Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Biden couldn’t even handle a fake press conference that somehow took four days to set up.

This virus is going to reset a lot of things, and the DNC push to throw the presidential nod to Biden is going to be one of them.  

The Dems are working too hard to destroy Trump to leave it in the hands of a man who spits up yesterday's tapioca lunch every time a camera is pointed at him.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

This virus is going to reset a lot of things, and the DNC push to throw the presidential nod to Biden is going to be one of them.  

The Dems are working too hard to destroy Trump to leave it in the hands of a man who spits up yesterday's tapioca lunch every time a camera is pointed at him.

I am channeling my inner Carnac here - but I believe it is 100% going to be a brokered DNC convention, and ol' Big Fredo is going to be the man with the plan.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Trump mocks a reporter (who no one knows) who doesn't have spasms, by having spasms to mock his disability!"

Not

"Trump mocks a reporter for backtracking on a story by doing a move Trump's done countless times before about other people in his public life."

/NPC logic 

Video of the reporter, asshat. 

I have to admit I didn't really pay much attention to this incident and just assumed Trump mocked the reporter, which isn't acceptable.  After seeing pics of the guy and that it appears his right wrist is permanently fixed in a flexed position, I don't think he was mocking his disability, just him flailing with his position.  Mocking him would have been him keeping his right wrist flexed the whole time, like the media tried to do with that screen capture.

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Coronavirus is killing the Biden campaign — and making him look like a fool.

It is hard for anybody to compete with the president of the United States — regardless of what party he or she is in. That’s why the responses to the State of the Union addresses usually fall flat. So Biden and his campaign were admittedly fighting an uphill battle going up against Trump. Compounding this challenge is the need for sensitivity — it is important for Biden to criticize the president, but he can’t seem petty, small or overly political in a moment when the people crave real leadership.

This would be a major challenge for a Winston Churchill or Franklin Roosevelt. For Biden, it turned out to be impossible. His public statements this week have been unfocused, error-ridden, full of awkward gaffes. They ran directly contrary to the message that his campaign is trying to convey: that he is battle-tested and ready to handle any crisis. Unsurprisingly, the Biden campaign canceled a major address.

Biden is clearly not working for the Biden campaign.

So what is his team going to do? Probably very little for now. The news is all coronavirus, all the time. If Biden doesn’t have anything productive to add to that conversation, he isn’t going to be involved in it.

Biden couldn’t even handle a fake press conference that somehow took four days to set up.

This reminds me of 2012 when Hurricane Sandy hit near election time and all Romney could do was sit on the sidelines.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have to admit I didn't really pay much attention to this incident and just assumed Trump mocked the reporter, which isn't acceptable.  After seeing pics of the guy and that it appears his right wrist is permanently fixed in a flexed position, I don't think he was mocking his disability, just him flailing with his position.  Mocking him would have been him keeping his right wrist flexed the whole time, like the media tried to do with that screen capture.

Yup. There’s also a compilation out there of Trump using that motion to mock many others (without disabilities) throughout his career. It’s undeniable when you see it. 

But like good little NPCs, people like that assclown don’t think for themselves. They are deeply broken and rather than be honest about that, they double down on what’s safe for their cognitive dissonance. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. There’s also a compilation out there of Trump using that motion to mock many others (without disabilities) throughout his career. It’s undeniable when you see it. 

But like good little NPCs, people like that assclown don’t think for themselves. They are deeply broken and rather than be honest about that, they double down on what’s safe for their cognitive dissonance.

The screen cap of the millisecond his wrist was flexed was especially devious.  But not unsurprising considering all the years pushing the Russian collusion farce.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

The screen cap of the millisecond his wrist was flexed was especially devious.  But not unsurprising considering all the years pushing the Russian collusion farce.

The reality is that the leftists posting that stuff are simply unhinged at this point.

In spite of the virus, it's incredible watching people in this country come together to help each other out; whether it's neighbors getting groceries for the elderly or companies turning their mfg. facility into a place to make needed supplies. Almost everyone is pulling together.

Almost.

The left can't help but break that mold because it doesn't fit their narrative. All we hear from the left is this ISN'T the greatest nation and we're NOT the world's best hope. All we hear is how bad America is at doing things and how America is to blame for all the problems in the world. And how other countries, like Venezuela and China, are MUCH better at this than America is.

Which explains why so many people sneak into the country illegally.

I trust America is watching this, because once again, in a moment of crisis, the left sticks to its plan: point and blame.

7 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Remember this "photo-shopped" image?

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

Well, here's the actual VIDEO of the Helsinki event - fast forward to 17:30 - watch and weep Trumpholes.  

What's the point of this?

7 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Remember this "photo-shopped" image?

Well, here's the actual VIDEO of the Helsinki event - fast forward to 17:30 - watch and weep Trumpholes.  

First post ?

I don't think so.

The desperation of Trump Haters is palpable.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

It was a big discussion point yesterday among some loyal - Trump can NEVER do anything wrong - members who dominate this thread.  I see that those posts were deleted.  I guess the admins on this board love to censor.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

To prove he doesn't understand what a raised platform is and how a human approaches one. 

Just now, BillZtime said:

It was a big discussion point yesterday among some loyal - Trump can NEVER do anything wrong - members who dominate this thread.  I see that those posts were deleted.  I guess the admins on this board love to censor.

False. No one censors this board. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

First post ?

I don't think so.

The desperation of Trump Haters is palpable.

You bending over backwards for anything and everything Trump does is palpable big guy

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

To prove he doesn't understand what a raised platform is and how a human approaches one. 

False. No one censors this board. 

Oh look who it is!

2-Kovaleski.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

You bending over backwards for anything and everything Trump does is palpable big guy

Well, that's not true  (of course)

But the fact that you started a new name to push this is undeniable.

?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well, you see, Trump doesn't stand up straight all the time like Barry does.

If he stood up straight all the time like Barry does, he'd be a leader,

But he doesn't. So he's not.

Case in point.

Sultan Knish: Muslim Firsters and Israel Firsters

That's some quality leadership posture right there.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still not getting it.  So...some people believe(d) Putin is taller than Trump?  Not that it matters, but it's easy to verify he isn't.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Oh look who it is!

2-Kovaleski.jpg

Yeah. I proved you wrong yesterday, and you were so embarrassed you had to come back with a new name after getting bounced. 

You're still all the way wrong.

Just now, Doc said:

Still not getting it.  So...some people believe(d) Putin is taller than Trump?  Not that it matters, but it's easy to verify he isn't.

People say that Trump was being deferential to Putin in even how he walks. Not serious people. Broken brain people like the above. The reality is, that one picture is while Trump is about to step up on the dais and was being careful not to trip. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

The funniest part of this is you found it necessary to create a new username because you didn't want TSW to see how effin' stupid you sound,