. 

For future reference, there is plenty to criticize Trump about. A fake story is not one of them.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet -- your FIRST example/post here is pushing a long debunked story about Trump mocking a reporter with disabilities. 

2016 called. They want their talking points back. 

Awe, what a cute Trumphole.

Read the words of the transcript as Trump goes on to mock him, jerking his arms in front of his body:

“Now, the poor guy, you ought to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don’t know what I said, I don’t remember, I don’t remember, maybe that’s what I said.’”

Only Trumpholes like you buy anything that can possibly defend Trump EVER acting like this. Nothing is debunked - as a matter of fact Fox drives my argument home perfectly. Good luck defending and debunking...

https://youtu.be/qL9mDIMG1uA

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Ah, yes. The rarely used, but always available "I know you are but what am I" retort. 

For future reference, there is plenty to criticize Trump about. A fake story is not one of them.

His next move will be to say Trump praised neo Nazis "good people on both sides!"

That will be followed up by him saying "Trump conspired with Putin to steal the election!"

... That will bring him up to about March 2017. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nothing fake about it bro...

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

His next move will be to say Trump praised neo Nazis "good people on both sides!"

That will be followed up by him saying "Trump conspired with Putin to steal the election!"

... That will bring him up to about March 2017. 

So the truth is - no is perfect - but we have 70 pages here on Joe Biden but we can't go back and discuss the War on JFK.  Got it - Trumphole

Awe, what a cute Trumphole.

Read the words of the transcript as Trump goes on to mock him, jerking his arms in front of his body:

“Now, the poor guy, you ought to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don’t know what I said, I don’t remember, I don’t remember, maybe that’s what I said.’”

Only Trumpholes like you buy anything that can possibly defend Trump EVER acting like this. Nothing is debunked - as a matter of fact Fox drives my argument home perfectly. Good luck defending and debunking...

https://youtu.be/qL9mDIMG1uA

Question -- what kind of disabilities does the reporter have? Do you know? Hint, it's not Parkinson's or anything that gives someone the shakes. He's still, not wildly moving.

Trump's actions were NOT mocking the reporter's condition, but his backtracking of a story. And it's clear if you watch the full speech. But you won't/didn't because you don't think for yourself. 

That's why you're wrong. All the way wrong on this one. It's long proven. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing fake about it bro...

Wrong. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-medias-disabled-reporter-lie

As everyone has seen by now, Trump in late 2015 referred to Kovaleski's backtracking at one of his rallies, saying, "[The report was] written by a nice guy; now, the poor guy, you got to see this guy…"

Trump then started jerking his arms around and, in a mocking tone, said, "Ah, I don't know what I said! Ah, I don't remember!"

If Trump's purpose was to mock-imitate Kovaleski, anyone watching would have never known it; and not just because no one would know who Kovaleski is, if the media hadn't manufactured a controversy.

The media would have everyone believe Kovaleski has Parkinson's disease or at least Restless Leg Syndrome.

Anyone can search "Serge Kovaleski" on YouTube and see videos of the reporter. He doesn't jerk his arms around, in fact, because his mobility is limited. He's still.

A corpse would be doing a more accurate imitation.

Question -- what kind of disabilities does the reporter have? Do you know? Hint, it's not Parkinson's or anything that gives someone the shakes. He's still, not wildly moving.

Trump's actions were NOT mocking the reporter's condition, but his backtracking of a story. And it's clear if you watch the full speech. But you won't/didn't because you don't think for yourself. 

That's why you're wrong. All the way wrong on this one. It's long proven. 

The only thing proven was Trump mocking a disabled person.

Wrong. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/the-medias-disabled-reporter-lie

As everyone has seen by now, Trump in late 2015 referred to Kovaleski's backtracking at one of his rallies, saying, "[The report was] written by a nice guy; now, the poor guy, you got to see this guy…"

Trump then started jerking his arms around and, in a mocking tone, said, "Ah, I don't know what I said! Ah, I don't remember!"

If Trump's purpose was to mock-imitate Kovaleski, anyone watching would have never known it; and not just because no one would know who Kovaleski is, if the media hadn't manufactured a controversy.

The media would have everyone believe Kovaleski has Parkinson's disease or at least Restless Leg Syndrome.

Anyone can search "Serge Kovaleski" on YouTube and see videos of the reporter. He doesn't jerk his arms around, in fact, because his mobility is limited. He's still.

A corpse would be doing a more accurate imitation.

I'm sorry  - the WASHINGTON EXAMINER?  A far right wing rag SUPPORTS your beliefs?  SHOCKER

SUCKER

Wrong. See above. 

If he was mocking his disability, he wouldn't be moving. 

You are LITERALLY parroting a story which was debunked almost 5 years ago. 

That's how uninformed you are.

I'm sorry  - the WASHINGTON EXAMINER?  A far right wing rag SUPPORTS your beliefs?  SHOCKER

SUCKER

Really? This is all you got?

Sad....

Wrong. See above. 

If he was mocking his disability, he wouldn't be moving. 

You lost bro - its over.  Trump mocked the reporter.  I know you can only handle sugar coated Trump news - but you're just gonna have to swallow your pride.

And if you don't - that's not my problem.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So the truth is - no is perfect - but we have 70 pages here on Joe Biden but we can't go back and discuss the War on JFK.  Got it - Trumphole

BTW, I'm not a Trump voter ;) 

You're wrong again.

You lost bro - its over.  Trump mocked the reporter.  I know you can only handle sugar coated Trump news - but you're just gonna have to swallow your pride.

And if you don't - that's not my problem.

He didn't. And I proved it. 

You lost, and it's proven by your inability to counter the argument. You've been had. And it's all your fault for trusting people who have done nothing but prove themselves to be liars willing to lie to your face for years (about WMD, about Iraq, about mass surveillance, about Trump/Russia, about Trump/Ukraine, about Joe's chances to win).

• Like (+1) 1