Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

I was watching the news on the Washington ______________ football team and the allegations of a culture of sexual harassment and worse over the past decade.  I’m always surprised to see a news outlet like the Washington Post sitting on a story until the time is right to release it, but that’s a story for another day.  

The coverage sure to follow is that there are no allegations personally against Snyder yet, but he surely must answer for the culture he allowed to thrive and fester in his organization.  Certainly, there will be calls for him to step down, to answer and to be held to account.  Certainly, #metoo, #timesup and well-intentioned left-leaning voters will be outraged. 

They will then proceed to the ballot box and attempt to coronate  a true Washington insider, a man with decades on the inside, who was a key and powerful man for decades in one of the most exclusive Old White boys club where—according to my friend @transplantbillsfan own citation/link from Vox—women young and old were afraid and concerned with getting on a freaking elevator with powerful men alll while Joe was in leadership and Joe brags about his friendship with the worst of the crowd. 

Snyder will fall, as he should if allegations are true.  In Washington, though, they honor the lecherous and enablers. Kennedy, Byrd, McCain and soon....President Joe Biden.  

Dems are outraged over some predators, others they want to rule the world.  

Biden: You Know What We Need? More Islam in the Schools

by Robert Spencer

Original Article

Portland is still engulfed by antifa violence (as the Democrats side with the violent rioters), America’s history and heritage is under direct and unapologetic assault, covid hysteria is still hamstringing the nation’s economic life and prosperity, and on Monday, Joe Biden offered an all-purpose remedy: “One of the things I think is important, I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith.

They taught me that in my second year at Nursing School.

The idea is ...........you get down nice and close................and

Oh hell, I give up , you can't really even parody this.

Joe is Nuts !!

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

The debates are going to be incredible. I can't wait to see how the left manages Sloppy Joe. 

That's easy. They'll duck the debates by making ridiculous demands that Trump will refuse, thus making it Trump's fault for not wanting to face Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

That's easy. They'll duck the debates by making ridiculous demands that Trump will refuse, thus making it Trump's fault for not wanting to face Biden.

I just don't think they can get away with that. Most people already acknowledge Biden's dementia. They won't be quiet if he decides to stay in the basement.

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just don't think they can get away with that. Most people already acknowledge Biden's dementia. They won't be quiet if he decides to stay in the basement.

The Trump campaign should offer the  Biden campaign the debate questions in advance. You know like Hillary got them behind the scenes from an adoring media in 2016. You could give Biden the questions AND Trumps responses in advance and it still wouldnt save him. The man is obviously ill.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Trump campaign should offer the  Biden campaign the debate questions in advance. You know like Hillary got them behind the scenes from an adoring media in 2016. You could give Biden the questions AND Trumps responses in advance and it still wouldnt save him. The man is obviously ill.

....I'd go one further....make them multiple choice................