Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

6 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Joe is like the jelly of the month club....

The gift that keeps on giving.

If I was a leftist, I'd be crapping purple Twinkies right about now. Biden doesn't seem capable of using a spoon let alone speaking in public.

On the upside, he's not the nominee yet, and it's not like the only other Dem 2020 choices are old, angry, white people in their 70s.

Wait.

Uhhh...

Nevermind.

He is spot on with all the "no oil & gas" people. 

As they lecture him while wearing polyester (synthetic polyester is made using a chemical reaction involving lots of petroleum), holding an iphone (lots of oil & gas used in that one), and espouse wonderful ideals about unicorn sh i tting power plants.

• Like (+1) 3

Ukrainian ex-Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin has demanded that the State Bureau of Investigations (SBI) open criminal proceedings against former U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden for illegal influence on him as the prosecutor general of Ukraine.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

If I was a leftist, I'd be crapping purple Twinkies right about now. Biden doesn't seem capable of using a spoon let alone speaking in public.

On the upside, he's not the nominee yet, and it's not like the only other Dem 2020 choices are old, angry, white people in their 70s.

Wait.

Uhhh...

Nevermind.

Oh my goodness.....he's going to name Hitlery as VP and has agreed to let them kill him off!  :o

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

A newly unearthed letter from 2016 shows that Republican senators pushed for reforms to Ukraine's prosecutor general's office and judiciary, echoing calls then-Vice President Joe Biden made at the time.

CNN's KFile found a February 2016 bipartisan letter signed by several Republican senators that urged then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to "press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary."
The letter shows that addressing corruption in Ukraine's Prosecutor General's office had bipartisan support in the US and further undercuts a baseless attack made by President Donald Trump and his allies that Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire then Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to stop investigations into a Ukrainian natural gas company that his son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board of. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden, nor is it clear whether Hunter was under investigation at all.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/politics/gop-senators-echoed-biden-on-ukraine-reforms-kfile/index.html

Oh, the clown show will just say, it's CNN, so we will just continue eating our sh it sandwiches 

So now it’s OK for Biden to withhold $1,000,000,000 of ‘critically vital foreign aid’ to a US ally as long as its related to the job security of some prosecutor?  That’s an acceptable reason? Is there a list of acceptable reasons posted on the refrigerator in the White House break room? 

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What does it say? I refuse to support the WP.

It discusses the how Biden escaped the Ukraine fiasco but is about to be run over by the Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill truck as a new documentary which is not kind to the role Joe played in that fiasco. The doc is called "Created Equal". 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It discusses the how Biden escaped the Ukraine fiasco but is about to be run over by the Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill truck as a new documentary which is not kind to the role Joe played in that fiasco. The doc is called "Created Equal". 

Good ole boy Joe?

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

in the essence of fair and balanced 

Trump, trying to head off testimony, Trump says Bolton would have started 'World War Six'

If left to his own devices he probably would. He was one of the movers and shakers of WWW (Iraq War).  He didn't learn his lesson. He's still a big war hawk.  He still thinks war in the middle east is a good thing.

The dude should never get withing 250 miles of Washington ever again. 

And now he's the Ds hero even though they have no idea what he would actually say LOL.

I suspect that even if he does testify he will be as big a dud for the Ds as Flynn, Comey, Cohen, and Mueller.  We'll see ...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If left to his own devices he probably would. He was one of the movers and shakers of WWW (Iraq War).  He didn't learn his lesson. He's still a big war hawk.  He still thinks war in the middle east is a good thing.

The dude should never get withing 250 miles of Washington ever again. 

And now he's the Ds hero even though they have no idea what he would actually say LOL.

I suspect that even if he does testify he will be as big a dud for the Ds as Flynn, Comey, Cohen, and Mueller.  We'll see ...

...need to add Wolfowicz and Pearle to that equation....their ONLY focus was their Mother Land and the US doing the dirty work.......

• Like (+1) 1

....whoa no...."PO'ed Joe".......I don't think he should be left alone.....wonder if he's ok to travel to Tehran, Iowa.........

Joe Biden scolds Savannah Guthrie about Hunter question: ‘You do not know what you’re talking about’

By Brian Flood | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden scolded NBC News’ Savannah Guthrie on Monday when then “Today” co-host asked about his son Hunter’s ties to Ukraine.

Guthrie asked Biden if he’s noticed the “irony” that President Trump has been accused of trying to get information about Hunter Biden’s business dealings with Ukraine, which ultimately resulted in his impeachment. Guthrie pointed out that the impeachment process has put a spotlight on Biden’s son.

“That’s a good thing and no one’s found anything wrong with his dealings with Ukraine except, that say it’s a bad image,” Biden said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-scolds-nbc-savannah-guthrie-hunter-biden-question

• Thank you (+1) 1

Biden campaign manager 'thrilled with our performance'

Joe Biden's campaign manager, Greg Schultz, expressed confidence overnight that the Iowa caucuses showed "a tight race with bunched up candidates," adding it was “a great night for us.”

"We are thrilled with our performance across the state," he said.

"We have known for months that this contest was going to be extremely close — and that is confirmed by tonight’s caucuses," Schultz added. "There is no official Iowa Democratic Party data at this time — and any data being shared are from campaign internal metrics or head counts.

The campaign's own model showed Biden "overperformed in key districts we needed to be competitive in and we feel confident that this is a tight race with bunched up candidates," he continued. "Let’s be clear: No state delegate equivalents have been awarded. When it comes to the final outcome of the caucuses, this is still a competition for delegates, and the winner will continue to be based on State Delegate Equivalents. We believe that we have won our fair share of them.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

privilege-520x286.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4